Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 276. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
It depends. Just sit back  unless it's your the last money you put into crypto. Eventualy market will go zooming up. If you do have some money then I'm advising my followers to buy coins with good potential including MNX.  They would, over time, pay for themselves.

yes, now it would be not a smart decision to sell. Anyway, most of my holding is in btc, just holding some MNX. I hope MNX fill find a place in the market. But people who think that btc should be replaced are very wrong, this is only one thing in crypto you can count on if this thing fails then the whole crypto market is doomed. My prediction that bitcoin may go down to 5k-6k until September and after September 18 - October it will star go up a little bit again. Also MNX if it will break resistance at 0.001btc then it may go down to 0.0007-0.0008btc, but if a team will release things promised in the roadmap, then it may pick up again to 0.0035 btc at least. But this is only my speculations Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 28, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
Right now Cryptocurrency its on bearish mode mate, you should know that other cryptocurrency follow bitcoin movement well if bitcoin got bulish trend iam sure Mnx will backup again and follow the bulish market

I don't know what to do too. If you look in btc chart you can see, the same pattern like in 2014, if that is correct then btc to recover will take 1-2 years again. The same thing applies for a whole crypto market.

It depends. Just sit back  unless it's your the last money you put into crypto. Eventualy market will go zooming up. If you do have some money then I'm advising my followers to buy coins with good potential including MNX.  They would, over time, pay for themselves.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 28, 2018, 03:02:20 AM
With the recession of the cryptomarket, the crypto currency of minex is now worth paying attention to this coin, especially given that its value has fallen significantly.

Very true. EVERY coin is down. Ethereum is half the price it was at its ATH. I suspect the market will begin to pick up Q3 ---> Q4. BTC, ETH, NEO, Minex, etc. are all god to buy while the market is low, imo. Unfortunately, everything follows bitcion, still.

Bitcoin is loosing it's weight day by day. I hope in one day it will be replaced by another coin. ETH, BCH or even MNX who knows, it's crypto.  Wink
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 10:42:40 PM
With the recession of the cryptomarket, the crypto currency of minex is now worth paying attention to this coin, especially given that its value has fallen significantly.

Very true. EVERY coin is down. Ethereum is half the price it was at its ATH. I suspect the market will begin to pick up Q3 ---> Q4. BTC, ETH, NEO, Minex, etc. are all god to buy while the market is low, imo. Unfortunately, everything follows bitcion, still.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 27, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
Thanks for adding a higher park rate of 6 months duration. I always forgetting that it was done when I park it at per month  Roll Eyes.
As I would recommend for others, ignore the current coin's price and come back later. Every coin/token in the market is at low, it isn't just the Minexcoin.
You are welcome! Smiley
It's a good advice.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 27, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
Thanks for adding a higher park rate of 6 months duration. I always forgetting that it was done when I park it at per month  Roll Eyes.
As I would recommend for others, ignore the current coin's price and come back later. Every coin/token in the market is at low, it isn't just the Minexcoin.
Activity: 13
May 27, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
Haven't been keeping up to date with much Crypto news in general but I've been invested in MNX since ICO and the fact they are following their plans and still active in the community is what I'm really the only thing keeping me in right now. I'd rather have some services delayed without flaw then a product rushed to failure.

I'll keep holding and see what happens.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
Activity: 26
May 27, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
Right now Cryptocurrency its on bearish mode mate, you should know that other cryptocurrency follow bitcoin movement well if bitcoin got bulish trend iam sure Mnx will backup again and follow the bulish market

I don't know what to do too. If you look in btc chart you can see, the same pattern like in 2014, if that is correct then btc to recover will take 1-2 years again. The same thing applies for a whole crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
May 27, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Easy to say, but hard to realize when rate decreases only
minexcoin.com
May 27, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Well MinexCoin is not about the rates only, it is about the ecosystem, which will stimulate demand for the coin and increase its price. Now the decision that everyone makes for him/herself is if you want to give it time or not.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 07:49:25 AM
Could one of the investors (not a hyping kid please), tell me if it's better to sell now with quite a big loss or hold and wait for better rates?
I have the bad feeling this project is dead. Honestly, you cannot call your project a 'low volatility cryptocurrency' and then lose 75% of your value.

Sell low buy high
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 27, 2018, 03:57:43 AM
already 2 months minexcoin price has decreased sharply not a good info to jack up the minex price such as new exchanges that have large volumes

The one reason why it has decreased lies in small number of people  actually  engaged on it. Hopefully in the future as more people have known MNX the higher the prices and the less volatile market could be.
minexcoin.com
May 27, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
The wallet and the MinexMerchant are not very useful imo. Other coins have merchant exchanges which I can't think of any that uses them.

MinexMerchant is interesting for those who is willing to accept payments in MNX. This will most probably be connected with the MinexMarket.
minexcoin.com
May 26, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Please Support BTCP      on the MinexExchange  that will be great

Hello,

Please send your suggestion to [email protected] and we will transfer it to developers.
Activity: 420
May 26, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Please Support BTCP      on the MinexExchange  that will be great
minexcoin.com
May 26, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Hello.

2Q will be over soon.
What about:
1) MinexExchange
2) Debit Cards
3) MinexMerchant

Other exchanges and wallet 2.0 not interesting for me.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our project.

We will post information in our blog, when we will have it.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 05:33:33 PM
Hello.

2Q will be over soon.
What about:
1) MinexExchange
2) Debit Cards
3) MinexMerchant

More exchanges is very important for liquidity and price. The wallet and the MinexMerchant are not very useful imo. Other coins have merchant exchanges which I can't think of any that uses them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
May 26, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
Hello.

2Q will be over soon.
What about:
1) MinexExchange
2) Debit Cards
3) MinexMerchant

Activity: 420
May 26, 2018, 02:10:20 PM
and Minex Wallet 2.0? 
In wallet 2.0 we was find some problems,so we need some time to fix it.

OK thx
Jump to: