Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 260. (Read 646769 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
June 16, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
Who can explain is it possible to use minimum residue minexcoin that I must maintain on my balance for parking?
No, it will be impossible to park coins which is on card balance. But it's very easy to top up it from your wallet. MNX network is enough fast.

So it will be not possible to sign message from card balance address? Is this address will be under control of minexbank or some application like that? In another case I can park coins if sining mesages is possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 16, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
That card is created for exchanges or really rich people and with limited to 1000 cards edition. To start using it you need to pay 200 MNX and hold in card fund unspendable 2000 MNX. All remaining people must choose cheaper cards.

Who can explain is it possible to use minimum residue minexcoin that I must maintain on my balance for parking?
No, it will be impossible to park coins which is on card balance. But it's very easy to top up it from your wallet. MNX network is enough fast.

P.S. Cards preordering will be started till end of June. But if MNX will be listed at HitBTC and Exmo before end of June cards will be available for preorder in same day.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
June 16, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
That card is created for exchanges or really rich people and with limited to 1000 cards edition. To start using it you need to pay 200 MNX and hold in card fund unspendable 2000 MNX. All remaining people must choose cheaper cards.

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2018, 12:06:32 PM
One of the few projects that stayed afloat during a storm in the market. The payout algorithm that inventors invented was completely worthy.

Thank you Smiley we do our best to thrill you with a real good news in a few weeks Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
One of the few projects that stayed afloat during a storm in the market. The payout algorithm that inventors invented was completely worthy.
June 15, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
and why the bank's algorithm stopped responding to the price
Current parking percents is maximal. Some time before people asked, why day\week\month percents is higer than annual percents so now they are like should be. But I think they are still too high.
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Hello, Algo reacted by changing stakes for 3 month and half-year parkings.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

Banks algorithm is in the trash.  High interest is unsustainable.  Minexcoin future developents are the carrot, you are the rabbit

Atomic swaps are garbage, and no one talking about the further development of that
The card is a ripoff
The wallet is nonexistent
The exchange wont be used by anyone until atomic swaps are perfect
Hitbc is a shit exchange that charges insane withdrawel fees and sometimes wont allow withdrawels

The future of this coin looks grim at best.

All that said, I will hodl what i got, as far as accumulation goes, your money could be invested in projects with much higher likelyhood of success than this one
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
June 15, 2018, 04:28:52 AM
Update

Crypto Rich got new video about Minexcoin and Credit cards. Information about Minexcoin starting from 33:53 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ecmm5yEWY
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
June 15, 2018, 12:12:51 AM
Mnx is definitely the best place to be during a market recover, you earn from btc and eth increase, then additionally you earn from mnx/btc increase and additionally you earn from parking
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
I'd rather have a stable coin that trades between 8-11 than one that fluctuates between 5 and 20.
June 14, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
It seems nobody has the answer when price stop falling I bough a week ago and though this is the bottom line but that is really hard to know where is that level where it will get stable and than start recovering.
Of course nobody has no answer where is the bottom line when all crypto market is falling...
But I think It's a very good time to buy now.
And we will see the price more then $20 when the markets will become green...

True no one can tell the bottom. However, the crypto is recovering. Hope MNX to 10$ then 20$ and retest 30$.

After listing at HitBTC  and credit card release price should recover very fast.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 14, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
It seems nobody has the answer when price stop falling I bough a week ago and though this is the bottom line but that is really hard to know where is that level where it will get stable and than start recovering.
Of course nobody has no answer where is the bottom line when all crypto market is falling...

True no one can tell the bottom. However, the crypto is recovering. Hope MNX to 10$ then 20$ and retest 30$.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
Actually MNX price is rising at the moment.

Compared to previous price of MNX, current price is useless and many people are panic about the current situation of the MNX, but people don't have choice they have move on because market situation is also very bad.
Many people are in panic cause bought MNX at higher price, this happen with every coin. I bought few higher too, but I'm not crying...

If you have more money then it is good to buy them at the current price because many people have invested a lot in MNX and bought the MNX at higher prices. This makes more people panic selling at lower prices but the team is doing their best to release the activities what they are developing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
How can I apply for the bounty?
Bounty is ended few weeks ago. You should find another thread to spam. I'm sorry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
June 14, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

there is no bounty
minexcoin.com
June 14, 2018, 03:13:33 AM
Bounty campaign has long since ended.
Activity: 56