Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 248. (Read 646767 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 28, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
How long does it take to get the email confirmation and continue the registration process for a card.

It has been over 1 hour and no email yet.

Check spam email,It happens with new sites and services with google

they need to solve this problem. it is still a financial platform.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Minexcoin (MNX) is #2 gainer within the last 24 hours.
Source: Coinmarketcap

Hope to become #1 gainer. Wink

I hope keep top 2 to top 1 in 3->5 next day  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
June 28, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
Hi Minexteam !
Is pre order price same as future final price ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 28, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

Minexcoin (MNX) is #2 gainer within the last 24 hours.
Source: Coinmarketcap

Hope to become #1 gainer. Wink
June 28, 2018, 03:33:29 AM
Really good news!

For me, MinexPay card will be the backup solution - if something happens with my "home bank" card or account, I can still buy food, gasoline, etc...

it's great solutions.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
Really good news!

For me, MinexPay card will be the backup solution - if something happens with my "home bank" card or account, I can still buy food, gasoline, etc...
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
Hello!
MNX is sold at an exchange as soon as you buy smth or cash out at its current price

So it is withdrawal fees (if any) on top of the MNX/xxx spread sold at an exchange?  What will the typical spread percentage be?

What does the "overdraft percentage" reference?  The required MNX balance?  The withdrawal limits?  How will this debt be collected and what is the time limit?  What happens if the debt is not collected?

Also, the gap in withdrawal limits between Gold and Platinum is simply incongruent.  Please inform whoever is in charge that there needs to be a Silver option where Gold is now and a new Gold to fill in the gap.

And since there are no limits for POS purchases on all cards, it might behoove you to inform potential purchasers that daily ATM withdrawal limits are dramatically lower than Platinum and Infinite in virtually all countries to combat criminality.  Limits are imposed at the ATM level, bank level and/or country level.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
How do you want to compete with traditional credit cards? E.g. in Germany cc are for free. There is no fee for withdrawals and you can use them anywhere.
So why should people use MNX card? Is there a feature that traditional cc don't have?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 28, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

"We are delighted to see such passion and, as intended, we will proceed without further delays with the announcement of the MinexPay cards full sales open date: 30th of June 2018"

Full sales open date: that means sold from 30th June or delivered from 30th June 2018 (+ shipping delay), or delivered somewhere in some near (or far) future?

Sales open date - ppl can start ordering. Card will be received after verification process. See details at the site minexpay.com

In the beginning, of the card distribution what are the countries you people are supporting because in some countries Internationals cards are not accepted and withdraw them through the ATM's. How long it will take for you to dispatch the cards?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 27, 2018, 10:33:00 PM
...serious
...damn brains
...ignorant
...being negative thinking
...stupid to sell now
...Don't come crying
...serious lack of intelligence

This isn't argumentation, just insults; you're not supporting your coin.
LOL, he is the one of the most top minexcoin holder in this community and the 1st creator of minexcoin pool miner.
if you don't know shit. just fuck off
Activity: 148
June 27, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
Well they delivered on the MinexPay cards by the end of Q2

Waiting for the new exchanges to start trading...3 days to go

I bet people who sold at $3.50 yesterday unhappy now at $6.45
June 27, 2018, 09:57:34 PM
How long does it take to get the email confirmation and continue the registration process for a card.

Thanks..got it
June 27, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

June 27, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
For the card platinum is it necessary to have 200 mnx always inside the card?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 27, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

"We are delighted to see such passion and, as intended, we will proceed without further delays with the announcement of the MinexPay cards full sales open date: 30th of June 2018"

Full sales open date: that means sold from 30th June or delivered from 30th June 2018 (+ shipping delay), or delivered somewhere in some near (or far) future?

Sales open date - ppl can start ordering. Card will be received after verification process. See details at the site minexpay.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 27, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
Sorry for the stupid question, but what happens to the MNX coin once its been used from your card?

Hello!
MNX is sold at an exchange as soon as you buy smth or cash out at its current price
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
June 27, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
Well there is something new from Minex team: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb
Can someone explain few things?
- What exactly mean "0.5% cashback" for the Platinum card and "1% cashback" for Infinite
- "required balance" is it balance which we need always to have on this account?
- Balance on the card, can we connect to Minexbank and park this coins regularly?
Cashback, if you're familiar with Credit Cards, it is the value you're going to get for every purchase. Let's say a value of 1000 USD, you get 1% cashback which is equivalent to $10. More like how a discount works.

About the balance on the card, from what i read in telegram as what Boris says, you can't park them unless you withdrew them. But the consequences of withdrewing them will make your card type to standard.

ok. thanks for the info.
So we need to lock 50, 200 or 1000 MNX on the card and only benefit from there is a lowerest withdraw fee?
I'm going to compare it to the exchange. Example i have already the card, i can use it anywhere i wanted to like online purchase etc. That's one of the benefit you'll get. Another one is if you're going to withdrew it, you don't need to exchange your MNX balance to USD. They will do it for you. And you'll get the withdrewn amount on your bank of your choice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 27, 2018, 06:37:52 PM
Well there is something new from Minex team: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb
- What exactly mean "0.5% cashback" for the Platinum card and "1% cashback" for Infinite
- "required balance" is it balance which we need always to have on this account?
- Balance on the card, can we connect to Minexbank and park this coins regularly?
Cashback, if you're familiar with Credit Cards, it is the value you're going to get for every purchase. Let's say a value of 1000 USD, you get 1% cashback which is equivalent to $10. More like how a discount works.

About the balance on the card, from what i read in telegram as what Boris says, you can't park them unless you withdrew them. But the consequences of withdrewing them will make your card type to standard.

ok. thanks for the info.
So we need to lock 50, 200 or 1000 MNX on the card and only benefit from there is a lowerest withdraw fee?
Yes. As higer is locked amount as higer is the level of card and better withdrawal fee.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 27, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

ok. thanks for the info.
Jump to: