Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 446. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 14, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
Or you can refrain from spamming the forum with nonsense.  No one should be forced to ignore someone because they can't control themselves. 
Literally too lazy to just click Ignore. Because that would 'force' you to utilize its function. That you can breathe without machine assistance is amazing. I'll demonstrate how easy it is by clicking Ignore under your name, even though I have no reason to do so.

We had already told you, that we can't ban anyone, only forum moderator have permission to ban. Please, calm down and stop this.
And I had already told you, that I had him on Ignore, but none of you had a forum mod ban him when he kept spamming the thread with trash. Please, be less comprehensive and more dismissive.

Hello everyone

I made $10k by playing the ‘sideways noise’. But now I’m not able to do that because Minexcoin is actually fulfilling it’s purpose of being a low volatility coin.

So now I’m here trying to spread FUD so that you stupid people dump so that I can fill up my buy order and keep playing the ‘sideways noise’.

So dump your coins. Minexcoin is going to crash!

P.S. I care about everyone here hence I’m taking out my precious time to offer my insight. I’m in no way going to profit.
For a second I thought I actually posted this, because a lot of it is what I was going to post sarcastically before hopping off of here last night. Bang on, good sir.
To be clear, though, I really don't care about the people here. I only care about the coin. I don't have to actually care about someone to offer information that would help them, because that in turn helps the coin. It's almost like giving to charity; you don't have to actually care about the hungry kid that's going to be fed if you only care that they're being fed.
I give you +1 for your wit, but it's a little on the nose. Try some more passive aggression next time. Also, your data is wrong about what I made in the sideways noise (you have to italicize it, not apostrophe-quote it). It was 10 coins. That was enough of a 'constant boast' to get shit on for it. Great stuff. (Just making sure you're at least accurate when trying to shitpost me. C'mon, man, do your research first.)
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 14, 2018, 03:57:39 PM
I just got mail about the change in interest rates. Now 17, 1% for the month. Down from 18,4%.
I got about 10 more days before first pay out from last month. Could someone  please dump the price back to 20-25$.
It is no sence to dump coins for higer percents in bank. But you can see how works MinexBank when price is going too high.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 14, 2018, 02:11:03 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 40.00 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5860742031511

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 17.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX:
$28.97
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 14, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Coins are very rare as people wish prices to go down.
Minexcoin's concept is very successful.

It may really be a low volatility currency.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
I just got mail about the change in interest rates. Now 17, 1% for the month. Down from 18,4%.
I got about 10 more days before first pay out from last month. Could someone  please dump the price back to 20-25$.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Hello everyone

I made $10k by playing the ‘sideways noise’. But now I’m not able to do that because Minexcoin is actually fulfilling it’s purpose of being a low volatility coin.

So now I’m here trying to spread FUD so that you stupid people dump so that I can fill up my buy order and keep playing the ‘sideways noise’.

So dump your coins. Minexcoin is going to crash!

P.S. I care about everyone here hence I’m taking out my precious time to offer my insight. I’m in no way going to profit.
January 14, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Minexcoin and MinexBank T-shirt! Cheesy
It is my favorite...
https://i.imgur.com/dsDcHI8l.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QVmgd5vl.jpg

how to get this T-shirt??? i really want to have it
I asked Minex Systems:[email protected] and got the Minexcoin logo data.
I ordered it from the original T - shirt shop in my country.
It was about 35 USD including shipping fee at the current exchange rate.

Awesome the T-shirt !!!
Thank you.
However, I told Minex 'I will only use it privately', so I can not sell it.

BTW, now I am ordering a lapel pin for Minexcoin. Perhaps it will arrive within a week.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
wow...$32.89 now, but this is not a pump as not much volume

Everyone parking MNX in bank for interest and none for sale.

Win..win price increases and 18% interest for month

price on bitcoin value is so good that if the btc price is back to 17k again. the minex value will pump to $40. price is tempting. but my parking is still active.
Activity: 76
January 14, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
It is my favorite...

Awesome the T-shirt !!!
January 14, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
It is my favorite...

Activity: 148
January 14, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
wow...$32.89 now, but this is not a pump as not much volume

Everyone parking MNX in bank for interest and none for sale.

Win..win price increases and 18% interest for month
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
January 14, 2018, 09:47:21 AM
It is my favorite...

voted on coinexchange!!! love minexcoin so much
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 14, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.12 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5860742031511

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $32.61
Activity: 76
January 14, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
Im trying to buy some mnx but looks like everyone park their coins and no one wants to sell some. No one dumps their coins.
Of course they dont, you can set top buy order or you can buy from sellers, but it will be a little bit more expencive. Anyway, you will get that difference back in few days of parking.
I will wait a week more if i found a decent price during that period maybe someone will dump. Its pricy for me for a now

I would suggest to put a buy order for the price that you want and just wait. People dump from time to time so it will most probably be hit if it is not ridiculously low (under 20 usd)
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Im trying to buy some mnx but looks like everyone park their coins and no one wants to sell some. No one dumps their coins.
Of course they dont, you can set top buy order or you can buy from sellers, but it will be a little bit more expencive. Anyway, you will get that difference back in few days of parking.
I will wait a week more if i found a decent price during that period maybe someone will dump. Its pricy for me for a now
January 14, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
Jump to: