Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 249. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
June 27, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
Well there is something new from Minex team: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb
Can someone explain few things?
- What exactly mean "0.5% cashback" for the Platinum card and "1% cashback" for Infinite
- "required balance" is it balance which we need always to have on this account?
- Balance on the card, can we connect to Minexbank and park this coins regularly?
Cashback, if you're familiar with Credit Cards, it is the value you're going to get for every purchase. Let's say a value of 1000 USD, you get 1% cashback which is equivalent to $10. More like how a discount works.

About the balance on the card, from what i read in telegram as what Boris says, you can't park them unless you withdrew them. But the consequences of withdrewing them will make your card type to standard.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
Sorry for the stupid question, but what happens to the MNX coin once its been used from your card?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 27, 2018, 04:51:50 PM
Well there is something new from Minex team: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb
Can someone explain few things?
- What exactly mean "0.5% cashback" for the Platinum card and "1% cashback" for Infinite
- "required balance" is it balance which we need always to have on this account?
- Balance on the card, can we connect to Minexbank and park this coins regularly?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
June 27, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
...serious
...damn brains
...ignorant
...being negative thinking
...stupid to sell now
...Don't come crying
...serious lack of intelligence

This isn't argumentation, just insults; you're not supporting your coin.
Stop using your alts just to show everyone that you are not alone. You are more of a clown. You gotta learn to move on kid. Because that's how life is. If you loss, we don't care what will you say. Everytime you reply it gets more clowny. You time wasting jerk should not be holding altcoin/bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
Racquemis1

+1

Now it's really good entry point to those who missed 2017 low prices  Wink
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
Are you guys serious. Use your damn brains for once. Thr coin has no use case atm besides the minexbank. There is no real demand yet
Of course the price is dropping.  the market after the products are released will be a totally different one then we are seeing now.
Yiur ignorant if you think the introduction of card won't change the market

The price before the introduction of the products is pretty meaningless. Coin has no real use atm so low volume and easily to manipulate price. Price was manipulated upwards in the past to 70 dollars and now also downwards by a trading bot.

And yet everybody here being negative thinking that this drop is the real sentiment of the community. I can tell you it's not. It's stupid to sell now when the coin is about to get its first real use case. But please do, many people will like to buy your cheap coins off you

Don't come crying if in a few months when the price is back to 10 plus.

There is a serious lack of intelligence in some crypto 'investors'
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 08:34:50 AM
I guess on this minexcoin thread we have freedom to express our deepest opinion regarding minexcoin, we all know that mnx on the trading is going downward momentum and many have already expressed their concerns that its better to sell now rather than be caught on to the lowest point of minexcoin exchange value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 27, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
Who are your main competitors?

Hello,

Please clarify your question.
Activity: 39
June 27, 2018, 08:12:04 AM
Who are your main competitors?
Activity: 142
June 27, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
LiveCoin is online again after software upgrade - bought a bit more MNX  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 27, 2018, 07:41:49 AM
I am thinking about why not MinexCoin deleting the FUD here. Maybe because they give opportunity to everyone to express own thoughts.
This makes this project more legit than self-moderated thread with only positive ideas..

without fud, the project will not become healthy and cannot create a profitable trade. They are also needed in the ecosystem. Even ETH, BTC and other top coins, there are fud everywhere.  Wink 
True, they selling their coins for lower price and believers are buying them and profit on it Wink.
So we can say that FUDsters are sellers.  Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
June 27, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
I am thinking about why not MinexCoin deleting the FUD here. Maybe because they give opportunity to everyone to express own thoughts.
This makes this project more legit than self-moderated thread with only positive ideas..

without fud, the project will not become healthy and cannot create a profitable trade. They are also needed in the ecosystem. Even ETH, BTC and other top coins, there are fud everywhere.  Wink 
June 27, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 27, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
Bitcointalk now seems to be place for Rage. Every thread i browse, there's always a RAGER. What's the matter guys? Are you aware that in crypto, if you lose everything, you don't blame anyone. You blame yourself. Nothing will change even if you two are going to try to write something up. As an ICO participant, i'm not buying just for the price, i'm buying because it will benefit me in long run. If you are already tired with the descending price, then crypto is not for you.
Agree, i just suggest them to leave crypto world. but they said everything they do is necessary.
they do what is right in their own eyes.
they bought minexcoin in the market when it's high, then when they lose money.
they blame every loss every mistake they have to the team.
they don't have mirror for them self and i think they can not survive in this crypto world.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
June 27, 2018, 05:25:06 AM
What will they say when the cards do not raise the price? They will make a profit for MinexSystem, not a coin!

Half a year they answer each question soon. You do not have to tell your opinion on Telegram because you are FUDing. Developers are incompetent, the plan was to reach roadmap by the end of the year, now a new story is coming that it will take 3 years.

Half a year is a little of time to update a roadmap and white papers.
They lie and deceive people, talk about low volatility. Do not trust to me, just look at the history of the price.
They tell you how parking covers the lose, calculate how much you ''earned'' if invest on 01.01.
In my  village, we say for bitch it's not a fucking only who hurry on a bus, in crypto same can say for Hitbtc. Only the MNX can not get a listing, even Bitcoin Interest as MNX clone faster get into Hitbtc. So much is the MNX incompetent, They will not even publish it when they paid the listing and whether the exchange office said the listing would be in 1-6 months. Hide this information. If you ask them, you will receive a reply SOON

Cards are the turn of despair, the last strawberry for salvation, gamblers would say ALL IN
it's MNX or better to say Sooncoin

People are lost and will still lose a lot of money, be smart, away from this
June 27, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
Guys, please stop be angry and let developers do their work!
I will be still okay if there will be some delays, it is normal when they are working on many beautiful things!
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 03:05:55 AM
Market cap is down from almost 120 million to 14 million in a few months. This reminds me of some other shitcoins and scams, which behaved the same. I don't think it will recover soon. I'm still not willing to buy back, as I'm expecting further down trend.
To those who say this is a buy opportunity: You said it when rate was down from 30$ to 22$. And when rate was down to 12 and when it was 6$. Those people just made huge losses and want other people to pay for it. Fortunately nobody listens to those kids and rate keeps decreasing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
June 27, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
i have seen the news on media about the minex pay plastic cards, are they accessible to anyone, i mean can we apply for it, because it has ever been promised before, i hope they can deliver them and push this project forward.

I have just figured the minex pay plastic cards would give momentum to not only MNX itself but to whole cryptocurrency. Those debit cards can be used at ATMs worldwide. Thereby  crypto habit could be built in countries where it did not exist.

soon!!
a day, a week, a month Huh

rumor is, this week, the one who ordered first wins.  Wink

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 02:26:57 AM
i have seen the news on media about the minex pay plastic cards, are they accessible to anyone, i mean can we apply for it, because it has ever been promised before, i hope they can deliver them and push this project forward.

Hello,

We will post more information about MinexPay cards and how to order them soon.

soon!!
a day, a week, a month Huh
Jump to: