Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 251. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 02:56:01 PM
Guys here, please stop spreading FUD, if you do not like this project, than you can leave, it is up to you.
But I really believe them they are very small now and they have big goals, everything needs time!
Thank you MinexCoin for your WORK!
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 26, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
Bitcointalk now seems to be place for Rage. Every thread i browse, there's always a RAGER. What's the matter guys? Are you aware that in crypto, if you lose everything, you don't blame anyone. You blame yourself. Nothing will change even if you two are going to try to write something up. As an ICO participant, i'm not buying just for the price, i'm buying because it will benefit me in long run. If you are already tired with the descending price, then crypto is not for you.

if you so smart and if you think that im lying or making a fud
show me road map and mark finished things planned to the end of q2
please
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
June 26, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Bitcointalk now seems to be place for Rage. Every thread i browse, there's always a RAGER. What's the matter guys? Are you aware that in crypto, if you lose everything, you don't blame anyone. You blame yourself. Nothing will change even if you two are going to try to write something up. As an ICO participant, i'm not buying just for the price, i'm buying because it will benefit me in long run. If you are already tired with the descending price, then crypto is not for you.
June 26, 2018, 01:46:25 PM
where are 18 183  mnx from their wallet why dont relase things about spending coins from their wallet....boris said in a cryptorich interview that they will not sell anything before reaching the price of 200-250usd
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
You will not see me in chat, they BAN me for one day, I ban them for forever.

I can write a lot, but I will not. People are smart enough to bypass fraudsters. After all, the price is the best proof
June 26, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

again news about cards that are not even close
again promises for something that will be in the future
again unknown relase date
It does not matter because even publish a date would not do it within the set time limit

this newsletter should only be published in case you start issuing cards from today

a totally illogical move by a marketing team

You ban Mirko from the telegram group

who has defended you all these months

just because of  criticism because you are doing totally wrong things

SHAME ON YOU

the criticism is explicitly forbidden ...
we do not accept any form of criticism even when we are doing wrong ...
if you dare to criticize us you will get a permanent ban!!!!!!!!

admins can pin this message on the first page here and in telegram group too

Current news was necessary to start advertising of cards and that is just one of news, more news are coming. Cards preordering will be started till end of this month like that was told before by team.

P.S. Mirko got just a "watch only" for one day. I'll be happy to see him in the chat again.

so many things will be finished until end of q2 ......
I'm listening these empty promises since the beginning of the year
show me again their roadmap and and mark me what things are finished please
50 developers only minex bank app for ios finished for 6 months .....lol
rest of things just a empty promises for now

show me road map and mark finished things planned to the end of q2 .......
PS :dont mark atomicswap its unusual its only test for now its unusable for real coins swap

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 26, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

It does not matter because even publish a date would not do it within the set time limit

this newsletter should only be published in case you start issuing cards from today

SHAME ON YOU

Current news was necessary to start advertising of cards and that is just one of news, more news are coming. Cards preordering will be started till end of this month like that was told before by team.

P.S. Mirko got just a "watch only" for one day. I'll be happy to see him in the chat again.
June 26, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

SHAME ON YOU

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 26, 2018, 10:22:20 AM
Hello, guys
MinexPay: Make your everyday purchases with cryptos

https://medium.com/@minecoinorg/minexpay-make-your-everyday-purchases-with-cryptos-49bf834472c6

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
If you really believe that look at it another way: the more price drops the more potential for profit when the cards are released Smiley  that is went bought on the dip.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
June 26, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
I think that really working cards will be in 3-4 months.
There is also no news from exchanges about listing.
The price falls.

Conclusion - the price will fall.
minexcoin.com
June 26, 2018, 04:01:15 AM
i spotted a small error in the FAQ, in the "How do I start mining?" - 2x minexpool and optiminer, then it says raq is the creator. Gives the impression he also runs optiminer, which is not true as far as i know? Not that important, but anyway. Now you know.

Hello,

Thank you for information, we will check.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
June 26, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
i spotted a small error in the FAQ, in the "How do I start mining?" - 2x minexpool and optiminer, then it says raq is the creator. Gives the impression he also runs optiminer, which is not true as far as i know? Not that important, but anyway. Now you know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
June 26, 2018, 02:21:51 AM
Meet MinexPayCard, a crypto debit card to pay instantly anywhere!
Here is the final designs sneak peak. Don’t miss a chance to get your card, we'll provide more details soon!

I just remember the MCO card with this card (but for me MNX is better than MCO) correct me if im wrong, as they released the MCO card we are expecting a lot of it but it turns out that they only distribute only few pieces and it is very expensive to those holders, so after that the price dumps a lot and never recover until now and i dont know the updates of that coin. Now MNX releases their cards now price is okay and it could use as debit and hopefully it would really implemented in all country because that is the most difficult part which distributing and also the implementation of it. Now im following this project hopefully that is a good result and hopefully to the moon because i invest to much with this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
Here is the final designs sneak peak. Don’t miss a chance to get your card, we'll provide more details soon!

great designs, Waiting for the return of Minexcoin
Please revise logo Anywhere not Anywere Smiley
minexcoin.com
June 25, 2018, 09:11:36 PM
I wonder how much of the purchase price for the cards (which will be considerable if successful) will go to replenish funds to pay parking interest in the MNXBank?
I think using of earned funds is confidential, but if we will have any open information about this, we will tell you for sure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 25, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Great! I'm waiting for announcement of full details about it today.
Activity: 148
June 25, 2018, 07:41:19 PM
I wonder how much of the purchase price for the cards (which will be considerable if successful) will go to replenish funds to pay parking interest in the MNXBank?
Activity: 148
June 25, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
Wow...cool looking cards. This is a game changer for the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
great design  Wink  cool Cool
Jump to: