Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 444. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 16, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
Hi minex members..
I haved faced a problem with my wallet. I have lost the password. before that i already transfer all my mnx to the exchanger..just left in wallet 0.02 mnx..
I try to install a new wallet. but it still show old wallet with the balance 0.02 mnx..How to setup a new wallet?
Tru to press button win+R and tipe %appdata% and delete all your old Minexcoin folder. And try to install new wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 16, 2018, 03:26:36 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.43 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5860742031511

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 16.6% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $29,35
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 02:00:33 AM
Love how even during a market crash minex is surging  Smiley

I'm really excited to see where this coin will be at the end of this year

Oh yea you can tell from the volume that minexcoin is just gonna keep going higher

until someone decides to sell 1.5 btc worth and bring it back down to 15$
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 16, 2018, 01:27:26 AM
thanks..i will try Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 16, 2018, 01:22:19 AM
Hi minex members..
I haved faced a problem with my wallet. I have lost the password. before that i already transfer all my mnx to the exchanger..just left in wallet 0.02 mnx..
I try to install a new wallet. but it still show old wallet with the balance 0.02 mnx..How to setup a new wallet?
Just rename or move the wallet.dat in the wallet's install directory before running the wallet program. This will make the wallet software generate a new wallet.dat file.
If you lost the wallet password, but have the private key for the wallet addy that has that 0.02MNX, you can recover it into your new wallet.dat file.
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 16, 2018, 01:15:58 AM
Hi minex members..
January 16, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
I guess whales are playing it all to get every penny from new investors, saw from the pump groups that they intend to buy ripples so they are cashing out from us.
Is that why $32k+ USD flooded into the buy orders to chase people up the list starting around the 4th?
I already figured (and posted way too many times) that it was someone pumping the list, most likely to dump at a stupid-high price. But is it because people are wanting to exit with max gains to go into XRP?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
January 15, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Its more than one month already after I banked my MNX.  Grin

MNX is one of the coin that rise when most coins are painted in red, NEO is getting bigger too. I think its better to just keep watching where all these are going and see what happens by the end of the money. I guess whales are playing it all to get every penny from new investors, saw from the pump groups that they intend to buy ripples so they are cashing out from us.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

January 15, 2018, 06:58:25 PM
I can see that minexcoin has been steadily going up in price. I hope we will get to see new exchanges soon as well as the release of other Minexcoin products.
The price is artificially inflated due to manipulation. Don't put too much faith in this being the actual price.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
New rates.
Monthly now dumped to 16.6 %
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 04:27:00 PM
I can see that minexcoin has been steadily going up in price. I hope we will get to see new exchanges soon as well as the release of other Minexcoin products.
minexcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 02:38:27 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 43.73 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5860742031511

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 17.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $32,19
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
Has anyone tried mininig with GPU like rx 470 or rx 580
and what was the result of mining?
like in a day how many coins possible

Rx580 produces about 9k-11k sols. Rx 470 8k-10k sols. Depends on the overclock and what memory your gpus have.

Here is a mining calculator. https://bchain.info/MNX/tools/calculator

Global hashrate is a bit higher than the calculator shows but it should give an estimate return.

I believe that at the moment it does not compensate to mining, mainly depending on the region where it will be mined, since it must calculate mainly the cost of energy

Yeah, alot depends how much you pay for electricity. Where I live, power is cheap so its profitable to mine. Although if you dont have mining equipment then its better to just buy MNX and park it than buy mining equipment. Just my opinion.
minexcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 44.89 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5860742031511

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 17.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $30,75
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
Has anyone tried mininig with GPU like rx 470 or rx 580
and what was the result of mining?
like in a day how many coins possible

Rx580 produces about 9k-11k sols. Rx 470 8k-10k sols. Depends on the overclock and what memory your gpus have.

Here is a mining calculator. https://bchain.info/MNX/tools/calculator

Global hashrate is a bit higher than the calculator shows but it should give an estimate return.

I believe that at the moment it does not compensate to mining, mainly depending on the region where it will be mined, since it must calculate mainly the cost of energy
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 15, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
There are alot of new people here questioning if the tools i adapted for minexcoin are safe.
I've been with minexcoin from the beginning, helped the devs get the blockchain in shape, and i run the first ever mining pool for minexcoin which to date has paid out over 95000 MNX (over 2.66 million dollars worth) to community members. Think about that before questioning my motives.

Both Minexcoinpaperwallet.com and the electrum Wallet are same to use. Both were forked from their original repositories on github and the source for both is available on github.
The Android Electrum Wallet has also been uploaded by me on the Play Google under the account Turinex.

(For minexcoinpaperwallet i would be thrilled if someone could create a nice template)
I am not a designer, but I would like to try out the design of the template.
But I do not know how to make it. Since Photoshop is installed on my PC, it can be opened if it is a PSD file.

That would be great, There is a template here:
https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/template.zip

Oh, thank you.
I am a little busy now, so I will try it in my free time!

I think that you are a truly wonderful developer. Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
Two questions:

1> Are the bounties available or is it just me who can't access the site?

2> Is this site safe to use: http://minexcoinpaperwallet.com/ ?

1. Bounty program is finished. If you participated in bounty program then visit https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/signin .

2. This is made by a trusted community member who also released the Electrum Light wallet for Minexcoin.

Thank you!!!!
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
There are alot of new people here questioning if the tools i adapted for minexcoin are safe.
I've been with minexcoin from the beginning, helped the devs get the blockchain in shape, and i run the first ever mining pool for minexcoin which to date has paid out over 95000 MNX (over 2.66 million dollars worth) to community members. Think about that before questioning my motives.

Both Minexcoinpaperwallet.com and the electrum Wallet are same to use. Both were forked from their original repositories on github and the source for both is available on github.
The Android Electrum Wallet has also been uploaded by me on the Play Google under the account Turinex.

(For minexcoinpaperwallet i would be thrilled if someone could create a nice template)
But I do not know how to make it. Since Photoshop is installed on my PC, it can be opened if it is a PSD file.

That would be great, There is a template here:
https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/template.zip
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 15, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Jump to: