Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 405. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 14, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 59.49 MSol/s  Difficulty:  2.2225015939867

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.14% Monthly: 16.34% Yearly: 71.03%

Price of MNX: $17,99 USD
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
The price of the coin has been relatively good for all this time. The community clearly has an interest in this project. A good price to buy.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
No issues with the `late` release. Vacations are important. Never good to work to hard Wink
Keep up the good work lolliedeb  Smiley

Activity: 433
Merit: 48
February 14, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
Lolliedieb
I have to say great job on your miner. Great to see developers discovering Minexcoin. Welcome to the Minexcoin family!

Thanks for your flowers Smiley
I have to admit that I strated developing the miner already back in December, but was not able to complete it until now. Ok I was on vacation for three weeks in between, that did not help. Overall when not just taking open source code, exchange Cl code and add a fee it takes some time reading through all the documents for getting all the informations for writing a stratum interface and to get how the algo works. Often this documentation is not written well and then you have to get what other people did with their code "code is law" ...

Well it all takes some time. Lets hope that the next versions (next bugfix release is coming very soon) help to reduce the instabilities and we get a stable 2nd mining software for MinexCoin on the mid term Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 14, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
For example few days ago by community member was created miner for Windows, and now people can mine MNX with +/- same speed like with Optiminer. But it is just beta version, miner is not 100% stable

Well, indeed stability is an issue. But your comment on speed is not so accurate. It is this way:

Linux + Nvidia / Intel GPU --> You want to use lolMiner-mnx. It is very stable for this scenario and by far faster then optiminer (more than 60% for GTX 1070 / 1080 - we had people reporting >20ksols for 1080Ti and 14-15 ksol for tuned 1070Ti).
Linux + AMD GPU -> You currently rather want to use optiminer. For those systems where lolMiner starts (unfortunately it does not on all but will be fixed within next week) it is stable, but optiminer is at higher speed for RX 4xx and RX 5xx graphic cards.

Windows + Any GPU --> lolMiner is likely the fastest miner for MNX out there on Windows, but you must monitor your system because currently there are random crashed during execution.

I have to admit that I my self was not sure if it is a good idea to release the Windows version, because I do not have a potential Windows machine here for debugging. Also I just created a working binary the last moment before release. I decided to do so because I want it to run on a broad platform and thus I decided to release with a big BETA tag and hope that the comments from early adopters help me getting this version as stable as the Linux build.

As for the dev fee: I already announced that I will lower the dev fee once I was able to buy a propper testing system or when MNX price rises. I also announced in the miners thread that I will distribute the half of my first month income to all that help me now in the early phase by testing. Finally consider that MNX issue rate on coins from blocks is rather low. From launch of the miner to now I collected about 0.5 MNX from def-fee. It is unlikely I am getting rich from this Wink

I hope with this software I can help making MNX a success on the long term Smiley Happy mining Wink
Lolliedieb, wonderful work!
I think the Optiner miner for Windows is beneficial for the minor of MNX.

I will check your thread.
Activity: 271
February 14, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
Lolliedieb
I have to say great job on your miner. Great to see developers discovering Minexcoin. Welcome to the Minexcoin family!

Activity: 192
Merit: 5
February 14, 2018, 03:35:49 AM
For example few days ago by community member was created miner for Windows, and now people can mine MNX with +/- same speed like with Optiminer. But it is just beta version, miner is not 100% stable

Well, indeed stability is an issue. But your comment on speed is not so accurate. It is this way:

Linux + Nvidia / Intel GPU --> You want to use lolMiner-mnx. It is very stable for this scenario and by far faster then optiminer (more than 60% for GTX 1070 / 1080 - we had people reporting >20ksols for 1080Ti and 14-15 ksol for tuned 1070Ti).
Linux + AMD GPU -> You currently rather want to use optiminer. For those systems where lolMiner starts (unfortunately it does not on all but will be fixed within next week) it is stable, but optiminer is at higher speed for RX 4xx and RX 5xx graphic cards.

Windows + Any GPU --> lolMiner is likely the fastest miner for MNX out there on Windows, but you must monitor your system because currently there are random crashed during execution.

I have to admit that I my self was not sure if it is a good idea to release the Windows version, because I do not have a potential Windows machine here for debugging. Also I just created a working binary the last moment before release. I decided to do so because I want it to run on a broad platform and thus I decided to release with a big BETA tag and hope that the comments from early adopters help me getting this version as stable as the Linux build.

As for the dev fee: I already announced that I will lower the dev fee once I was able to buy a propper testing system or when MNX price rises. I also announced in the miners thread that I will distribute the half of my first month income to all that help me now in the early phase by testing. Finally consider that MNX issue rate on coins from blocks is rather low. From launch of the miner to now I collected about 0.5 MNX from def-fee. It is unlikely I am getting rich from this Wink

I hope with this software I can help making MNX a success on the long term Smiley Happy mining Wink
Thanks for info mate Wink You are doing good job. And don't worry about income, if your miner have more power than optiminer people will mine with your software. Did you posted your software in our telegram group for miners? https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool

I posted about it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 14, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 59.78 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.2225015939867
MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.14% Monthly: 16.34% Yearly: 71.03%

Price of MNX: $17,37 USD
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 14, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Thanks for info mate Wink You are doing good job. And don't worry about income, if your miner have more power than optiminer people will mine with your software. Did you posted your software in our telegram group for miners? https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool
Activity: 433
Merit: 48
February 14, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

Activity: 1134
February 14, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
extremely excited for minexcoin this year. I can see it becoming a top 30 crypto .
It is possible. but no so fast as we want. In 2-4 years MNX can be there for 100%

MNX is a long-term project and yes, he is right within the short period it is not possible to reach the high value in the market. Already team mentioned about their roadmap in the year 2018 and by the end of the year the price of MNX will reach to more than 40$.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 14, 2018, 02:26:28 AM
Wow, [ANN] [ICO] has been deleted from the thread title.
I think that [ICO] may be deleted, but I think [ANN] should be left and I should add [MNX].

Like Decred.
[ANN] [DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcr-decred-community-governance-bitcoin-devs-lightning-network-1290358
February 14, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
extremely excited for minexcoin this year. I can see it becoming a top 30 crypto .
It is possible. but no so fast as we want. In 2-4 years MNX can be there for 100%
February 13, 2018, 11:24:06 PM
stop calling it a cheat. scam is not a project. the team is still working. and continues to develop. Cool
There was simple misunderstanding )) In this project team works very hard, plus community helping as well. For example few days ago by community member
was created miner for Windows, and now people can mine MNX with +/- same speed like with Optiminer. But it is just beta version, miner is not 100% stable
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:59:42 PM
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 13, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
LUL. Koinbi's buy order are obviously scam. Look at the price. More than double than what's currently trading on Livecoin. Don't fall for this scam. They spam a lot on Bitcointalk.

Activity: 171
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
stop calling it a cheat. scam is not a project. the team is still working. and continues to develop. Cool
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
February 13, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
Anyone here who have already scanned lolminer? I hesitate using it without it's source code available. I will wait for more reviews from the people testing it. Seems to be unstable release as of now.

It was scanned by a member in lolMiner thread.
scammed for what and by whom if I may ask?

Scanned for viruses and some bitcoin talk member.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 13, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Anyone here who have already scanned lolminer? I hesitate using it without it's source code available. I will wait for more reviews from the people testing it. Seems to be unstable release as of now.
I scanned it today when I downloaded it from their thread. No viruses detected by Windows, Chrome or Avast. And to be sure I scanned the ZIP file with avast and then the unzipped folder again just to be sure. Making 0.15MNX/day with an Asus STRIX GTC 950 OCC. Pretty good I must say.
Ok i will try it on my windows workstation when i get to my office. Gotta use my stock 1060 for free 0.15MNX.

*ScaNNed not scammed!!!! Read! Huh
LOL with scammed.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Tullievo
February 13, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

*ScaNNed not scammed!!!! Read! Huh
Jump to: