Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 438. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 19, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
Am I the only one who is not shown a capture at the faucet (http://eu.minexpool.nl/tbs) at the moment?
Looks like yes. Try to click faucet in next 6 hours.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
Am I the only one who is not shown a capture at the faucet (http://eu.minexpool.nl/tbs) at the moment?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
Hi if I park for 1 year and cancelled it on the 6th month.. no parking interest will be given?
Yes, you will not. But you can do 6 times for a month Wink and get 6 times percents from percents

I didn't know this. Now I'm forced to wait for a year as I have set it a year. If I know I would have set it for monthly interest so I can just sell whenever I need some coins to invest with.  But I suppose I could just get some profit from anywhere this MNx is too precious for me this time to waste besides I'm really not sure when to sell and when to buy expect for ICOs which is pretty cheap.

well you can still cancel that if you want then park to monthly rate. it only takes 4months to get that 70% earning but only if you have time to check every month. else good choice to choose annual.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
January 19, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
Hi if I park for 1 year and cancelled it on the 6th month.. no parking interest will be given?
Yes, you will not. But you can do 6 times for a month Wink and get 6 times percents from percents

I didn't know this. Now I'm forced to wait for a year as I have set it a year. If I know I would have set it for monthly interest so I can just sell whenever I need some coins to invest with.  But I suppose I could just get some profit from anywhere this MNx is too precious for me this time to waste besides I'm really not sure when to sell and when to buy expect for ICOs which is pretty cheap.

dont sell. just hodl for at least a year and park it the most profitable way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 19, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

Well we would not call this time "wasted" but you can choose out of four parking periods and choose the one that is the most comfortable for you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

I believe that is unfortunately correct. I've canceled other parks a didn't notice any difference given.

I think the best choice we have you have to plan everything before parking them because already we have seen 4 types of interest in the market. Most of the people are choosing now is the monthly deal because some might get profit by selling them in the market.
minexcoin.com
January 19, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 36.47 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7841877433231

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.34% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 18.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $27,53
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 19, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

Activity: 367
January 19, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

I believe that is unfortunately correct. I've canceled other parks a didn't notice any difference given.
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 19, 2018, 12:29:28 AM
with 2rx 480 its says i can earn 0.003 mnx is this a normal thing ? cuz even with my shitty cpu i was getting 0.1 mnx

Thats because global hashrate is not 1-2 MH anymore. Its 40-42ish now.
January 18, 2018, 08:56:45 PM
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 18, 2018, 08:11:44 PM
with 2rx 480 its says i can earn 0.003 mnx is this a normal thing ? cuz even with my shitty cpu i was getting 0.1 mnx
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:09:15 PM
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 18, 2018, 07:23:47 PM
One thing is clear this coin has nothing to do with bitconnect and any scam coin.

The difference here is scam coins like bitconnect are still in top 100 of marketcap and MNX is not in the list.We need to break into top 100 for all investors to have a look what MNX can offer.

This is the sad truth.
Bitconnect offered a very deceiving and high interest rate. Which is unsustainable and obvious ponzi. And all the critics of bitconnect proved them right about it. It's being heavily marketed specially in google ads. I've always seen it's banner whenever i browse at coinmarketcap. Even googling it will make bitconnect on top. They cashed in a huge bag of money in exchange for their worthless BCC. So they don't spend those invested BTC but instead, make their own token and create their own exchange to make it look like it has monetary value. But it's not. It's useless. Though being traded, it has no real use cases.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
I actually mined DGB and bought in ICO here.Didn't really get into the DGB community though
Mined on release...that was long ago, found 200k or so coins laying around some months ago. It just feels too big already
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 07:15:52 PM
One thing is clear this coin has nothing to do with bitconnect and any scam coin.

The difference here is scam coins like bitconnect are still in top 100 of marketcap and MNX is not in the list.We need to break into top 100 for all investors to have a look what MNX can offer.

This is the sad truth.

What we need to do is just wait for parking clients to buy the coins.  As of right now there is still plenty of speculation with Minexcoin. Over time more and more coins will be collected by the believers in the coin, and that will cause people to sell less and the price to go up, and then you guys can be on your coveted 1st page of coinmarketcap.  What you don't realize is that the interest is amazing, so shut up and stop worrying about the price of the coin, just buy and hodl it and you will be adding to the coin's value
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty
January 18, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

This is the sad truth.
Activity: 630
January 18, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

is it true that you have to break into the TOP 100, the purpose is very good. main thing is to understand how to do it, ha and this will spin up and stay up. we need a very ambitious development program.
January 18, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Dear holders, we always strive to improve quality and analysis of MNX trading.
Now Minexcoin can be added to the TradingView platform that has all tools to share, view and test your trading ideas.
We need your votes to make it happen.
Please, go to https://goo.gl/R7chd5  and vote for our great coin.
Thnx in advance!

People, please vote for Minex. It is for free, every vote matters.
minexcoin.com
January 18, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 42.04 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7841877433231

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.34% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 18.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $26.78
Jump to: