Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 242. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
June 30, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
I'd like to know is Minexcoin cards are available worldwide or not, and how this system working exactly?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
Hi developers. Are there any plans to launch Minex ATMs?

Hello,

Yes, we plan to launch Minex ATMs .

That is another good news now I have found the use case of that card so it will be used on these ATMs when these will be installed. In which part of the world you will install the first ATM?
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 02:07:37 PM
don't waste your energy with him. better think to serve others in this community who really need help.
your word will never stop him to change his mind. there is no point to spend our energy, our time with people like him.
he just want to get attention from others so he just likes to criticize everything that's wrong in his eyes.
i suggest just ignore him and let him speak whatever he want.
Thank you for suggestion, you are right, but we can't left such things unanswered. If he's trying to spread false info, it's better to answer with some facts so every new person here will be able to see a real situation. And we have time for each member of our community Smiley

I not ask for unban,  i want respect.  Why not ban all member who write rude message about me? First that is spam because my personality havent connection with mnx,  second rude word are alowed or not?  

Second i refer about 50 people who invest more then  100.000 $ in your coin and now they ask question about delay.  We all have full right to know more details.  Why lie about Hitbtc?  Tell when you pay listing and what is deal for date.  If not i will write public because have friend in that exchange who provide information.  I am not a idiot,  and show respect!

Eh cards,  who is stupid to order card when know nothing about cards.  Crucial question what will happen if hacker steal money from that fond?  Mnx plan refund?  I have over 100 question more but not answer just opportunity for order.  I am not stupid to order and pay nothing unknown

And more question you ignore
Minexcoin Is or Will be low volatility?  Why write is if waiting eco system.  Not answer that is for ico,  if is why not remove wp and rm from website after ico?

Answe your comunity,  2 last page ignore this question
want respect?? haha, let me tell you.
1st you can not ask respect from others. the only way is earn if they are willing to give you that thing.
2nd it's because you bought minexcoin? you bought minexcoin from others minexcoin holder in the market exchange. the team have not sell their minexcoin yet. why you loss? it's because your dump brain with your greed who bought at the high.

in my view you just some garbage in this world who has kid attitude. there is no point for me to respect this kind of people.
the only they do is..... they just complain the world, complain everything if they did not succeed. they never want to learn their mistake.
they never have patient to watch and learn the process. do you think you can survive and make money in this world?
i suggest you ask your momy with your cry. she might help you get your dream come true Cheesy Cheesy

Unfortunately for you .....you can not provoke neither me or Mirko
I read your post, and I just laughed

I understand you  and your insults here
I understand that you are doing it because you are paid for it

So I forgive you, but just  think about what you are doing here
yes of course. i get paid from other project.
but minexcoin do not pay me to do what i do now.
i come here because i am also minexcoin holder since ICO.
i bought more minexcoin from my earn. i am the investor here

As for investment in the project, I'm not in the minus
my average price I was brought  is lower than the current one...Im miner in first place I did not sell the coins I mined up for 6 months
thats true becouse i read fake things in wp
if you want proof I'll show you
The problem is false advertising
if you show something in the media  like UPDATED ROADMAP or WP
This is what forces people to invest in the project the idea itself
if that idea falls
It's normal that people will be mad
I'm interested in something about project
......read the wp they say
I read white paper
I get the answer that white paper has not updated
You're advertising something that does not true...(thats not updated )

People at the beginning of the year bought this coin,
on the basis of what is written in white paper
on the basis of what is written in their roadmap

None of that now  does not work as described
Be realistic
they fooled people
the criticism is explicitly forbidden ...
they do not accept any form of criticism even when they are doing wrong ...
if you dare to criticize them you will get a  ban

is this a normal thing

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
And when exactly that "sooner or later" will come? You can use our cards with NFC and all other technologies that support Visa right now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

Hello,

where and when will the ATMs be set up? Are there any places where your machines are set up?
Or are you looking for co-operation partners who will operate these ATM's?

Best regards.... Cool

We will post information when we will know it. About co-op, if you have ideas, you can send them to our marketing department email : [email protected]
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Hello,

where and when will the ATMs be set up? Are there any places where your machines are set up?
Or are you looking for co-operation partners who will operate these ATM's?

Best regards.... Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 30, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
don't waste your energy with him. better think to serve others in this community who really need help.
your word will never stop him to change his mind. there is no point to spend our energy, our time with people like him.
he just want to get attention from others so he just likes to criticize everything that's wrong in his eyes.
Thank you for suggestion, you are right, but we can't left such things unanswered. If he's trying to spread false info, it's better to answer with some facts so every new person here will be able to see a real situation. And we have time for each member of our community Smiley

I not ask for unban,  i want respect.  Why not ban all member who write rude message about me? First that is spam because my personality havent connection with mnx,  second rude word are alowed or not?  

Second i refer about 50 people who invest more then  100.000 $ in your coin and now they ask question about delay.  We all have full right to know more details.  Why lie about Hitbtc?  Tell when you pay listing and what is deal for date.  If not i will write public because have friend in that exchange who provide information.  I am not a idiot,  and show respect!

Eh cards,  who is stupid to order card when know nothing about cards.  Crucial question what will happen if hacker steal money from that fond?  Mnx plan refund?  I have over 100 question more but not answer just opportunity for order.  I am not stupid to order and pay nothing unknown

Minexcoin Is or Will be low volatility?  Why write is if waiting eco system.  Not answer that is for ico,  if is why not remove wp and rm from website after ico?

1st you can not ask respect from others. the only way is earn if they are willing to give you that thing.
2nd it's because you bought minexcoin? you bought minexcoin from others minexcoin holder in the market exchange. the team have not sell their minexcoin yet. why you loss? it's because your dump brain with your greed who bought at the high.

in my view you just some garbage in this world who has kid attitude. there is no point for me to respect this kind of people.
the only they do is..... they just complain the world, complain everything if they did not succeed. they never want to learn their mistake.
they never have patient to watch and learn the process. do you think you can survive and make money in this world?
i suggest you ask your momy with your cry. she might help you get your dream come true Cheesy Cheesy

I understand you  and your insults here

So I forgive you, but just  think about what you are doing here
yes of course. i get paid from other project.
but minexcoin do not pay me to do what i do now.
i come here because i am also minexcoin holder since ICO.
i bought more minexcoin from my earn. i am the investor here
June 30, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
yeah, i know. i just want to remind that don't let FUDDER make you busy and because of that you might left or miss some one behind.
it's more than 1 year and you did a great job to serve the community till now. just keep to do that.
wish all the best for us for minexcoin project
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

I understand you  and your insults here

So I forgive you, but just  think about what you are doing here

June 30, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Hello,

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:10:55 AM
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
This will be one of the biggest scams ever, they charge cards that can not be used. You all know that VISA does not allow cards to be linked to the crypto. Do not be tempted to tell them how they found a solution to this problem, it's just a story to get your money. You do not have to trust me, just ask VISA!

They're not the only debit cards doing it that way by not touching the crypto.  So long as crypto -> fiat is done on the backend, what does VISA care?

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
I am #146 in card purchases.

I will wait for it and hopefully this will work flawlessly as a way to use your crypto. I am not aware of any other card that is working well at this time.

This could be huge for MNX if they solve this problem in such an elegant way.
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

Also I have to mention support's good job. It really deserves respect. Many projects abandoned their threades right after ICO but been active before.

Hello,

Thank you for your words)
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
June 30, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

Also I have to mention support's good job. It really deserves respect. Many projects abandoned their threades right after ICO but been active before.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 30, 2018, 06:42:01 AM
Infinite card is the only card that makes sense because it's the only one without fees, is this correct?
If you can pay 100 MNX for that card and after that it will be profitable to keep there 1000 MNX without parking them, so yes it will be good card for you.
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
Infinite card is the only card that makes sense because it's the only one without fees, is this correct?

Hello,

Infinity card has less fees than others.

You can find more information about cards at https://minexpay.com/.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
June 30, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

MNX Price update as of this writing. Gogogo to 10$.

With the news from the team about the cards the price of MNX is kept increasing and already they gave the preorder date for booking the cards, in this way many people start holding the coin in the card for converting them to fiat currency.

It is good sign for those who bought this token at high price they will get chance to make profit. Few days ago it was stressed situation into this thread and everyone was worried about the declined. I also feeling nice to see this recovery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

MNX Price update as of this writing. Gogogo to 10$.

With the news from the team about the cards the price of MNX is kept increasing and already they gave the preorder date for booking the cards, in this way many people start holding the coin in the card for converting them to fiat currency.
Jump to: