Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 258. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
June 19, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
It seems that people really care about MinexCards, so please developers do not disappoint us because this fail could destroy all the project  Roll Eyes.

It seems like you do not know much about the project really, because MinexCoin ecosystem is not only about the cards or bank, these are first steps of the ecosystem to attract interest to the project. It is entire ecosystem which would allow MNX to implement all functions the money have in our world in crypto with each of its element and having ways out to a real world.

Big investors know that it is a long term project and they do not care much even about the current price now.

Big Players care much for the cheapest price to get in, while the weak and the noisy ones hate it cheap.  Grin  Wink  Cheesy . Just keep up the good work team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
Promotion was start since 9 month ago. The dev is very serious to make this project goal, very proud to be part of this project. Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 19, 2018, 02:12:27 AM
It seems that people really care about MinexCards, so please developers do not disappoint us because this fail could destroy all the project  Roll Eyes.

It seems like you do not know much about the project really, because MinexCoin ecosystem is not only about the cards or bank, these are first steps of the ecosystem to attract interest to the project. It is entire ecosystem which would allow MNX to implement all functions the money have in our world in crypto with each of its element and having ways out to a real world.

Big investors know that it is a long term project and they do not care much even about the current price now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 08:02:46 PM
Current direction of this project is really strange in bearish situation it was rising and now while everything is in favor of crypto markets than it losing its market. I hope soon this situation will be and we be into same direction where it was in the beginning year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 18, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
Another one SCAM project, no adequate answer from developers.

so just leave kid, keep your 5$ and buy an ice cream
LOL

how?
i think what you mean is if the minexcards fail it could destroy the community trust.
well, i am sure, they are working hard to reach our expectation.
but i suggest you don't expect too much Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
Hi everyone. I think that it is probably better to release the card after listing. Recent most of listed coin or token on HitBTC is getting Dump. That will need some more feature. Roadmap showing that Debit card release date on Q2. Q2 is included June. So...
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 18, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
June 18, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Relax, it is just an another spammer on Bitcointalk. He even didn't  know name of the project where he typing another message.

yeah probably, seem they dont understand that now activity will block them... this was a very nice idea from btt mods
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 18, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Relax, it is just an another spammer on Bitcointalk. He even didn't  know name of the project where he typing another message.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
June 18, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 03:22:29 AM
minexcoin.com
June 17, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
OK. Fine
Do you have any predicted time date, when we can expect an official announcement about that?
For example, I need to renew my parking in next 3 days, of which I will decide whether I'm going to monthly or quarterly parking.
Unfortunately, I can't tell the exact date, because it is unknown yet. But probably it will happen near with listings announcements.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 17, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
Boris just shared some new information about the cards in the Russian chat
--

- Cards will be available for 1, 5, 20 or 200 (Limited Edition) MNX
--

--
Parking of coins from credit card will be not available. Coins which will be blocked at card will be in the fund(I don't know name of the fund), there will be 4(may be changed) levels of cards

Standard nothing to be blocked, but with high fees and low limits. (2%MNX/4%BTC,ETH)

Gold. 50 coins should be blocked at card, but lower fees and higer limits(1%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Platinum: 200 coins should be blocked and lower fees and higer limits (0.5%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Infinity: Limited to 1000 cards card. Should be blocked 1000 coins. No fees(in MNX), 20.000$ daily limit and no monthly withdrawal limit. This card is designed for exchanges or super big whales. (0%MNX/1%BTC/ETH)

all cards have 0.5% commission when you topping up them in USD, EUR, BTC, ETH  and 0% fee in MNX

P.S. All digits can be changed. Please wait till official announcement.

What is here right information?
1, 5, 20 or 200 MNX per card, or 50, 200 per card?
Also, what is the purpose of locking up coins?
except for lower fee's costs, what I will get as a bonus from there?
$1000 for Infinity card (now is around $6500, easy can be $20k) how much I have to withdraw to repaid?

20.000$ daily limit and no monthly withdrawal limit

$20k x 30 days = $600k. there is still a limit here.

Price of the cards will be 1/5/20/200 MNX.
Please, wait untill official announcement, it will contain exact information.

OK. Fine
Do you have any predicted time date, when we can expect an official announcement about that?
For example, I need to renew my parking in next 3 days, of which I will decide whether I'm going to monthly or quarterly parking.

minexcoin.com
June 17, 2018, 06:30:57 PM
--

--

--
Parking of coins from credit card will be not available. Coins which will be blocked at card will be in the fund(I don't know name of the fund), there will be 4(may be changed) levels of cards

Standard nothing to be blocked, but with high fees and low limits. (2%MNX/4%BTC,ETH)

Gold. 50 coins should be blocked at card, but lower fees and higer limits(1%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Platinum: 200 coins should be blocked and lower fees and higer limits (0.5%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Infinity: Limited to 1000 cards card. Should be blocked 1000 coins. No fees(in MNX), 20.000$ daily limit and no monthly withdrawal limit. This card is designed for exchanges or super big whales. (0%MNX/1%BTC/ETH)

all cards have 0.5% commission when you topping up them in USD, EUR, BTC, ETH  and 0% fee in MNX

$1000 for Infinity card (now is around $6500, easy can be $20k) how much I have to withdraw to repaid?

Price of the cards will be 1/5/20/200 MNX.
Please, wait untill official announcement, it will contain exact information.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 17, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
--

--

--

minexcoin.com
June 17, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
will we have to decide between standard and gold card when ordering, or you can i.e. order a standard, and afterwards deposit/freeze 50 mnx to get gold fees ?
I think it's better to wait for all information which will be in official announcement, after it you will be able to made the best decision Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
will we have to decide between standard and gold card when ordering, or you can i.e. order a standard, and afterwards deposit/freeze 50 mnx to get gold fees ?
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 17, 2018, 05:32:21 AM
Everybody is waiting for the official announcment here. We are all very excited.
MinexCoin can be used every day and that is very important! How many altcoins offer this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 02:57:27 AM
I already have an account on hitbtc and I prefer it much over livecoin, I’m happy that I don’t have to go there anymore
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
June 17, 2018, 02:20:59 AM
MNX cards will be available till end of June with or without exchanges. Listing time now depends only from exchanges.
Jump to: