Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 447. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
Past year overview by our CEO Boris Shulyaev. Enjoy your reading!

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-yearly-report-1a3cbc36260f

Great article, thanks!

I was just very much puzzled by the mention of  atomic swap because it is for the first time that I see it in any minex document. I’m wondering if it will be part of Minex Exchange and if so, it will just propel minex to another univers. However,  it is extremly difficult to implement but it will be worth it if you succeed:). Good luck for 2018!
Really? Look at the item of WORKING ON of Minexsystems' site.
Mentioned about Atomic Swap.
SrgWit and Lightning Network are also planned.
https://minexsystems.com

Wow thanks for the info, to be honest i only new about the Minexcoin website and all the news channels but somehow It is the first time i see minexsystems or if I saw it before it wasn’t looking like this or it was not mentioning about atomic swap.
I have better news to you about Minex. Look here https://www.hkgbusiness.com/en/company/Minexsystems-Limited  and read carefully from the top.  Wink

This, I already knew Smiley, but thanks anyway
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 14, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
UPDATE: Electrum Minexcoin Wallet - 3.0.5.2

Hello Minexcoin Community,
A new version of the Electrum Minex Wallet is available for download.
When upgrading on Android, please take caution by having your seed phrase backed up.

Changelog
- Android users can now generate the signature required by minexbank directly from the app ('Sign Minexbank under Address Details)
- Fixed crash when an invalid PIN was entered when exporting private keys
- Added all commits from the original Electrum repository

Download:
https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5-2

Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrummnx.electrummnx

Thank you. I will update it soon!
Amazing change content. I am pleased that the function for MinexBank has been added.

Good job, Racquemis1.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
UPDATE: Electrum Minexcoin Wallet - 3.0.5.30

Hello Minexcoin Community,
A new version of the Electrum Minex Wallet is available for download.
When upgrading on Android, please take caution by having your seed phrase backed up.

Changelog
- Android users can now generate the signature required by minexbank directly from the app ('Sign Minexbank under Address Details)
- Fixed crash when an invalid PIN was entered when exporting private keys
- Added all commits from the original Electrum repository

Download:
https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5.30

Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrummnx.electrummnx
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
Please let talk about minex and future of minex here... im new investor, i really think its a good project, parking work really well for me.

I dont want to see 5 pages of two people that dont give any good information.

I think its a good project, the bank interess is one of the best in crypto world, the market cap is still pretty low.

People speak about KCS about Coss a lot in this forum, but not much about Minex bank.

The supply is really low, the price of 30 is high but not enormous.

Dont see why this project cant go up a lot more and still attract new people.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 14, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
It's not about there having been offensive language. I made it perfectly clear that this piece of shit was following me around, while I had him Ignored, and he knew he was Ignored, so he could fill the thread with harassing posts against me. And none of you did anything about it; it wasn't on me to deal with him. I did my part by ignoring him. You dropped the ball by not getting a mod to ban him.

As a result he's filled this thread with piss & steam, and when I finally decided to confront him about harassing me... nearly a whole month later ...suddenly everyone's jumping in to complain about having to see this fight? Where the fuck were all of you this whole goddamned time that he was shitposting?!? I saw zero posts telling him to shut up or to take it to PM. Not until now (with me being lumped in with him lol). After I confronted him, because nobody else would.

I can't believe this shit. it's mind-bending. Just.. fuck all of this. Words cannot describe how retarded this has become. Peace, homies, I'm out.
We had already told you, that we can't ban anyone, only forum moderator have permission to ban. Please, calm down and stop this.
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 14, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
If you don't care about the people here, and the people here clearly don't want to hear what you have to say, and, as you claim, you're not trying to manipulate people, then why do you even bother posting at all? Can the mods please ban Effekt? He is dragging this thread into the dirt.
Glad I peaked, I knew it'd be gold.

"The people" that "clearly don't want to hear what (I) have to say" are, thus far, only a few people that have made their sentiment known. Including you, someone who's admitted to using your account just for the sake of harassing me.
And you're asking the mods to ban me? If anybody should be banned, it would be you. You instigate and harass and act like a piece of shit, on a dummy account, because you're a spineless coward. Shitpost me on your main account. C'mon. I dare you.  Grin

The real people dragging this thread into the dirt are you and all of the other shitposting trolls like you.
I contribute, you harass. Just look at your posting history. It's nothing but you latching onto every post I make just so you can trash on me, all because you *gasp* don't like me as a person. Talk about being a petty childish cunt.  Kiss

And you think that other peoples' silence means that they appreciate your "contribution"? How many Minexcoin donations have you received, you fucking loser? Not many, if any, I'll bet. Evidence enough in itself that no one here gives a shit about what you have to say, at best. Plenty of others are irritated by your repulsive behaviour - more than just a handful. Don't try and downplay it. It's time for you to leave.

I have to agree. No one here clearly wants to hear your "advice or "opinion", Effekt. So please just go away or aim your post at being more constructive.  We are getting tired of of you.  I don't even bother reading your post anymore and just skim down to the next one.

And please don't egg him on anymore Herodotus17, just take it to PM if you guys want to continue these shenanigans. 

+1. I just used ignore button.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
I have to agree. No one here clearly wants to hear your "advice or "opinion", Effekt. So please just go away or aim your post at being more constructive.  We are getting tired of of you.  I don't even bother reading your post anymore and just skim down to the next one.
Or maybe you could refrain from being too retarded to click the Ignore button under my name. I'm getting tired of you fucking idiots that can't even be bothered to do that, but instead have to post something like this to vent about my posts, which could be avoided to begin with if you weren't too retarded to click Ignore.

Or you can refrain from spamming the forum with nonsense.  No one should be forced to ignore someone because they can't control themselves. 
Activity: 84
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 14, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
I have to agree. No one here clearly wants to hear your "advice or "opinion", Effekt. So please just go away or aim your post at being more constructive.  We are getting tired of of you.  I don't even bother reading your post anymore and just skim down to the next one.
Or maybe you could refrain from being too retarded to click the Ignore button under my name. I'm getting tired of you fucking idiots that can't even be bothered to do that, but instead have to post something like this to vent about my posts, which could be avoided to begin with if you weren't too retarded to click Ignore.
January 14, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
Guys, please, stop this. Lets be polite to each other and follow the rules of the forum.
Now you care? Where have you been this whole time that Herodotus was following me around (having been informed by me that I was putting him on Ignore) simply to fill this thread with worthless shitposts against me? Another week or so and it would have been a whole. fucking. month. without it being addressed.

Let that sink in.  Roll Eyes
I would recommend you not to pay attention at offensive language of some people in the Internet. Be above that.
Also, we can't delete posts in this topic, so the argue could be finished only by someone of you or by forum moderator.
It's not about there having been offensive language. I made it perfectly clear that this piece of shit was following me around, while I had him Ignored, and he knew he was Ignored, so he could fill the thread with harassing posts against me. And none of you did anything about it; it wasn't on me to deal with him. I did my part by ignoring him. You dropped the ball by not getting a mod to ban him.

As a result he's filled this thread with piss & steam, and when I finally decided to confront him about harassing me... nearly a whole month later ...suddenly everyone's jumping in to complain about having to see this fight? Where the fuck were all of you this whole goddamned time that he was shitposting?!? I saw zero posts telling him to shut up or to take it to PM. Not until now (with me being lumped in with him lol). After I confronted him, because nobody else would.

I can't believe this shit. it's mind-bending. Just.. fuck all of this. Words cannot describe how retarded this has become. Peace, homies, I'm out.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
If you don't care about the people here, and the people here clearly don't want to hear what you have to say, and, as you claim, you're not trying to manipulate people, then why do you even bother posting at all? Can the mods please ban Effekt? He is dragging this thread into the dirt.
Glad I peaked, I knew it'd be gold.

"The people" that "clearly don't want to hear what (I) have to say" are, thus far, only a few people that have made their sentiment known. Including you, someone who's admitted to using your account just for the sake of harassing me.
And you're asking the mods to ban me? If anybody should be banned, it would be you. You instigate and harass and act like a piece of shit, on a dummy account, because you're a spineless coward. Shitpost me on your main account. C'mon. I dare you.  Grin

The real people dragging this thread into the dirt are you and all of the other shitposting trolls like you.
I contribute, you harass. Just look at your posting history. It's nothing but you latching onto every post I make just so you can trash on me, all because you *gasp* don't like me as a person. Talk about being a petty childish cunt.  Kiss

And you think that other peoples' silence means that they appreciate your "contribution"? How many Minexcoin donations have you received, you fucking loser? Not many, if any, I'll bet. Evidence enough in itself that no one here gives a shit about what you have to say, at best. Plenty of others are irritated by your repulsive behaviour - more than just a handful. Don't try and downplay it. It's time for you to leave.

I have to agree. No one here clearly wants to hear your "advice or "opinion", Effekt. So please just go away or aim your post at being more constructive.  We are getting tired of of you.  I don't even bother reading your post anymore and just skim down to the next one.

And please don't egg him on anymore Herodotus17, just take it to PM if you guys want to continue these shenanigans. 
minexcoin.com
January 14, 2018, 05:49:00 AM
Guys, please, stop this. Lets be polite to each other and follow the rules of the forum.
Now you care? Where have you been this whole time that Herodotus was following me around (having been informed by me that I was putting him on Ignore) simply to fill this thread with worthless shitposts against me? Another week or so and it would have been a whole. fucking. month. without it being addressed.

Let that sink in.  Roll Eyes
I would recommend you not to pay attention at offensive language of some people in the Internet. Be above that.
Also, we can't delete posts in this topic, so the argue could be finished only by someone of you or by forum moderator.
Activity: 76
January 14, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
Hello,

I just have one simple and important question for the Minex team:
As a software developer, I was on your Github and saw that the last development update/contributions to your Repositories have been on October 3rd 2017 (Minex Coin) and December 5th (Minex Coin_Docker)...are you actually developing something???
Please explain.
Thank you.

Read the last newspaper - they seem to work on what's been announced, and the wallet is working perfectly for me meaning not much to update in there. The atomic swaps were said to be expected by the end of the year, so closer to those dates I'm sure we'll get some GitHub activity.

They are working on many projects which are not in github. Minexbank is one among them, I the exchange will be another one.
January 14, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

Let that sink in.  Roll Eyes
January 14, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
Let's please stop this bickering. This doesn't add anything constructive to this topic.
Keep it clean or move to PM. Not everybody cares about this 'fight' you two are having.

Yes, you are right.
There is no profit on meaningless posts.
minexcoin.com
January 14, 2018, 05:30:37 AM
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
Let's please stop this bickering. This doesn't add anything constructive to this topic.
Keep it clean or move to PM. Not everybody cares about this 'fight' you two are having.

+1

Minexcoin and MinexBank T-shirt! Cheesy
It is my favorite...
https://i.imgur.com/dsDcHI8l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QVmgd5vl.jpg

Cool. Thumb up  Grin
January 14, 2018, 05:28:50 AM
Minexcoin and MinexBank T-shirt! Cheesy
It is my favorite...

January 14, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
I'm fascinated that he's admitted to using his account specifically to harass me, and he's done this for nearly a month now while nobody has said a single thing about it. Devs have ignored it (but they've made sure to tell me my language in a post to Dirtpaw was against the rules). Mod hasn't banned him. Thread keeps being subjected to his following me around to harass me.

You're the first person to directly address it. So allow me to thank you for being so dismissive with your demand to move it to PM. And allow me to apologize for having some asshole harass me that won't go away and hasn't been dealt with.
I'm so sorry for having been a bother to you, Racq. Please forgive me. I promise I won't have anyone else follow me around to harass me out of petty spite.

I agree, you guys need to take this little tantrum into PM.
Allow me to thank you, too, for your dismissively insulting demand to go to PM.

Let's all just look over the part where some asshole is using a dummy account to fill this thread with shitposts aimed at harassing me, and nobody's done anything about it.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
January 14, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

I agree, you guys need to take this little tantrum into PM.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 05:00:00 AM
Jump to: