Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 280. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 11:18:44 PM
I see this minexcoin thread is always active, dev team is also always active to update information about minexcoin, this is proof of minexcoin team's seriousness in running minexcoin project, now mnx price decreased in a long time, many people waiting for concrete step of mnx team to raising the mnx price
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 06:09:47 PM
Currencies, both crypto and fiat are always evolving as time goes by. In the start, we just had gold and other precious metals as currency but with time, paper currency backed by Gold started and eventually it took the current form of being an indicator of state’s wealth, power and stability. Whatever currency one may consider, it always has four basic characteristics in its existence and capability.

https://themerkle.com/minexcoin-aiming-to-become-the-currency-of-tomorrow-with-its-four-functions-approach/
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:54:07 PM
I personally would like to see the implementation of 2FA or something else in Minexbank login process and in Minexwallet 2.0 as well as in the other elements of MNX ecosystem.

There is no need  to implement 2FA for Minexbank login and it doesn't make any sense .  It might  just cause inconvenience for users nothing else. Minexwallet is a client. 2FA for it is absolute absurd.

Alright bro, maybe you can elaborate on this a bit closer. What does that 'Minexwallet is a client' mean? Electrum has got 2FA as well and Minexbank had 2FA before too. If users could switch between 2FA and no 2FA I dont see where the inconvenience could be. It is another security function that makes your account and wallet more secure. What is the error in this thinking?
Ok, electrum client connects to server  gives it  a list of  relevant addresses. Server interacts with blockchain  and sends the requested data back. That is why 2FA has sense in this case. Desktop  MNX wallet interacts directly with blockchain.  So all you need for your safety   is to trust your computer / router / everything ralated to your home network.

As to Minexbank, enough has been said  in this thread   with regard to the appropriateness of ensuring 2FA.  There's no point start discussion again. Just read.  

thanks for clarification
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Nice video.
I'm thinking of rejuvenating my mnx wiki project to compile all the info given in the videos.
there is still no good text source for the info in these videos.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 21, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
NEWS!!

Another video from Crypto Rich and MNX CEO is on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=500_N9z3SMI
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 21, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
I have a suggestion regarding parking.

Maybe some time in the future, when sending coins from wallet, there would be a warning if it would cancel parkings. I had a situation, where i thought i had 50 free MNX, and i sent them to exchange, but i only had about 49 free, so minexbank cancelled a big parking to get access to that 1 mnx...

also, maybe add an option to only partially cancel parkings? say, i have 300 mnx parked for 6 months, and after 2 months i wanted to sell 50 of those, i wouldn't have to cancel all 300, but only 50 and 250 of them would remain parked.

you can use two addresses and two different parking dashboard.
Also, did you try to use "coin control features"? Maybe in this way you can control from where you going to spend your MNX
May 21, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
Minexcoin is now listed in many markets and the price this coin is currently down $10.
but this project is very interesting and I love it to see the team working on this project.
Currently MNX is listed at 2 exchanges, but very soon will be MNX will be listed at another 2 exchanges. And each of them is much bigger than current exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Minexcoin is now listed in many markets and the price this coin is currently down $10.
but this project is very interesting and I love it to see the team working on this project.
Activity: 107
May 21, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Nice project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 21, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Maybe some time in the future, when sending coins from wallet, there would be a warning if it would cancel parkings. I had a situation, where i thought i had 50 free MNX, and i sent them to exchange, but i only had about 49 free, so minexbank cancelled a big parking to get access to that 1 mnx...

also, maybe add an option to only partially cancel parkings? say, i have 300 mnx parked for 6 months, and after 2 months i wanted to sell 50 of those, i wouldn't have to cancel all 300, but only 50 and 250 of them would remain parked.

Hello!
Thank you for suggestion. But about partially canceling parkings - I don't think that we will do it
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Activity: 924
minexcoin.com
May 21, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
the only thing I'd change in minexbank mobile app is "Cancel" button on parking. Maybe to add password protection for this option. When I am going to check parking info, It's easy to accidentally click on this button and cancel parking in the middle of time.

Thank you for suggestion!
We will inform the devs about it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 21, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
I personally would like to see the implementation of 2FA or something else in Minexbank login process and in Minexwallet 2.0 as well as in the other elements of MNX ecosystem.

There is no need  to implement 2FA for Minexbank login and it doesn't make any sense .  It might  just cause inconvenience for users nothing else. Minexwallet is a client. 2FA for it is absolute absurd.

Alright bro, maybe you can elaborate on this a bit closer. What does that 'Minexwallet is a client' mean? Electrum has got 2FA as well and Minexbank had 2FA before too. If users could switch between 2FA and no 2FA I dont see where the inconvenience could be. It is another security function that makes your account and wallet more secure. What is the error in this thinking?
Ok, electrum client connects to server  gives it  a list of  relevant addresses. Server interacts with blockchain  and sends the requested data back. That is why 2FA has sense in this case. Desktop  MNX wallet interacts directly with blockchain.  So all you need for your safety   is to trust your computer / router / everything ralated to your home network.

As to Minexbank, enough has been said  in this thread   with regard to the appropriateness of ensuring 2FA.  There's no point start discussion again. Just read.  
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 21, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
the only thing I'd change in minexbank mobile app is "Cancel" button on parking. Maybe to add password protection for this option. When I am going to check parking info, It's easy to accidentally click on this button and cancel parking in the middle of time.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

There is no need  to implement 2FA for Minexbank login and it doesn't make any sense .  It might  just cause inconvenience for users nothing else. Minexwallet is a client. 2FA for it is absolute absurd.

Face ID on my iOS App working fine for me. Its comfortable to logging in. Also just got my monthly parking payout Smiley Hope to see some cool updates that can push price back to the ATH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
May 21, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 21, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

There is no need  to implement 2FA for Minexbank login and it doesn't make any sense .  It might  just cause inconvenience for users nothing else. Minexwallet is a client. 2FA for it is absolute absurd.
Jump to: