Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 318. (Read 646769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
April 18, 2018, 02:02:57 PM
still great to watch minexbank and see your portfolio grow bigger and bigger , minexbank is becoming an important part of minexcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
April 18, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Cool would be if any Minexbank user could decide to make a small part of his interest for marketing purposes, in the bank is a kind of button installed where each is automatically posted as an example of 13%, 0.5% on an entire Minexcoin account. The money will then be used to promote Minexcoin. That would have to happen voluntarily. I would not have a problem, maybe the idea is stupid !?
I don't think it's stupid but rather helpful. But i would highly recommend to get MNX listed on other exchange to increase the exposure.
And MNX will be listed. But we must wait for name and listing date.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
April 18, 2018, 01:38:06 PM
Cool would be if any Minexbank user could decide to make a small part of his interest for marketing purposes, in the bank is a kind of button installed where each is automatically posted as an example of 13%, 0.5% on an entire Minexcoin account. The money will then be used to promote Minexcoin. That would have to happen voluntarily. I would not have a problem, maybe the idea is stupid !?
I don't think it's stupid but rather helpful. But i would highly recommend to get MNX listed on other exchange to increase the exposure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 18, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 199.86 MSol/s Difficulty: 8.3086011089387

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.25% Weekly: 2.84% Monthly: 13.3% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $20,59
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
April 18, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

You need Telefon to be able to register on Telegram even if you use the desktop app. After download, you have to provide a mobile number when you sign up. After that, they send you a confirmation code and you can start using Telegram. So Telefoon number is needed to use this application.

I am with Minexcoin from the very first day and participated in bounty and ICO, holding a big bag. This project surprises me every few weeks. If they deliver what is promised we all will be very happy in the end. I don't think that price will skyrocket tomorrow but for sure we will see some bullish moves in the future, especially after development updates.
minexcoin.com
April 18, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

....But as for gifts for people with certain amounts... We are not sure that community segregation by their amount is not the best idea. Besides anyone can get their own cups, T-shirts, etc with the logo, you only need to ask for a logo and order in their country Smiley

Looks like you are too far from means of promotion. Sure anyone can put MNX logo on any item he/she wants. But small gift directly from team would encourage people. Sometimes small things make big deals. Share my view with your marketing department.

I actually mean that there is no reason to divide community per their balances and encourage those with larger balances with the merchandise.
Of course, I do understand that ordering some stuff with the logo is different from getting it directly from the company, I am not that far from promotion methods Smiley
But not via segregating the community by their balances.

PS: Of course, I shared your idea with the team, as we all do with all the ideas, thoughts and feedback received from the community.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
April 18, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

....But as for gifts for people with certain amounts... We are not sure that community segregation by their amount is not the best idea. Besides anyone can get their own cups, T-shirts, etc with the logo, you only need to ask for a logo and order in their country Smiley

Looks like you are too far from means of promotion. Sure anyone can put MNX logo on any item he/she wants. But small gift directly from team would encourage people. Sometimes small things make big deals. Share my view with your marketing department.
April 18, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
or sell it in the Minexmarkets /Shops  in the future, i would buying it Cool

Grin do you need a logo? We can send you one via email  Smiley

Oh yes, sure  Grin  Contact Support?

Thank you
Plus this coin have 24/7 support. And you can ask here or in Telegram any questions about MinexSystems project.

ok i must buying a new mobile Telefon......then i coming in the telegram group Cool
You don't need a phone to use Telegram. Here is link to the desktop version https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoin
minexcoin.com
April 18, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
Oh yes, sure  Grin  Contact Support?

Thank you

Of course Smiley As they say... Keep calm and contact Support Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Thank you
Plus this coin have 24/7 support. And you can ask here or in Telegram any questions about MinexSystems project.

ok i must buying a new mobile Telefon......then i coming in the telegram group Cool
April 18, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Thank you
April 18, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
April 18, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
parking rates need to be increased. because investors are beginning to decline. marketcap rankings and volume drops.

new developments need to be shared. what will happen in April?
if there is a lot of fear. my worst prediction mnx is going to fall below 200k sat.
but we have a lot of resistance in +200k sat.
minexcoin.com
April 18, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

April 18, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
I think  everyone with passion for MNX could conduct his own marketing by posting info on various sites including social media sites, making youtube presentations, spreading the word of mouth etc. For team would be great to give some gifts to holders who have the ammount > certain number ( say > 1000 MNX) on their addresses ( might be confirmed via signature). Such gifts might be the cups with MNX logo, T-shirts with MNX logo, etc...you name it.

Well yes, you are right about the community part in spreading the word, etc. But as for gifts for people with certain amounts... We are not sure that community segregation by their amount is not the best idea. Besides anyone can get their own cups, T-shirts, etc with the logo, you only need to ask for a logo and order in their country Smiley

minexcoin.com
April 18, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
I think  everyone with passion for MNX could conduct his own marketing by posting info on various sites including social media sites, making youtube presentations, spreading the word of mouth etc. For team would be great to give some gifts to holders who have the ammount > certain number ( say > 1000 MNX) on their addresses ( might be confirmed via signature). Such gifts might be the cups with MNX logo, T-shirts with MNX logo, etc...you name it.

Well yes, you are right about the community part in spreading the word, etc. But as for gifts for people with certain amounts... We are not sure that community segregation by their amount is not the best idea. Besides anyone can get their own cups, T-shirts, etc with the logo, you only need to ask for a logo and order in their country Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
MinexCoin looks very interesting, do you think guys that price could reach 150$? (Market cap arround 500billion $)?

I think your math is a little off.  If MNX went to 150, that would probably put it closer to 600 "M"illion, at least w estimating the number of circulating coins since last CMC update.

So I personally think its doable. 

Oh yea, except its probably a scam!  (  Wink  Temhuk)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
April 18, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Thank you for the idea Smiley it is not stupid, rather cute, but we are quite fine for marketing and our marketing team works according to their chosen strategy Smiley

I think  everyone with passion for MNX could conduct his own marketing by posting info on various sites including social media sites, making youtube presentations, spreading the word of mouth etc. For team would be great to give some gifts to holders who have the ammount > certain number ( say > 1000 MNX) on their addresses ( might be confirmed via signature). Such gifts might be the cups with MNX logo, T-shirts with MNX logo, etc...you name it.
April 18, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
Good idea, but in next day people will ask, why you doing that? Do you have not enough money? It is not good for reputation. MinexSystems will do very aggressive зкщьщeшщт when it will be what to promote, Like credit cards or DEX.
you're right again, I just saw it as a long-term investor, maybe to help, and a lower interest rate would not hurt me Cheesy
April 18, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
Good idea, but in next day people will ask, why you doing that? Do you have not enough money? It is not good for reputation. MinexSystems will do very aggressive зкщьщeшщт when it will be what to promote, Like credit cards or DEX.
Jump to: