Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 264. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 05:49:58 PM
Just a few questions for the Devs

How secure is holding MNX in MINEXBANK?  Is there something set up to protect investors against potential loss say from hackers?

Are there safe guards in place to protect against hacker attacks, for example 51% attack?

Thank you,
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 10, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
how can i create a account on this side? i found only the login... can anyone help me please?

Hello!
Can you clarify please?
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
I see this is very impressive in my eyes but it takes a long time to see it deeply again and the price of coin is so expensive that it will make people sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
how can i create a account on this side? i found only the login... can anyone help me please?
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 10, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
I have a question.

If I pay my bill with the card at a shop, then the shop will receive fiat, not MNX, right?
It means the system will sell my MNX to fiat in exchanges and then transfer to shop.
So the more people use the card, the more MNX is sold and the price will drop. Is my understanding right?
You understanded just a part of that mate Smiley. At first you must buy, mine or get MNX from parking before you will spend them ))
Activity: 1
June 10, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
I have a question.

If I pay my bill with the card at a shop, then the shop will receive fiat, not MNX, right?
It means the system will sell my MNX to fiat in exchanges and then transfer to shop.
So the more people use the card, the more MNX is sold and the price will drop. Is my understanding right?
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 10, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
Do you think that card issue wont be a problem? MasterCard and Visa have always problem with crypto projects.
MinexCoin has contacted already MasterCard for this?
Minexcoin will not have any problems with plastic cards. More info about MNX cards you can found at YouTube in Crypto Rich channel.
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 10, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
Do you think that card issue wont be a problem? MasterCard and Visa have always problem with crypto projects.
MinexCoin has contacted already MasterCard for this?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 01:29:02 AM
Hitbtc allow to buy btc with cards, Exmo offer more fiat deposit options. Perfect! Much better and cheaper then Livecoin
I like Exmo very well, I can only recommend Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 07:24:48 PM
Hitbtc allow to buy btc with cards, Exmo offer more fiat deposit options. Perfect! Much better and cheaper then Livecoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 09, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
For anyone who likes this stuff you can get very small amounts of free MNX here every 6 hours, https://xdeathwing.com/

I found this to be interesting, this is a comparison from Jan 30 and now

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 43.67 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.178517020703

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 15.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $20,57

Minexcoin Info: (June 9)
Hashrate: 74.54 MSol/s Difficulty: 3.130288566760275

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.19% Weekly: 1.34% Monthly: 5.83% Quaterly: 27.60% 6 Mo: 47.20% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $7.20

Price obtained from coinmarketcap.com
i guess so but many people jump on minexcoin because they think "parking" can give them profit always.
and when they saw the price keep falling. they just panic and sell all their mnx.
if you read the american history 1929 or others. you will see that we just do the same mistake so many times.
they just don't respect the RISK. all they think just make more money and their greed forces them not to think further.
for example : do i have to buy at this current price?.. they don't. mostly they think wow i just saw minexcoin price increase everyday on coinmarketcap. I have to buy it now because I am afraid the price will be more expensive than before

well, just forget about it.
we have got more than +900k mnx in circulation since ICO.
from mining reward and minexbank pays to the minexcoin holder.
and now we see that bubble burst destroy a lot of people
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

Everything will be fine, MinexCoin is working hard on their new big features. I hope they will develop it as soon as possible and price will skyrocket again.
(I hold about 600MNX and I am still positive)

You have a right opinion! thx for supporting!
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
For anyone who likes this stuff you can get very small amounts of free MNX here every 6 hours, https://xdeathwing.com/

I found this to be interesting, this is a comparison from Jan 30 and now

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 43.67 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.178517020703

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 15.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $20,57

Minexcoin Info: (June 9)
Hashrate: 74.54 MSol/s Difficulty: 3.130288566760275

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.19% Weekly: 1.34% Monthly: 5.83% Quaterly: 27.60% 6 Mo: 47.20% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $7.20

Price obtained from coinmarketcap.com
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
hi MNX support can you estimate when we are on Hitbtc and Exmo?
this month or next month?

Hello,

We are planning to be listed on this months.

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 09, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
The MNX bot which used to advertise the price is not even making posts anymore as it is too embarrassing to post the price.
This is because the moderator asked.
yeah, i guesst they do not allow so many post for the price update.
any minexcoin holder can take a look on minexexplorer, coinmarketcap or exchange instead to know the live price

Where can I buy this coin?
You can buy our coin at two exchanges: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MNX/BTC and https://www.livecoin.net/en/site/login
Also on the way two new exchanges: Hitbtc and Exmo
hi MNX support can you estimate when we are on Hitbtc and Exmo?
this month or next month?
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 09, 2018, 09:15:47 AM
Such stability... many lambo!  I read vague explanations about price stability and the algorithms and such on.  But the FACT is that this coin has lost a LOT of value since it peaked once.  I'm glad I was part of the ico, parked enough to have some extra profit when I sold most around 20-30.  Now we're seeing $7.  Where did the price stability around €20 go?  You are losing your audience/clientele, I hope you realise.  And why does everybody think (not only with this coin but with most) that listing on hitbtc has ANY effect on the price?  Have you even watched the average volume of the average coin on hitbtc?  It is non-existent.
Everything will be fine, MinexCoin is working hard on their new big features. I hope they will develop it as soon as possible and price will skyrocket again.
(I hold about 600MNX and I am still positive)
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
Such stability... many lambo!  I read vague explanations about price stability and the algorithms and such on.  But the FACT is that this coin has lost a LOT of value since it peaked once.  I'm glad I was part of the ico, parked enough to have some extra profit when I sold most around 20-30.  Now we're seeing $7.  Where did the price stability around €20 go?  You are losing your audience/clientele, I hope you realise.  And why does everybody think (not only with this coin but with most) that listing on hitbtc has ANY effect on the price?  Have you even watched the average volume of the average coin on hitbtc?  It is non-existent.
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
Yeah, I'm sure about that, but that's not what I'm asking.
The algo hasn't changed the rates in almost a month. Is there any official reason for that ? It seems stopped. Anything to do with the rates retargeting that has happened last month ?

Hello,

Now there is a general trend of the market when the price of many crypto-currency falls, so the general trend of course affects to the MNX price.
Also, at the moment, the algorithm does not work in standard mode.
Activity: 68
June 09, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
Needs some time for what ? Rates haven't changed in a month.
There is many factors which algo need to calculate.

Yeah, I'm sure about that, but that's not what I'm asking.
The algo hasn't changed the rates in almost a month. Is there any official reason for that ? It seems stopped. Anything to do with the rates retargeting that has happened last month ?
Activity: 203
Merit: 48
June 09, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
The MNX bot which used to advertise the price is not even making posts anymore as it is too embarrassing to post the price.
LOL, when price high you praise. But when the price is broken you mock. No one wants a situation like this. So if your goal is just to blame the ad bot, better go a long way.
Jump to: