Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 445. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
There are alot of new people here questioning if the tools i adapted for minexcoin are safe.
I've been with minexcoin from the beginning, helped the devs get the blockchain in shape, and i run the first ever mining pool for minexcoin which to date has paid out over 95000 MNX (over 2.66 million dollars worth) to community members. Think about that before questioning my motives.

Both Minexcoinpaperwallet.com and the electrum Wallet are safe to use. Both were forked from their original repositories on github and the source for both is available on github.
The Android Electrum Wallet has also been uploaded by me on the Play Google under the account Turinex.

(For minexcoinpaperwallet i would be thrilled if someone could create a nice template)
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
Has anyone tried mininig with GPU like rx 470 or rx 580
and what was the result of mining?
like in a day how many coins possible

Rx580 produces about 9k-11k sols. Rx 470 8k-10k sols. Depends on the overclock and what memory your gpus have.

Here is a mining calculator. https://bchain.info/MNX/tools/calculator

Global hashrate is a bit higher than the calculator shows but it should give an estimate return.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 15, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
Two questions:

1> Are the bounties available or is it just me who can't access the site?

2> Is this site safe to use: http://minexcoinpaperwallet.com/ ?

1. As other people have said, the Bounty campaign has already ended.
2. At least I trust the developer. The developer of this site has created an Electrum wallet for Minexcoin. Thanks to him he can use Minexcoin on Android.

His posting.
https://github.com/racquemis
UPDATE: Electrum Minexcoin Wallet - 3.0.5.2

Hello Minexcoin Community,
A new version of the Electrum Minex Wallet is available for download.
When upgrading on Android, please take caution by having your seed phrase backed up.

Changelog
- Android users can now generate the signature required by minexbank directly from the app ('Sign Minexbank under Address Details)
- Fixed crash when an invalid PIN was entered when exporting private keys
- Added all commits from the original Electrum repository

Download:
https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5-2

Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrummnx.electrummnx

Activity: 994
Merit: 261
January 15, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
how to change minexcoin wallet address in https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/panel ?
why do I want the full address of the wallet?
because I use the exchange wallet address at that time

There is no way to change it on the go, if you already put the address from the exchange. You will need to wait until it is withdrawn to the exchange and then withdraw to your wallet.

in a long time to get into the exchange wallet
I've been waiting for days to send to the wallet
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
Has anyone tried mininig with GPU like rx 470 or rx 580
and what was the result of mining?
like in a day how many coins possible
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
Two questions:

the bounties are done a long time ago. the bounty coins is already distributed.

I don't know if that safe or not. I advice to use the minex-qt only
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 15, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 38.76 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5860742031511

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 17.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $30,66
the price went well up. it seems to me, or now it is most profitable to do parking for a month? In any case, this is everyone's business ...
Yes, monthly parking is most profotable at the moment. But everything can be changed at any time. Only you can make decision witch parking to use.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

the price went well up. it seems to me, or now it is most profitable to do parking for a month? In any case, this is everyone's business ...
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
Two questions:

1. Bounty program is finished. If you participated in bounty program then visit https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/signin .

2. This is made by a trusted community member who also released the Electrum Light wallet for Minexcoin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 04:26:34 AM
Two questions:

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 15, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
Yeah, that's good! Cheesy
However, I think that the character of MinexBank should be green.

I already made it myself, so I do not need it.
Activity: 208
January 14, 2018, 11:16:00 PM
Minexcoin and Minexbank T-Shirts for Minexcoin Community
https://www.sunfrog.com/DesignByElsa/Minexcoin

Have fun!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 14, 2018, 09:41:53 PM
And the 1.6k'ish coin pressure returns to try making a save on that pullback. Let's see if someone dumps into the manipulators and ends their artificial pumping, or if they'll recover their influence and continue the push back to (and past) BTC0.0022 (with some spikes up to BTC0.0024).
My speculation is that this was the bounce and it's on its way down again shortly.
January 14, 2018, 08:45:26 PM
It is clearly a manipulated pump.. thats why i dump mine at 0.0019 - 0.0020 thinking it will end there, but it goes through 0.0024.. now it is dumping again and I have my buy orders somewhere in the deep hehe.
That's what I was trying to tell everyone over a series of posts. But all I got was some glory hound harassing me and people telling me to stfu for telling him to stfu, while they ignored him the whole time. It's still making me laugh. Cheesy

I unintentionally sold nearly 200 coins I had posted in that 19-20 range, back on the 4th'ish. Can't complain. Cheesy Re-entered pretty effing low. Exited just as high. I didn't end up sticking around for the .002, because I assumed my greed would roadblock me from getting the summit. But it went a couple points higher, even after that. Ah well.

Anyways, I'm glad there's someone else who sees what I see. I hope your re-entry is as deep as mine. Or mine as deep as yours. Whichever is deeper. moar koynz is moar gud
Btw, when we're spearing our chips into the upcoming dip, brace yourself for all of the people whinging about "low volatility my ass" because they're stuck with high buys, people FUDing the coin, shitting on the devs, flipping tables and flailing arms. It's goddamned cyclical.
Activity: 168
LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty
January 14, 2018, 08:33:16 PM
Oh wow, there's been some good pullback today. I wonder how many more points it goes down before a short bounce then continued downward. Probably depends on if any buy-in FOMO happens like it did with the 2nd pump this coin had.

Oops, dearie me. I'm starting to comment on the coin's market activity. I keep forgetting nobody wants that, because they want more and more posts about "exchanges?" "how to bounty?" "exchanges?" "moon $100!" "exchanges?" "best coin 2018 for sure $1k end of year!" "exchanges?" "moon!"

Well, it's currently 1.5k coins in buy pressure back down to BTC0.0013 range, and I'm guessing some of those exacting orders (precise BTC price/value / MNX amount) are leftover whale turds. Time to powersip some coffee while all of you (who haven't Ignored me yet) get triggered by my post and shit on me, for sharing market activity.

I think I've decided something; since someone can hound me for a month just to harass me, and nobody does or says anything about it (but only cares when I finally do), then I figured I'll just keep posting my unwanted noise regarding the coin (instead of nonsense shit like "exchanges?" "bounty?" "moon!") just to piss people off. I mean, hey, someone can fuck with me with impunity, so I can share my opinionated insight with impunity.  Cheesy

If this post triggered you and you feel the need to post about how you don't want to see my posts, then you can save yourself the typing and just click that magical Ignore button. Seriously. I encourage it, if you don't like my posts. I won't hate you for it. That's literally what it's there for.

It is clearly a manipulated pump.. thats why i dump mine at 0.0019 - 0.0020 thinking it will end there, but it goes through 0.0024.. now it is dumping again and I have my buy orders somewhere in the deep hehe.
January 14, 2018, 08:32:32 PM
minexcoin will easily be 5k by 2021. Remember these words.
That would require a daily growth of $4.50, starting from $30, to achieve $5000 by '21.
I'll save the maths for someone else, but I don't think that could be achieved with a maxed daily growth of +5% under volatility control (let alone if they're pegging the control to weekly volatility) combined with the annual 42.7% intended growth to the coin's base value.
Not without any volatility, anyway.

I could be wrong. I wouldn't mind if I was wrong. The idea of being a multi-millionaire in a few years is pretty damned appealing.  Shocked Just offering a bit of a reality check to counter the hype.
Activity: 140
January 14, 2018, 08:15:00 PM
minexcoin will easily be 5k by 2021. Remember these words.
January 14, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
Oh wow, there's been some good pullback today. I wonder how many more points it goes down before a short bounce then continued downward. Probably depends on if any buy-in FOMO happens like it did with the 2nd pump this coin had.

Oops, dearie me. I'm starting to comment on the coin's market activity. I keep forgetting nobody wants that, because they want more and more posts about "exchanges?" "how to bounty?" "exchanges?" "moon $100!" "exchanges?" "best coin 2018 for sure $1k end of year!" "exchanges?" "moon!"

Well, it's currently 1.5k coins in buy pressure back down to BTC0.0013 range, and I'm guessing some of those exacting orders (precise BTC price/value / MNX amount) are leftover whale turds. Time to powersip some coffee while all of you (who haven't Ignored me yet) get triggered by my post and shit on me, for sharing market activity.

I think I've decided something; since someone can hound me for a month just to harass me, and nobody does or says anything about it (but only cares when I finally do), then I figured I'll just keep posting my unwanted noise regarding the coin (instead of nonsense shit like "exchanges?" "bounty?" "moon!") just to piss people off. I mean, hey, someone can fuck with me with impunity, so I can share my opinionated insight with impunity.  Cheesy

If this post triggered you and you feel the need to post about how you don't want to see my posts, then you can save yourself the typing and just click that magical Ignore button. Seriously. I encourage it, if you don't like my posts. I won't hate you for it. That's literally what it's there for.
Jump to: