Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 277. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 26, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
and Minex Wallet 2.0? 
In wallet 2.0 we was find some problems,so we need some time to fix it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 01:30:39 PM
exchange announcement was promised before end of May.

there are 4 working days left (in some countries even 3 days)

what is the status?
We will announce about the new exchanges till the end of May.

and Minex Wallet 2.0? 
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 01:19:45 PM
Could one of the investors (not a hyping kid please), tell me if it's better to sell now with quite a big loss or hold and wait for better rates?
I have the bad feeling this project is dead. Honestly, you cannot call your project a 'low volatility cryptocurrency' and then lose 75% of your value.

Sell low buy high
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 26, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

what is the status?
We will announce about the new exchanges till the end of May.
Activity: 54
May 26, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

what is the status?
Activity: 9
May 26, 2018, 11:22:25 AM
I have an optimistic view of crypto in general however going through Minex's research and development and all the videos with the youtuber Crypto Rich I do have some deep concerns with the future of the coin.  My advice to other crypto investors would be to never invest more than you can lose.

In a highly speculative free market, it's near impossible to tell you what the price of this coin will be in the future.  If someone does it's pretty much a best guess.

From a technical analysis, it's unlikely the bottom has been reached.  There's clearly a downward trend..and the retracement appears to lack strength. Also doesn't help that the coin is lacking liquidity.

For an investor would be it better to double down,hold or get out and cut your loses... not an easy question to answer but one you definitely should be asking.
From what I gather, there appears to be a growing number of long term investors

My question to Minex:
How are the different projects funded?
May 26, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
I'm not so happy right now, but at this price for sale? I will continue to hold on either it goes well or not ..... the project is great and improvements are coming, I hope ... Cool
the good thing is that has a Top 100 Minexcoin holder now 2,500,017 MNX, Rank 100 .....
Rank 30 had 2263 Minexcoins on April 30th, 2018 and Rank 200 had 1188 MinexCoins

1,288,904 MNX are today
May 26, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
I'm not so happy right now, but at this price for sale? I will continue to hold on either it goes well or not ..... the project is great and improvements are coming, I hope ... Cool
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
Could one of the investors (not a hyping kid please), tell me if it's better to sell now with quite a big loss or hold and wait for better rates?
I have the bad feeling this project is dead. Honestly, you cannot call your project a 'low volatility cryptocurrency' and then lose 75% of your value.
May 26, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
Whats the hashrate for Mars algo for.

GTX 1070
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1080

Thanks ! Looks like nice project btw.

15khs
15khs
20khs

50khs total which is about .5 MNX/day right now
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 26, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

GTX 1070
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1080

You can use any videocard for MNX, but if you want to know which is better ask in MNX Telegram group https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool
Activity: 54
May 26, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

GTX 1070
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1080

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 11:41:38 PM
Then let me make this as simple as possible.  Imagine for a moment that in front of you two cell phones. One of them is a kind of  cutting edge technique  while  the other one has only a single button functioning, nothing else. Developers of the last  persuade you to get their phone and promise  that eventualy it will function as it should be. Which one will you take?

Yes, that's the whole problem with MNX.
In their White Paper the main argument is that it's supposed to be stable, but it went from 32$ to 8$, it went down even more than BTC itself!
While this, they reply "It's because the features aren't all implemented".
Yes, the cell phone with one button.

We had a prototype of atomic transaction nobody cares and can use; while an Android wallet would be something that in 2018 thousands of people would use, but no, no, no, we don't get this.

Many little things were asked for in this forum - but I don't see any change that has been demanded, including a fix or an improvement in MinexBank.

Even simply a list of existing pools in the front page of the main site is a no, no, no, no, and no.

They don't even reply to an email.

The team is nice, the project promising; but they just do what they want.
It's well known that's not how to get customers.

See the current market cap of the MNX: it's at its lowest since november 2017.
We were less than 90th on CryptoMarketCap (first page!) - but we're now... 260th.
That may be the result of this politic.

This isn't FUD: i'm still fan of it, but I'm deceived.

Yeah, still not sure why they seem against updating the list of mining pools on the OP and the website.  On a side note, I like Minex coin a lot, but with the big drop to 260 and some of the other issues already listed, I don't see Binanace being one of the two exchanges Minex is going to be added to.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 09:24:01 PM
already 2 months minexcoin price has decreased sharply not a good info to jack up the minex price such as new exchanges that have large volumes
May 25, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
I'm happy prices are low so we all have a chance to buy at ICO levels. Great for mining now since about 90k/s gives 1MNX per day. Price will recover and stabilize. One day we'll hit binance. Even shitcoins get to 200 mil market cap temporarily, which will be enough to offset some of those who bought high.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 25, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Ok ill say one last this about this project.

I invested last year in may for the ico.
I waited patiently a couple month until they finally released the tokens..
So when the time came that they released tokens and listed on exchanges. Alot of people including me had to "wait" on our tokens after the weekend because the team ''had the right to have weekend''.Whilst it was pumping all the way to 70$!! Well after the weekend the pump was over and the coin was back to 25$ and declining.. wich meant that they withheld alot of tokens on purpose to pump up the price.. This has been a scam all along and I cant believe this did not happen on purpose. So whilst you guys are still clinging to this useless project, im laughing at the price right now because i sold at the last pump around 32 dollahr.  Cool

Up yours! What a piece of shit I have read. You have managed to sell all  3  coins you had in your MNX wallet at fucking 32 bucks! We have realized you're some smart asseyes.
Activity: 7
May 25, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

So when the time came that they released tokens and listed on exchanges. Alot of people including me had to "wait" on our tokens after the weekend because the team ''had the right to have weekend''.Whilst it was pumping all the way to 70$!! Well after the weekend the pump was over and the coin was back to 25$ and declining.. wich meant that they withheld alot of tokens on purpose to pump up the price.. This has been a scam all along and I cant believe this did not happen on purpose. So whilst you guys are still clinging to this useless project, im laughing at the price right now because i sold at the last pump around 32 dollahr.  Cool

If it was a scam, dropping the interest would make no sense. FUD all you want guys.

E: But I do agree that the developers should hurry because there are other promising projects, this is a race after all
Activity: 22
May 25, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

So when the time came that they released tokens and listed on exchanges. Alot of people including me had to "wait" on our tokens after the weekend because the team ''had the right to have weekend''.Whilst it was pumping all the way to 70$!! Well after the weekend the pump was over and the coin was back to 25$ and declining.. wich meant that they withheld alot of tokens on purpose to pump up the price.. This has been a scam all along and I cant believe this did not happen on purpose. So whilst you guys are still clinging to this useless project, im laughing at the price right now because i sold at the last pump around 32 dollahr.  Cool
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 25, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
There goes, almost a year  of hard work of Minex team on atomic-swap-based DEX  is for nothing. There is already an elegant mechanism through the BLOCKNET protocol  to address the issue. Good for community and very sad for team. But this is a good lesson for them. Before addressing that issue developers had to be fully acquainted with  what the other teams are doing.
How does the development of our own exchange refers to third-party service? Our released products will became a part of MNX ecosystem, it's not a good idea to replace them with some other services.

Then let me make this as simple as possible.  Imagine for a moment that in front of you two cell phones. One of them is a kind of  cutting edge technique  while  the other one has only a single button functioning, nothing else. Developers of the last  persuade you to get their phone and promise  that eventualy it will function as it should be. Which one will you take?

Back to DEX. BlockDX is cutting edge exchange  that allows atomic swap between nodes of any blockchain and has already very sofisticated and advanced GUI. (BTW, it is referenced as the best blockchain tech of 2018). The  groundworks of  Minex in this field fall well short of what users have been led to expect as  it  demonstrated so far only the prototypes of transfers between very limited types of blockchains ( MNX <--> BTC, MNX <--> LTC ?).

For me, the choice is clear.
Activity: 24
May 25, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
Great Initiative.
Jump to: