Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 259. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
If Minex costs 100k sat and will have a lower product than DubaiCoin, DBIX has the ability to be at 120k sat quickly, since the MNX supply is a little over 1/3 higher than DBIX! But I'm glad that MinexCoin did not become SCAM! His bottom chart at the beginning was scary and reminded BCC! But things have balanced and MinexCoin is a good investment, although in the long run the parking system will not be victorious. Cheesy
Why do you think that parking system will not be victorious?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:12:59 PM
Getting "404 Page not found" error when trying to download the Windows wallet via link given in the main post.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
https://statrader.com/minexcoin-review/  nice Website and Minexcoin Info
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
June 16, 2018, 05:08:33 PM
Update

Crypto Rich got new video about Minexcoin and Credit cards. Information about Minexcoin starting from 33:53 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ecmm5yEWY

thank you !!good information Wink
Team want to create as more products as possible before big listings, for example many coins/tokens was delisted from Bittrex just because they did't had finished products. I hope In the 3Q of 2018 exchanges will start to add MNX.

The key to a coin is endless performance, coins must continue to grow, offer products, give appreciation to the community, actively respond to the questions of the community. So it will all make a positive value to continue to survive.
June 16, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGRp3S_JIxg   Here is a video from Crypto Rich 4 weeks ago. You can see the design / functions of Web Wallet 2.0 there
June 16, 2018, 03:58:30 PM
Where can u buy minexcoin with Fiat. Not possible I go to that dam livecoin or better still this should be listed on good exchange
You can do it at Livecoin. It's good exchange, I never had any issues there.
I can only agree with that, I have never had any problems with Livecoin Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 16, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
I may not have looked carefully, but I did not find links to the official website, so, regardless of the fact that everything is painted beautifully, I would like to see a more complete picture.
Dude,  Grin Grin try to type minexcoin in google ))  Minexcoin.com is the official website.
June 16, 2018, 03:38:24 PM
Where can u buy minexcoin with Fiat. Not possible I go to that dam livecoin or better still this should be listed on good exchange
You can do it at Livecoin. It's good exchange, I never had any issues there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
I may not have looked carefully, but I did not find links to the official website, so, regardless of the fact that everything is painted beautifully, I would like to see a more complete picture.
June 16, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Parking of coins from credit card will be not available. Coins which will be blocked at card will be in the fund(I don't know name of the fund), there will be 4(may be changed) levels of cards

So blocking coins at card will reduce coin supply in the market. Only blocking 1000 coin for each of 1000 infinity card holders will freeze 1 000 0000 coins. Also there will be Gold and Platinum holders. It can push price very high.

Standard nothing to be blocked, but with high fees and low limits. (2%MNX/4%BTC,ETH)

Gold. 50 coins should be blocked at card, but lower fees and higer limits(1%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Platinum: 200 coins should be blocked and lower fees and higer limits (0.5%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Infinity: Limited to 1000 cards card. Should be blocked 1000 coins. No fees(in MNX), 20.000$ daily limit and no monthly withdrawal limit. This card is designed for exchanges or super big whales. (0%MNX/1%BTC/ETH)

all cards have 0.5% commission when you topping up them in USD, EUR, BTC, ETH  and 0% fee in MNX

P.S. All digits can be changed. Please wait till official announcement.

What about limits for Gold and Platinum cards?
Standard 200/2000

Gold 1000/5000$

Platinum 5000/100.000$  day/month

And yes, MinexBank + cards will remove a lot of coins from exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
June 16, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Parking of coins from credit card will be not available. Coins which will be blocked at card will be in the fund(I don't know name of the fund), there will be 4(may be changed) levels of cards

So blocking coins at card will reduce coin supply in the market. Only blocking 1000 coin for each of 1000 infinity card holders will freeze 1 000 0000 coins. Also there will be Gold and Platinum holders. It can push price very high.

Standard nothing to be blocked, but with high fees and low limits. (2%MNX/4%BTC,ETH)

Gold. 50 coins should be blocked at card, but lower fees and higer limits(1%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Platinum: 200 coins should be blocked and lower fees and higer limits (0.5%MNX/2%BTC,ETH)

Infinity: Limited to 1000 cards card. Should be blocked 1000 coins. No fees(in MNX), 20.000$ daily limit and no monthly withdrawal limit. This card is designed for exchanges or super big whales. (0%MNX/1%BTC/ETH)

all cards have 0.5% commission when you topping up them in USD, EUR, BTC, ETH  and 0% fee in MNX

What about limits for Gold and Platinum cards?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
MinexCoin will be listed on EXMO and HitBTC in nearest future, but there are no exact dates yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
June 16, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Update

Crypto Rich got new video about Minexcoin and Credit cards. Information about Minexcoin starting from 33:53 

Team want to create as more products as possible before big listings, for example many coins/tokens was delisted from Bittrex just because they did't had finished products. I hope In the 3Q of 2018 exchanges will start to add MNX.
yes that will come then, first of all the Minex products have to be finished .... I am still waiting for the MinexExchange!! Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
Update

June 16, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
Who can explain is it possible to use minimum residue minexcoin that I must maintain on my balance for parking?
No, it will be impossible to park coins which is on card balance. But it's very easy to top up it from your wallet. MNX network is enough fast.

So it will be not possible to sign message from card balance address? Is this address will be under control of minexbank or some application like that? In another case I can park coins if sining mesages is possible.

June 16, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
That card is created for exchanges or really rich people and with limited to 1000 cards edition. To start using it you need to pay 200 MNX and hold in card fund unspendable 2000 MNX. All remaining people must choose cheaper cards.

Who can explain is it possible to use minimum residue minexcoin that I must maintain on my balance for parking?
No, it will be impossible to park coins which is on card balance. But it's very easy to top up it from your wallet. MNX network is enough fast.

P.S. Cards preordering will be started till end of June. But if MNX will be listed at HitBTC and Exmo before end of June cards will be available for preorder in same day.
What a good news! Only 2 weeks remaining, I am so optimistic about this project! Do you know more promising low-cap altcoin these days?
No, MNX is the best project now. May be faster than 2 weeks, but this is not for sure  Wink
June 16, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

So it will be not possible to sign message from card balance address? Is this address will be under control of minexbank or some application like that? In another case I can park coins if sining mesages is possible.

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 16, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
That card is created for exchanges or really rich people and with limited to 1000 cards edition. To start using it you need to pay 200 MNX and hold in card fund unspendable 2000 MNX. All remaining people must choose cheaper cards.

P.S. Cards preordering will be started till end of June. But if MNX will be listed at HitBTC and Exmo before end of June cards will be available for preorder in same day.
What a good news! Only 2 weeks remaining, I am so optimistic about this project! Do you know more promising low-cap altcoin these days?
June 16, 2018, 12:59:39 PM
Update

Jump to: