Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 402. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 16, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 55.44MSol/s Difficulty: 2.3308568701534

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.41% Weekly: 3.05% Monthly: 15.92% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $19,38 USD
Minex is back to the same level like it was before BTC crash. If BTC go double MNX could do the same  Wink of course if remaining 9 coins in Top 10 will do the same
Volume of trades have doubled since then. Pretty good with the current market situation. If there will be no follow up negative news with BTC, we'll move ahead upward and enjoy the high monthly rates.

I do wonder what will happen when  MNX  releases the lightning protocol, if this will affect the  trading volume  at all?

MNX is a fork of Bitcoin and lightning protocol could mean big for the future of Minexcoin but as of now, the lightning protocol is not needed by Minexcoin because there are only less transactions over the network. If there will be lightning network along with Atomic Swap, that would be good for the Minexexchange.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Minex is back to the same level like it was before BTC crash. If BTC go double MNX could do the same  Wink of course if remaining 9 coins in Top 10 will do the same
Volume of trades have doubled since then. Pretty good with the current market situation. If there will be no follow up negative news with BTC, we'll move ahead upward and enjoy the high monthly rates.
there will Always be ups and downs for bitcoin and all the altcoins , and price off minex go absolute with them but i have to say that this is a perfect comeback for MNX, i agree with you , price could double if bitcoin rise
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 16, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Merit: 259
February 16, 2018, 12:20:07 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
question about diff retarget
value of new diff depends of power of global network in Mhashs/s in  last block before retarget
or average power of global  network  in the period separating (two days) two diff  retargets

Hello mr.pacy.mf!
The second option is correct, but it is not necessarily two days, as the difficulty is being changed every 960 blocks and those might be mined faster or more slowly.

thanks again
first option is bad solution becouse in that case people had space for manipulation with diff in next retarget
Im glad to see that  your algo have this sistem for calculation
minexcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
value of new diff depends of power of global network in Mhashs/s in  last block before retarget
or average power of global  network  in the period separating (two days) two diff  retargets

Hello mr.pacy.mf!
The second option is correct, but it is not necessarily two days, as the difficulty is being changed every 960 blocks and those might be mined faster or more slowly.
minexcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
I also advise that if you park coins separately, create multiple parkings, that way you can cancel one parking and leave the others be

Until one uses the very same address for all parkings they should always mind the change address and fee so that nothing affects existing parking.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
Question about parking and moving coins.

Let's say I have 10 minexcoin. I park five coins for a week, but then decide to send the remaining five coins to an exchange. In the wallet, you can choose which coins to send, however, how do you which coins are currently parked? Or does it not matter which coins are sent to the exchange. If the five coins are sent, but one coin sent is currently parked, will it end the parking? This may have been answered in the thread but i can't find it. This gets more complicated the more coins one has and the more different parkings one has going on simultaneously. I'm finding it difficult to articulate what I'm asking, so sorry if I'm unclear. I do want to send some coins to an exchange, but don't want to break any of my current parkings.

Thanks for the help!

I also advise that if you park coins separately, create multiple parkings, that way you can cancel one parking and leave the others be
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
February 16, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
sounds interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
Can you please stop to spam same message? It is a lot of info in MNX blog https://medium.com/minecoin-blog
Patience TemHuk I think he just doing some Signature campaign but always using the same post. only copy paste comment. just ignore him if can the team already response him more than once.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 07:42:29 AM
February 16, 2018, 04:22:58 AM
sounds interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
Can you please stop to spam same message? It is a lot of info in MNX blog https://medium.com/minecoin-blog
minexcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 04:22:07 AM

It seems to me I saw this question previously and probably from you Smiley
If you take a minute and visit the website you would see the team - https://minexcoin.com/ (see the Team link on the top?)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
February 16, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

Let's say I have 10 minexcoin. I park five coins for a week, but then decide to send the remaining five coins to an exchange. In the wallet, you can choose which coins to send, however, how do you which coins are currently parked? Or does it not matter which coins are sent to the exchange. If the five coins are sent, but one coin sent is currently parked, will it end the parking? This may have been answered in the thread but i can't find it. This gets more complicated the more coins one has and the more different parkings one has going on simultaneously. I'm finding it difficult to articulate what I'm asking, so sorry if I'm unclear. I do want to send some coins to an exchange, but don't want to break any of my current parkings.

Thanks for the help!
To be 100% sure you must use input control Setings--Options--Wallet--Enable coin control   Than in sending menu tick box at Custom Change adress and put there your registred in MNXbank adress, Than press Inputs and choose adres from witch you want to send coins. And tick box subtract fee from amount to avoid loosing your parking because of network fee.
minexcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

Thanks for the help!

Hello, amdfxman1701!

Basically it is available at the MinexBank conditions https://minexbank.com/conditions and the FAQ from our site http://faq.minexcoin.com/

However to make sure you do not have your parking canceled, use Inputs for choosing the address to send coins from, always tick the Customer change address box and paste the address linked to the bank account in that field and let the fee be subtracted from the amount you are going to send.
minexcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 03:12:33 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 54.12MSol/s Difficulty: 2.3308568701534

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $18,65 USD
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
You only link 1 address to the minexbank.  So If you park 5 coins with the associated address to minexbank and have another 5 coins in a seperate address that is not linked to the minexbank then it won't disrupt your current parking.  Make sense?  Once you park you must wait it out.  Otherwise you lose any interest.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

Thanks for the help!
minexcoin.com
February 15, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
This sounds exciting!
The Minexcoin exchange that you are developing, can you explain a little but more about the exchange?

Since it is decentralized, I am guessing there will be no fiat exchanging  IE: We won't be able to put Dollars or Euros on the exchange, correct?
What currencies do the developers plan on having on the exchange, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Decred any more???  Have  you reached out to Vertcoin yet by chance?  Getting them on the Minexcoin exchange would certainly raise the possibility of getting Minexcoin on the Vertcoin exchange planned in the future.
Is the development team considering any token production on the Minexcoin platform similar to AEUR on the ARDOR exchange that ties to fiat, like NBT or Tether? 
Hello!

It's still in development and I can't give you the details now, but in future we will give more information about upcoming releases Smiley
Jump to: