Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 254. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 01:08:18 AM
I feel ashamed
I talked to many people from my surroundings about this project
I read wp dozens of times
I read upgraded roadmap many many times
praised this project to everyone from my surroundings from people who are part of the  crypro world to those who never had any touch with crypto
told people that the idea of the ecosystem itself is something that is different from the current empty stories
I explained things about the minex algorithm / things I read in wp
A lot of very strong people have invested large amounts of money
but also a couple of people who really do not have money and people who can barely survive from month to month
when I find out about a month ago that minex algo has not ever take any move to price corection  as it was described in wp
I was  speechless in that moment
uptrend channel .....5% tolerance bank reaction if price brakeout out of  that channel....These are all lies
The entire roadmap is a beautifully packed story...even if it is not so...minex team gave to themselfe unreasonably short deadlines
I was 80 percent convinced that this coin will next big  thing in the crypto world
now my opinion is 80% scam /20% success

Now I'm ashamed to look at all these people in their eyes

"The problem isn't losing money.
They problem is losing faith"

No the main problem is wrong expectations from the investors. Everybody is judging while the eco system required to create demand is not even in place. Even if not directly stated in wp. Everybody with some common sense should be a able to see that parking rate adjustments won't work when majority sells and not buys. In wp or memorandum it was asked to refrain from trading outside the 5 percent corridor probably because of this. If people just had the patience to wait for the demand to be created the price wouldn't be in decline. Yet nobody listened and people sold anyway. You can't blame the team for the dumb people that sell. They did everything. Remember they were spending 150.000 MNX a month on interest payments.

I think they did a smart move. Why spend so much MNX when clearly the majority of holders only use it for short term profits. The rate drop weeded out some of this people. And the current decline will take care of the rest. A solid foundation of long term investors will be realized, coins happily bought for cheap by the long term people. Eventually we will see an ip rise in price again. The lower the price the more coins can be doubt for thr same amount of money. We will eventually start to see nice big buy walls

And tell me how is this project 80 percent scam when the team is funded through Boris his personal funds and the teams coins remain untouched?  The dedication Boris has to this problem is actuslly a clear indicator to me that the coin will not go dead. They got 2 years of funds to develop. Alot can be acomplished in this time. They don't have to rely on the mnx price for developing funds. There is great potentionally for the price rising when the products are released. The keyword is just patience.

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 10:49:44 PM
> If people leaving Minex coin it is not a good signal. although I think that miners dumping price because they sell his coina no matters what is the price.

If you think miners are dirty, sweaty and greedy people working in caverns, you're wrong.
They don't all sell "whatever the price" - at the contrary some (many ?) are actively supporting what they mine.

> although it is a complete market in red Here is some action needed to stop falling

Yes! It's even written in the white paper.
But whatever they can argue: it's simply not working.

Apart a handful of rich or lucky people that got a bunch of them at 0.1, 1 or 3$ - the majority bought (mined or traded) at a far higher price.

In short, you're going to see an active minority saying "no problem, everything is fine", and a majority who didn't or can't talk (moderation, language, shame) and which had lost lots of money.

The problem isn't losing money.
They problem is losing faith - again - in human being.
Always because of a few that take power, money and advantages on the others.

+1

I feel ashamed
I talked to many people from my surroundings about this project
I read wp dozens of times
I read upgraded roadmap many many times
praised this project to everyone from my surroundings from people who are part of the  crypro world to those who never had any touch with crypto
told people that the idea of the ecosystem itself is something that is different from the current empty stories
I explained things about the minex algorithm / things I read in wp
A lot of very strong people have invested large amounts of money
but also a couple of people who really do not have money and people who can barely survive from month to month
when I find out about a month ago that minex algo has not ever take any move to price corection  as it was described in wp
I was  speechless in that moment
uptrend channel .....5% tolerance bank reaction if price brakeout out of  that channel....These are all lies
The entire roadmap is a beautifully packed story...even if it is not so...minex team gave to themselfe unreasonably short deadlines
I was 80 percent convinced that this coin will next big  thing in the crypto world
now my opinion is 80% scam /20% success

Now I'm ashamed to look at all these people in their eyes

"The problem isn't losing money.
They problem is losing faith"

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
June 22, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
Yes, $5 is really low price now. But just to know he can be a lower price. First day when Minex going to market the price was $1. Seems we are going to this moment again.
I hope listing on Hitbtc can help and make more decentralized mnx market. I think I read somewhere that trading bot on Livecoin ruin the price.

It is clearly seen at CMC that only 4 coins out of top-100 are in green, so this is a current trend actually. In the morning MNX was also green, someone even was surprised.

But you can't deny that whatever the overall trend is, MNX went from the position 90 something to 295 right now in a month and a half.

Much more: at 4.86$, it's not interesting to mine MNX anymore.

Right now http://eu.minexpool.nl/stats shows 58 Msols/s for a Network Hash/s of 81.95 MSol/s.

As the total of all the other pools doesn't make more than 5MSols/s, that means someone is mining it solo for almost 20Msols/s, which is enormous.

Maybe the Team or some associates/investors trying to keep it alive?

I don't know, but minexpool hashrate is going down, I'm quitting mining MNX (while I supported it for 6 months), and I guess many will follow; again, at this price it's not worth it.

This isn't FUD - but FACTS.

If people leaving Minex coin it is not a good signal. although I think that miners dumping price because they sell his coina no matters what is the price.
although it is a complete market in red Here is some action needed to stop falling
Activity: 728
Healing Galing
June 22, 2018, 04:51:32 PM
In India you can't spend crypto. But thru MNX millions of people from India will do that because MNX cards have no connection with crypto.  So, wait till release after it you will see a lot of people who want to get MNX cards in the world. This are questions worth knowing
What do you mean it has no relation with crypto? Where infact, MNX is cryptocurrency? There will always be a connection with it. Can i ask about india? Do India have strictier regulations with cryptocurrency? Like is it illegal to trade or hold cryptocurrency there? Maybe you can enlighten me with this.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
Yes, $5 is really low price now. But just to know he can be a lower price. First day when Minex going to market the price was $1. Seems we are going to this moment again.
I hope listing on Hitbtc can help and make more decentralized mnx market. I think I read somewhere that trading bot on Livecoin ruin the price.

It is clearly seen at CMC that only 4 coins out of top-100 are in green, so this is a current trend actually. In the morning MNX was also green, someone even was surprised.

But you can't deny that whatever the overall trend is, MNX went from the position 90 something to 295 right now in a month and a half.

Much more: at 4.86$, it's not interesting to mine MNX anymore.

Right now http://eu.minexpool.nl/stats shows 58 Msols/s for a Network Hash/s of 81.95 MSol/s.

As the total of all the other pools doesn't make more than 5MSols/s, that means someone is mining it solo for almost 20Msols/s, which is enormous.

Maybe the Team or some associates/investors trying to keep it alive?

I don't know, but minexpool hashrate is going down, I'm quitting mining MNX (while I supported it for 6 months), and I guess many will follow; again, at this price it's not worth it.

This isn't FUD - but FACTS.

Wrong conclusion. The network hashrate is based on thr average time to find a block. Let's say a made up coin has only a single pool doing 10 megasol and enters a lucky streak. The network hashrate could then be reported as 20 megasol. Network hashrate isn't a good measure at all. It just an indirect indicator of network hashrate.. Not the actual hashrate.

I do know of a one or two private pools setup by group of friends. Had contact with one earlier which was planning adding around 10 megasol..  That explains part of the hashrate
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
June 22, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
Hello. In what exchanges are you presented?
Where can I buy your coin?
It's quite simple to find out where the coin is traded, just look at the first page of the topic.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minexcoin-a-new-era-of-payments-1847292
Or there is another option, you can also find out about it if you look at the CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/#markets
In this case, you need to be careful and diligent. Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 22, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

Hello,

You can buy MNX at Livecoin or Coinexchenge.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
Activity: 68
June 22, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Whatever the work done on the project (which I'm not judging), there clearly is a lack of skills when it comes to communication.
Everybody have been taken by surprise by the sudden drop of parking rates. Even if this was clear for the team that it could happen, nobody understood that it could be manually changed by the team at any time.
Next, we've been surprised that these same rates can't be raised anymore for the moment, which goes against the basic mechanism of rate adjustments explained in the WP. Again, if this was clear for the team, it was definitely not for us.

Don't be surprised that many people sold their MNX positions as we clearly feel that we are falling from the frying pan into the fire.

We just wonder what will be the next bad surprise hence any possible nice announcement.
minexcoin.com
June 22, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Activity: 700
Only Bitcoin!
June 22, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
The price of minexcoin touches the lowest price after jump to 20 to 30, Now it is 5.... I think the price is very low now. it is because abundant  of supply or , I don understand. I think broaden market will make minexcoin more popular. The more holders the more stable the coins I think. Hope the price will be back to 20-30 USD. and wil be listed in new major exchanger like bittrex and hitbtc.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
June 22, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
interesting concept supposedly good stuff planned for Q2...new hitbtc exchange as well along with the release of VISA cards. i will follow this project but i dont see the low volatility as it claimed , from $50 to $5 in matter of months
It will be when all products from road map will be done.

But still no clarification about this release of VISA card this will put this on hold as no one is providing support for crypto related project. After big achievement we will see this project on track and than we keep hope for big rise.
It will be credit cards with no connection to crypto at all. I'll try to show you how that will works. you sending coins(MNX,BTC or ETH) to the fund. That is crypto transaction. Fund s shares going to the bank like a deposit to secure your spending. That is fiat transaction. Bank selling that shares to get fiat and sending that fiat to you. END.  
 After that Fund selling your coins to buy back shares. Here is no connection between fiat and crypto at all. That's why MNX will get VISA cards.
You said creditcards, but I think you mean DebitCards right? There will be no loan, we will use our MinexCoins not borrowed Minexcoins?

No mate, I mean credit cards. Because you will get a loan against your MNX, BTC or ETH. Same like in cash converters( I hope you know what is it) where you getting some money against gold, but here you can't buy coins back.
Oh, okay, thank you for your reply. I understand, that is why I rather asked.
I'm looking forward to getting my card  Cool Smiley.

Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 22, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
Who knows, when MNX be able to trade in HitBTC...

Just made an account to that damn LiveCoin and wasted some ETH to buy MNX and guess what - LiveCoin isn't that bad after all and working pretty quickly!
You haven´t wasted anything! You invested in a good project with an interesting future.
Developers are working everyday on new features and they will do their best to satisfy their customers.
Activity: 142
June 22, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Who knows, when MNX be able to trade in HitBTC...

Just made an account to that damn LiveCoin and wasted some ETH to buy MNX and guess what - LiveCoin isn't that bad after all and working pretty quickly!
minexcoin.com
June 22, 2018, 12:46:07 AM
The price of minexcoin touches the lowest price after jump to 20 to 30, Now it is 5.... I think the price is very low now. it is because abundant  of supply or , I don understand. I think broaden market will make minexcoin more popular. The more holders the more stable the coins I think. Hope the price will be back to 20-30 USD. and wil be listed in new major exchanger like bittrex and hitbtc.
MNX will be listed on HitBTC, but we have no exact date.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.

Dont mix the quick profit expectations ....  with your late and unfulfilled goals in time .... I understand that you late with a wallet  for example with one thing...but other things are settled to be ended on time, but you are not even close to what you set yourself up for the goal.... you ban every member who has different opinions from you from the telegram group....unprofessional work of most admins on telegram ....

The only Arevik is worth something there
the rest are the kids who bring emotions with the least pressure...and yes every calculation every diferent opinion is fud for them

your project is in very big problem  that is  a fact  and this is true this is not a fud

I feel ashamed
I read wp and roadmap and told people what was written there and told them this is very good project and team....

********The LOW volatility cryptocurrency********
Can you look at the price chart from the first day on exchange until now , and tell me that MNX  is The low volatility coin ...................OR  JUST  FAIL story about low volatility....algo is dead he was never alive or had any reaction and nobody talks more about it

total disaster
I'm sorry, but you can not ban me here

for telling the truth and pure facts...
no offence, if you want to leave the project. just leave and never back.
too early to say like that. they are just trying to be low vilatility coin as payment system.
i have been supporting minexcoin project since ICO so i know how hard they are trying to reach our expectation.
the last ICO price was about +230k sat/mnx and we are waiting more than 4 month for minexcoin to be listed on exchange.
and then 1st november finally minexcoin listed on livecoin exchange.
do you have any idea what the most people said at that time when the price of minexcoin drop to 18k sat??
well, mostly they said just like you did Cheesy Cheesy

PS : i think you are also bring emotions here because your lose.

Do not tell people that they should leave. We need to change their mind and give them diffrent view on current situation. Everything is okay, team is hard working on many things and they do not want to destroy this project by giving big rewards for parking only.
for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money.
after they got their own money/ profit, they usually leave the project.
because since the beginning they did not come to join the community, they just come for money.
so I prefer to ask them to leave.

It looks like this is your point  to dismiss people who see the true state of things....
to remove all those who ask rational questions (They have to repeat because they do not get the answers except  "soon" and "stop with fud")
to remove all those people who require that team finish all things that have set themselves as a goal to do on time
to remove all those people who criticize because of the lack of time limits seted by themselves
to remove all those people who have any suspicion and they do not dare to answer those doubts

It would be nice if only people who praised them like temhuk will stay here  
and no one new who come here wouldnt be able to recognize the true state of things that are happening

"for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money"

neither you or anyone else can influence me whether I will leave the project or stay in it
I am not one of those who bought high ... that what I bought is only a small part of what I  own
I tried to even negotiate with some exchanges to add mnx
What did you do for this project?
you are probably just a  a  paid boot  

minexcoin.com
June 21, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Why are the quarterly and half-year rates currently above 84.88% per annum, though?  Is 84.88% just a weighted average of all term periods?

84.88% it's a average annual growth of USD/MNX rate that MinexBank will maintain, not parking rates.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 07:05:36 PM
This is maximal parking rates now.
Reduction of parking payments and adaptation of interests to the base rate are aimed to achieve goals outlined in the second Memorandum, namely the sustainable planned growth of the MNX price of 84.88% per annum.
Check it, please: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

Why are the quarterly and half-year rates currently above 84.88% per annum, though?  Is 84.88% just a weighted average of all term periods?

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
this is a good entry point, I will buy more when i receive my next paycheck. I think the exchange listing will expand MNX exposure.
Jump to: