Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 245. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 29, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
Minex roadmap fails

https://imgur.com/a/gyQETRd
Who cares of that RM if MinexPay launching tonight? Debit cards is 100 times more important than new version of wallet or even DEX.

P.S. Atomic swap is launched and Debit cards as well, so fix your image. It smells like FUD.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
Minex roadmap fails

https://imgur.com/a/gyQETRd
June 29, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
from your wp

MinexCoin: a Unique Innovative Solution

— Low volatility of the coin (within a five-percent range) achieved autonomously with  
     traditional financial tools.....

https://imgur.com/a/K8SRWd9

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and what we got  

June 29, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
Hi there! Thanks for the work you've done, it's impressive! BTW, have you heard of Paytomat? Everyone is talking about it now. It has a working product with proven traction across variety point-of-sales in Ukraine. I hope that soon it will be working all over the world. Their platform already supports 12 cryptocurrencies. I think they worth your attention.

how miserable and desperate are these fake messages

which job is done....android and iOS minex bank  app implemented fingerprint and app for smartwatch one man can do it and much more in halfyear period...
50 programmers .... hahaha what a  e liars...
June 29, 2018, 01:51:08 PM
Still, this is a great project and I think it is worth a little to invest in it. The main thing when investing is to guess the purchase price. For me it is important in such a strongly falling market. In General, look no further.

this project is just a nice words on paper ....they have a good idea ,yes.... but they are incapable to make all this things work ...... someone will use these ideas ... someone who is capable of putting them into action and make a boom
June 29, 2018, 01:47:55 PM
When are we gonna be able to deposit coins on minexpay for pre-ordering the cards ? Or will it be possible to link a wallet to the interface ?!
in about 6 hours. In 3 AM by Kiev time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
Still, this is a great project and I think it is worth a little to invest in it. The main thing when investing is to guess the purchase price. For me it is important in such a strongly falling market. In General, look no further.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 01:16:03 PM
When are we gonna be able to deposit coins on minexpay for pre-ordering the cards ? Or will it be possible to link a wallet to the interface ?!
June 29, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
1 more day to end of Q2

Trading on new exchanges should be announced soon
It's no info about time of listing at exchanges. But debit cards pre-ordering should be started in about 7 hours
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
1 more day to end of Q2

Trading on new exchanges should be announced soon
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
June 29, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
The crying babies are here again. So you would like to make the price dump again kiddies?  Grin ANyways, I love your fud and its working these days., keep it up. LOL
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
Waihoe:
Mirko is a crybaby. Maybe he should just go and play stocks.

OK, MNX Support team!
this man write this message in chat and that is NOT broke telegram channels rules?
It is permissible to blame others, but it is not allowed to ask why devs not respected road map set by you yourself
Do you see how rude you are?

But you know that the investment phase is over and the purchased coins have been paid to you at the ICO stage.
Second, we confirm once more that we are fully committed to our obligations to investors. And it was done.

Road map and White Papers work only for ICO? I don't know that. where I can read this information? Why not move them from site after ICO? I invest after ICO after reading your plan in WP and RM

btw still not answer why ALL people who write rude message in chat about me today not baned? It is allowed to write such message?
polite or unpolite? seems you make selective decision
lol they comment other member in MNX group and second they use rude word and that is not ban, some people need to kill someone to got ban, for me is enough little
June 29, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

but my ban is not important, I want official answer about delay.

And I want you to understand that a timeline does not equal a deadline
But you can't have everything in life.

If you're  saying ugly words several times on a telegram, I have a screenshots , but you are not banned ... that it is very professional from their side
selective justice regulations that only apply to those who ask questions and do not get the answer to the same

I even sent the administrator and asked what this is if it is not a violation of the rules .... I got the answer
: stop crying and not ask such questions or you will be banned again
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 29, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
Waihoe:

OK, MNX Support team!
this man write this message in chat and that is NOT broke telegram channels rules?
It is permissible to blame others, but it is not allowed to ask why devs not respected road map set by you yourself

But you know that the investment phase is over and the purchased coins have been paid to you after the ICO stage.
Second, we confirm once more that we are fully committed to our obligations to investors. And it was done.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

And I want you to understand that a timeline does not equal a deadline
But you can't have everything in life.
June 29, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
Waihoe:

OK, MNX Support team!
June 29, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
@quality.crypto

I past image from road map where you can see 80% product have delay. After asking simple why I got answer RM is only orientation for MNX, they have no obligation towards coins buyer. On what basis did I invest my money? that they can do what they want? If you are not satisfied you can turn to the court in Hong Kong, so when you do off-shore business.

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
I invest money in MNX when read White Papers and Road map, after they delay 80% product I ask for official explanation and got ban on Telegram. After that I ask CEO which court is responsible for MinexSystem and got answer some in Hong Kong (off-shore country).

https://imgur.com/a/2KBI3YB

This will be one of the biggest scams ever, they charge cards that can not be used. You all know that VISA does not allow cards to be linked to the crypto. Do not be tempted to tell them how they found a solution to this problem, it's just a story to get your money. You do not have to trust me, just ask VISA!

As you can see, none of the products is true, they have broken all the deadlines and the only explanation is that the deadlines are informative. Do not throw money in scam!

Hello,

Don't mislead people by bringing up a rumor here and please, don't forgot that you broke telegram channels rules a several times and was impolite, also you know why you were banned.

Yes, I know because asking question on which you don't want to answer. Much polite and transparent by your side
Ban is only thing you know to do NOW, all other is SOON

Yes, if you ask the question in right way, they will answer you perfectly but if you mislead the community then the next thing they will do ban. There are many panic people circulating here will understand them in a different way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 29, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
I invest money in MNX when read White Papers and Road map, after they delay 80% product I ask for official explanation and got ban on Telegram. After that I ask CEO which court is responsible for MinexSystem and got answer some in Hong Kong (off-shore country).

https://imgur.com/a/2KBI3YB

This will be one of the biggest scams ever, they charge cards that can not be used. You all know that VISA does not allow cards to be linked to the crypto. Do not be tempted to tell them how they found a solution to this problem, it's just a story to get your money. You do not have to trust me, just ask VISA!

As you can see, none of the products is true, they have broken all the deadlines and the only explanation is that the deadlines are informative. Do not throw money in scam!

Hello,

Don't mislead people by bringing up a rumor here and please, don't forgot that you broke telegram channels rules a several times and was impolite, also you know why you were banned.

Yes, I know because asking question on which you don't want to answer. Much polite and transparent by your side
Ban is only thing you know to do NOW, all other is SOON
Jump to: