Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 244. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 29, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

What is launched?  Test version and card preorder?  Where write test and preorder in roadmap?
Why write Minexcoin IS low volatity?  If you wait full eco system then write Minexcoin WILL be low volatility

What mean card?  You pay for card which not work,  even dont know when start work and dont know how they work.  But we have a card pre order wuhuuuu

Lets rude Mirko in chat,  that is funny and alowed,  but dont ask anytinhg about card details and product delay That is for ban

You can ask any questions about the cards, but some information just can't be published before time has come and some information needs clarification, so sometimes answer can't be given at once. And in chat you were just spreading panic and trying to blame us in everything, even without any reasons.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
With this FUD campaign minexcoin must be doing something good Smiley
Eagerly waiting for more card info and to order it

Currently around 600 people registered on the MinexPay site
When will marketing campaign go into full swing? We could attract thousands if some properly instead of hundreds
Curious to what the team is going to do marketing wise.
minexcoin.com
June 29, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
This thread is hijacked by couple of little trolls...  
Thank God we have "Ignore" button here!

with what it is "hijacked "

with facts?

Complete and publish the things you are describe in your roadmap and wp

I will praise you everywhere  , as I am by the end of the past and the beginning of this year

With this action I brought myself into an unpleasant situation telling people your fairy tale...

a couple of people said I was a liar and I'm not a liar,I was just  cheated,Unfortunately, I have influenced other people to be cheated

The only lies are people from the minex team you and people like you .... prove otherwise
You are telling no facts, just FUD. Please, stop this.
minexcoin.com
June 29, 2018, 05:09:28 PM
this project is just a nice words on paper ....they have a good idea ,yes.... but they are incapable to make all this things work ...... someone will use these ideas ... someone who is capable of putting them into action and make a boom
Hm, time will show. Also, some parts of our project was already released ( MinexBank, for example ), so it's not just a words on a paper Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb

They have logo of VISA on their card but I also think it is not possible for any person to use this card due to policy of VISA they are providing any support for cryptocurrencies. Than how people will use this product current info is insufficient.

It was never a policy. Search Google for it. It was wavecrest bank not following policy it wasnt about crypto at all. Just because most card providers got their cards at wavecrest doesn't mean visa is against crypto
Quote from visa europe in link below
https://cryptocoin.news/news/bitcoin/visa-europe-bitcoin-prepaid-cards-are-now-cancelled-5383/

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

with what it is "hijacked "

with facts?

Complete and publish the things you are describe in your roadmap and wp

I will praise you everywhere  , as I am by the end of the past and the beginning of this year

With this action I brought myself into an unpleasant situation telling people your fairy tale...

a couple of people said I was a liar and I'm not a liar,I was just  cheated,Unfortunately, I have influenced other people to be cheated

The only lies are people from the minex team you and people like you .... prove otherwise
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:48:28 PM
June 29, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Minex roadmap fails

https://imgur.com/a/gyQETRd
Who cares of that RM if MinexPay launching tonight? Debit cards is 100 times more important than new version of wallet or even DEX.

P.S. Atomic swap is launched and Debit cards as well, so fix your image. It smells like FUD.

can you swap real mnx for real btc or ltc and reversal bro.....The fact that you have recorded a guy who tiping something in terminal is not proof that it works with real coins

Do you have a card in your hand whether you can use it to buy something

there is nothing to be rewritten on this screenshot you must  be realistic

Now I can see why you are banned at Telegram except many harsh words. Looks like you sold your coins for $4 and now you are angry to  Minexcoin  Grin Grin
You was warned many times about rules in chat by support, but you didn't care that. And now you are crying here.

And it is Atomic swap at GitHub. Plus MNX is listed at one Decentralized exchange(I forgot it's name). But I have no idea how to use it.

https://imgur.com/a/ftCtTMy

you are completely wrong and blinded, or you have great benefits from it....

and it's a lie that mnx is listed  on Decentralized exchange I  know becouse Im use this exchange every day CryptoBridge that's the one you forgot it"s name
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
Minex roadmap fails

Who cares of that RM if MinexPay launching tonight? Debit cards is 100 times more important than new version of wallet or even DEX.

P.S. Atomic swap is launched and Debit cards as well, so fix your image. It smells like FUD.

can you swap real mnx for real btc or ltc and reversal bro.....The fact that you have recorded a guy who tiping something in terminal is not proof that it works with real coins

there is nothing to be rewritten on this screenshot you must  be realistic

Now I can see why you are banned at Telegram except many harsh words. Looks like you sold your coins for $4 and now you are angry to  Minexcoin  Grin Grin
You was warned many times about rules in chat by support, but you didn't care that. And now you are crying here.

And it is Atomic swap at GitHub. Plus MNX is listed at one Decentralized exchange(I forgot it's name). But I have no idea how to use it.

Are you ready to donate all your mnx if i prove i not sell any coins? Then shut up.  Are you mnx lawyer?  I want answer for mnx team not you.  You are not important,  just boring litle man who invest all money and now must defand mnx because can lose all money have
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 29, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb

They have logo of VISA on their card but I also think it is not possible for any person to use this card due to policy of VISA they are providing any support for cryptocurrencies. Than how people will use this product current info is insufficient.
It will be VISA card from standard bank and that bank will never work with crypto. More info is in Crypto Rich's videos on YouTube.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

June 29, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Minex roadmap fails

June 29, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
Trust is gained in people by fulfilling the promise.....
with completing the plans....roadmap
we did not ask from  them
they have set  themselves what they have to do and have not done anything

they wrote beautiful fairy tales on paper they sold to people

there are no more places for excuses

they have to give something specific what they promised

otherwise the whole story will fall into the toilet

I will not recommend to people around me  and here to fall into the trap and get into something
that is a potential scam from this point of view 90 percent scam
prove otherwise
and I will withdraw my words, I would like it to happen
June 29, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
--

I also got banned in chat for asking details how this card will work this structure is still under doubts. How this will work in real time and people will be able to convert this coin into fiat via ATM machine and which service will support them. Just waiting to get more details about this card.

i am also curious about this. can we get more information here about this card?
More info about cards you can get at minexpay.com
June 29, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
Minex roadmap fails

June 29, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
On your question you will got answer SOON more Information.  That is something what i read half year.

What to order if not know details?  If ask you make fud and deserve ban.  This forum is only place when you can ask anything and not got ban.  But we will not got answer,  just usual soon.

People not equal, some know all while other wait soon.  Some can swear other can't.  What will happen if we pay now for card and then wait 3-4 months for woks?  Why they sell card which not work via offshore company from Hong Kong?  Did they back money if VISA in meantime ban Minexpay card?

A lot question wait answer, but no answer just pool to vote
Activity: 146
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
More information about cards as well as an updated roadmap would be great!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
June 29, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
--

I also got banned in chat for asking details how this card will work this structure is still under doubts. How this will work in real time and people will be able to convert this coin into fiat via ATM machine and which service will support them. Just waiting to get more details about this card.

i am also curious about this. can we get more information here about this card?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 29, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
Minex roadmap fails

What is launched?  Test version and card preorder?  Where write test and preorder in roadmap?
Why write Minexcoin IS low volatity?  If you wait full eco system then write Minexcoin WILL be low volatility

What mean card?  You pay for card which not work,  even dont know when start work and dont know how they work.  But we have a card pre order wuhuuuu

Lets rude Mirko in chat,  that is funny and alowed,  but dont ask anytinhg about card details and product delay That is for ban

June 29, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
Minex roadmap fails

Jump to: