Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 263. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 12, 2018, 02:16:56 AM
really impressed how easy and great jobs you did on your website!congratulations to all dev team!

Thanks for your warm words!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 07:50:27 PM
really impressed how easy and great jobs you did on your website!congratulations to all dev team!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
All this ridiculous change in price is in fiat currency. If we look at its price in parity with BTC there is still 2% increase. In past it has resisted well and seemed powerful coin as hedge against volatility in market couple of months ago. This is also part of market to see decreases as well but someone is buying that's why sellers can sell.

Huh
Since 18. March (0,00362598 BTC and now 0,00095581) MNX lost about 75 % of value.     
Someone have trading bot at Livecoin. That bot is pushing price down all the time. need to kill that bot and price will start to grow.

so please explain what is the logic of this statement. how can a bot push price down?

Maybe it's a minex bot... linked to the 'algorithm', keeping the price 'stable' while unloading the 6,5million pre-mined coins?
Activity: 54
June 11, 2018, 01:33:07 PM
All this ridiculous change in price is in fiat currency. If we look at its price in parity with BTC there is still 2% increase. In past it has resisted well and seemed powerful coin as hedge against volatility in market couple of months ago. This is also part of market to see decreases as well but someone is buying that's why sellers can sell.

Huh
Since 18. March (0,00362598 BTC and now 0,00095581) MNX lost about 75 % of value.     
Someone have trading bot at Livecoin. That bot is pushing price down all the time. need to kill that bot and price will start to grow.

so please explain what is the logic of this statement. how can a bot push price down?
minexcoin.com
June 11, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
Wanna mine some - looks pretty good. Also, I like your design, guys. On which exchanges are you present?

Thank you Smiley

Currently at livecoin.net and coinexchange.io, going to be listed at HitBTC and EXMO.
Activity: 35
June 11, 2018, 01:22:00 PM
Wanna mine some - looks pretty good. Also, I like your design, guys. On which exchanges are you present?
Activity: 46
June 11, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
have some of this too
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
June 11, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Huh

Actually I like the price now, I exited MNX at 33k sat and just now finished rebuying. I got more MNX for half the amount of BTC. Parking could never have done that for me. We have to accept it we are in a bearish market, BTC took another drop last weekend. Decide for yourself are you here for quick profits or do you believe in the technology and the vision of the team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 11, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Huh
Activity: 77
June 11, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

Huh
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
June 11, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Yes. Someone is really buying. If you look into the richlist of MNX holders, there are a handful of addresses that holds more than a thousand MNX now. The growing numbers of richlist and the price fluctuating is a sign that there is someone collecting/buying MNX in every dips.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
June 11, 2018, 05:53:24 AM
Merit: 259
June 11, 2018, 05:46:26 AM
minexcoin prices are falling from day to day, for those who believe minexcoin will experience this price increase is a great opportunity to buy minexcoin
At the moment price is going up 2 days in the row.
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 05:43:21 AM
minexcoin prices are falling from day to day, for those who believe minexcoin will experience this price increase is a great opportunity to buy minexcoin
minexcoin.com
June 11, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
lately the price of minex coin drops very drastically, is it really the cause of it?
and hadia minexbank declined, this disappointed her customer or member minex.
for team please pay attention and solve this problem

Hello,

Please send us details to [email protected] and we will check.
Activity: 70
June 11, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
Look good. very excited with this project
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
lately the price of minex coin drops very drastically, is it really the cause of it?
and hadia minexbank declined, this disappointed her customer or member minex.
for team please pay attention and solve this problem
Activity: 7
June 11, 2018, 01:01:56 AM
i suggest the first thing you do. you should watch crypto rich video. all interview with boris CEO minexcoin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZb8eUomqPYgrdVeOn4eZA/videos
they sell your minexcoin on the market for fiat currency to fill your credit card balance.

I already can use various methods to convert crypto to fiat (and I tried Revolut) - but it's very different than to have a VISA that you can directly fund with a crypto!

But I'm VERY happy of a future MNX/Visa or such appearance, and I will acquire one for sure!

But as said, and if this is Minexcoin wants - it doesn't seem easy.

For now I know only Wirex having done it (and I didn't try it, and they just started to emit the cards).

That is ALL I say - TeMHuK said "Minexcoin will not have any problems with plastic cards" - I don't believe so, otherwise we would ALREADY have this payment card, because this would be a major event for MNX.

Talk is cheap, fact is that credit cards were supposed to come by Q2 as stated in roadmap by MNX team. They didn't deliver.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 10, 2018, 08:12:10 PM
Minex will use slightly different scheme i.e all crypto --> fiat will go through  ETF.  No use for me to communicate with dude who  knows nothing but is spreading FUD here, sorry.

> Minex will use slightly different scheme i.e all crypto --> fiat will go through  ETF.

OK, so it's not like epayment.
What's the purpose to compare to epayment?

> No use for me to communicate with dude who  knows nothing but is spreading FUD here, sorry.

If you mean: no need to communicate with anyone which has a different opinion than "It works well, it's a success" (what you call FUD) - then, OK, this "space of discussion" is useless.
i suggest the first thing you do. you should watch crypto rich video. all interview with boris CEO minexcoin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZb8eUomqPYgrdVeOn4eZA/videos
they sell your minexcoin on the market for fiat currency to fill your credit card balance.
do you understand?

minexcoin.com
June 10, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
Just a few questions for the Devs

How secure is holding MNX in MINEXBANK?  Is there something set up to protect investors against potential loss say from hackers?

Are there safe guards in place to protect against hacker attacks, for example 51% attack?

Thank you,

Hello!
You don't hold coins in MinexBank. It works like an explorer and if you don't move your coins from assigned to bank address, it will pay interest rates to you. All your coins are in your wallet.
Jump to: