Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 452. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.89 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6262593677106

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $25,19
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 12, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
can MNX hit $100 ?

Of course it can. Why not? While we are at it, can it not reach $1000? Of course it can.

Lets be realistic, but with cryptocurrencies, anything can happen. We need to remember where Ethereum was about a year ago.
I think that such a price is achievable for MNX even this year, the main thing is to wait for such a price. I'm talking about the price in $100.
No, I think 100$ is too much for this year. Anyway we must wait till 1 of February and see Memorandum update. Atm planned price rice is for 42,7% annualy
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
can MNX hit $100 ?

Of course it can. Why not? While we are at it, can it not reach $1000? Of course it can.

Lets be realistic, but with cryptocurrencies, anything can happen. We need to remember where Ethereum was about a year ago.
I think that such a price is achievable for MNX even this year, the main thing is to wait for such a price. I'm talking about the price in $100.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Okay. Thanks. It is usefully info. I am not sure how is smart to use unofficiall wallet in any case. There is always risk.

Almost all Bitcoin wallets are unoffical, and you don't hear those people complaining.
The key is that the project is open source. Everybody will be able to build identical binaries as provided from source. Don't trust the provided binaries? build it from source.
Everybody can check the code and do their own due diligence.

Preferring anything 'official' is just a way of preffering centralization. Without community projects like this and all those of bitcoin. crypto-currency wouldn't be in the state is currently is.
Also what is official? Core wallet is just some software forked some the dude. This electrum wallet is also just some software forked by a dude. a wallet created a coin-team could have like any other project have scary things in them.
The important thing is open-source. If a way of saying, we have nothing to hide.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
Dear fellow community members,

The electrum wallet for Linux & Android is now available to download. (Windows bins currently broken - Fixing)
This is an initial release, which could contain some bugs. If you run into any problems please open an issue on the github page.
Existing wallets can be imported in the client or you can create a new one using a seed phrase (always write it down)

The Android APK has been submitted to the Play Store and is awaiting approval

Get the wallet on:

https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5-1

Enjoy.

This is a community project, don't ask the minexcoin team about issues related to this wallet since they can't help. instead open an issue on the github page

Working Windows Binaries are now available on github. Enjoy.
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 07:50:41 AM
dude,the fastest way you do is, you need to join minexcoin telegram group.
and asking help from available support in there

Thanks for letting know about our group. We monitor all the channels at the same time though and if we need more details, like  screenshots, etc., we will still ask for them to be sent to the email Smiley This is to make the cases visible for all the support members, not only those who have shift at one of the days.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
how to change minexcoin wallet address in https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/panel ?
I will replace with qt wallet address :
Payment information
URI: Minexcoin:XaLdaPvHbxGc3EadukqYpz6mpK3mcKAGbC
Address: XaLdaPvHbxGc3EadukqYpz6mpK3mcKAGbC

why do I want the full address of the wallet?
because I use the exchange wallet address at that time

i don't know if that is possible. maybe you should wait for your minex to arrive at exchange then send it back to your own minex address.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 12, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
The Android Electrum Wallet is now available in the Play Store Wink

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrummnx.electrummnx

Is this official version? Is it safe to use?
I would like to hear from minexcoin team.
I am sorry, I am not a member of the Minexcoin team, but I will reply.
This wallet is due to Racquemis 1 and it is unofficial.

His posting.
Dear fellow community members,

The electrum wallet for Linux & Android is now available to download. (Windows bins currently broken - Fixing)
This is an initial release, which could contain some bugs. If you run into any problems please open an issue on the github page.
Existing wallets can be imported in the client or you can create a new one using a seed phrase (always write it down)

The Android APK has been submitted to the Play Store and is awaiting approval

Get the wallet on:

https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5-1

Enjoy.

This is a community project, don't ask the minexcoin team about issues related to this wallet since they can't help. instead open an issue on the github page

Okay. Thanks. It is usefully info. I am not sure how is smart to use unofficiall wallet in any case. There is always risk.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
January 12, 2018, 07:10:00 AM
Minexbank seem to ignore the dust I've got from faucet. Is that intended and I am missing something (coin age??) or is it a bug?
A "refresh balance" button may be useful.
If you requested coins from faucet to your registred adress in bank you must wait till first conformation. Anyway faucet reward is too small to get any profit in Minexbank. Minimal payout should be at least 0.001 MNX

I know that those amounts will not give me anything Smiley that's not the issue. And I have some 200 confirmations.
I just like to see the same number in all the places that are supposed to show my balance.
It is because coins is in the wallet but at another address. Use coin control option to send all your coins to main adress.

No, it's not this reason, all my MNX were sent always to the same address.
It's nice to see that the wallet has coin control, I rechecked there too. And I checked on minexexplorer too. Everything is in the same address.
I guess that you guys have a bug. Nothing big.

Edit: I've sent the mail now to support.
dude,the fastest way you do is, you need to join minexcoin telegram group.
and asking help from available support in there
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
January 12, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
Man, someone is still having a field day with complete control over manipulating the buy wall.
Fucking hysterical.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They got the price stuck pretty high before stapling a 500+ coin wall in place and pulling out their 2k+ coin buy pressure. Looks like one good dump will flatten the price rather nicely, so a good exit might be coming up soon. This artificial pump won't last forever.  Sad

I'm pretty glad I dumped a few bags a week or so ago in that .00175-.0019 range. It's like deja vu, but it's actually happening again. Time for me to end this post and sip my coffee while I decide if I should dump & wait now, or get greedy and wait to dump at .0019 again.
Decisions decisions.  Undecided
you'll regret that in the future Smiley
This artificial pump isn't going to last forever, though.
If it reaches previous ATH then oh well and a shoulder shrug at my exited bags, but I have my doubts that it will. I'm sure it's going to keep going a little longer, until enough coins are clinging to the top of the list (within a targeted price range) and the manipulators can pull their pressure before dumping down into the buywall.
Kind of like what happened a couple days or so ago, when a bunch of coins dumped into the pocket of buy orders above the whale walls like I had stated would most likely happen. Those walls, as I also stated would happen, dropped back down the list (leaving 500+ in place at the top) and chased people up it before congregating in one place. They've since spread out into smaller stacks as well as tiny ones to stretch & dominate the list as much as possible.

Once all of that manipulation gets dumped on, expect serious pullback. Most likely followed (a couple of weeks or so later) by volatility controls pushing the price back down toward $20 (recently stated/confirmed as the pegged price point to start from, unless that was just miscommunicated English).

Anyhow, I've got my MNX gains sitting in some buy orders. I'm just waiting for the correction. It might take some time, but I'm a patient man.
lol.... if you are thinking for short term. iam ready to fill my bag for low price. theres still alot of unclaimed mnx from ICO&bounty fund.
so when all bounty hunter and the old investors sending his mnx into exchange from ICO/bounty page.
mnx price will be hard to get dumped again
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
It's nice to see that the wallet has coin control, I rechecked there too. And I checked on minexexplorer too. Everything is in the same address.

Have you sent the details of your case to [email protected]? Please, do.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 12, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
Minexbank seem to ignore the dust I've got from faucet. Is that intended and I am missing something (coin age??) or is it a bug?
If you requested coins from faucet to your registred adress in bank you must wait till first conformation. Anyway faucet reward is too small to get any profit in Minexbank. Minimal payout should be at least 0.001 MNX

I know that those amounts will not give me anything Smiley that's not the issue. And I have some 200 confirmations.
I just like to see the same number in all the places that are supposed to show my balance.
It is because coins is in the wallet but at another address. Use coin control option to send all your coins to main adress.

Edit: I've sent the mail now to support.
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
What do you mean? The funds has been using the same address for over a month, and I have continued to roll the earnings every week. It is only till I chose to park them for a month, instead of a week that I noticed that the balance has disappeared, and nothing is parked right now. How come when I login 2 days later there is nothing parked, nor is my balance not being shown. My wallet shows the balance just fine.

I have not changed the original address.

Please send details to [email protected] as you were advised previously.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 12, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
What do you mean? The funds has been using the same address for over a month, and I have continued to roll the earnings every week. It is only till I chose to park them for a month, instead of a week that I noticed that the balance has disappeared, and nothing is parked right now. How come when I login 2 days later there is nothing parked, nor is my balance not being shown. My wallet shows the balance just fine.

It is because you sended coins somewhere. Also you can use button inputs and check on witch adress in you wallet is your coins. Like I told you before this is basic functions of any wallet.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
Parked my Minex for a month, but Balance is not showing in Minex Bank, but shows in my wallet just fine. Nothing is shown as being parked either. What's up??? This happened to me previously, and I had to create a whole new address, and send the balance to it. I shouldn't have to do that.

As you have been advised, most probably the reason is that you moved the coins from the address linked to the bank and had the change coming back to an automatically generated address since you have not generated it.

If you still experience this issue and need help, please send screenshots from your bank account (balance and the address shown) and the wallet's addresses from Inputs menu to [email protected].
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
how to change minexcoin wallet address in https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/panel ?
why do I want the full address of the wallet?
because I use the exchange wallet address at that time

There is no way to change it on the go, if you already put the address from the exchange. You will need to wait until it is withdrawn to the exchange and then withdraw to your wallet.
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 04:12:57 AM
Commenting on the market activity isn't trolling, you fucking idiot.  Roll Eyes
If you "don't want to know" anything I'm posting about, then do us both a favor and just Ignore me. That's what it's there for. You don't need to be a little bitch and impose censorship on me when you're already capable of not seeing what I post.

I haven't seen you act like a dick to other people that posted similar stuff, regarding how many coins they bought/sold and at what price. Get triggered harder, man. Holy shit.  Cheesy

PS: At least I didn't post a screenshot (in a non-MNX thread) of my parking returns and censor everything except the amount of coins gained, you hypocritical retard.

Please mind your language, it violates the rules.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
Man, someone is still having a field day with complete control over manipulating the buy wall.
Fucking hysterical.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They got the price stuck pretty high before stapling a 500+ coin wall in place and pulling out their 2k+ coin buy pressure. Looks like one good dump will flatten the price rather nicely, so a good exit might be coming up soon. This artificial pump won't last forever.  Sad

I'm pretty glad I dumped a few bags a week or so ago in that .00175-.0019 range. It's like deja vu, but it's actually happening again. Time for me to end this post and sip my coffee while I decide if I should dump & wait now, or get greedy and wait to dump at .0019 again.
Decisions decisions.  Undecided
you'll regret that in the future Smiley
This artificial pump isn't going to last forever, though.
If it reaches previous ATH then oh well and a shoulder shrug at my exited bags, but I have my doubts that it will. I'm sure it's going to keep going a little longer, until enough coins are clinging to the top of the list (within a targeted price range) and the manipulators can pull their pressure before dumping down into the buywall.
Kind of like what happened a couple days or so ago, when a bunch of coins dumped into the pocket of buy orders above the whale walls like I had stated would most likely happen. Those walls, as I also stated would happen, dropped back down the list (leaving 500+ in place at the top) and chased people up it before congregating in one place. They've since spread out into smaller stacks as well as tiny ones to stretch & dominate the list as much as possible.

Once all of that manipulation gets dumped on, expect serious pullback. Most likely followed (a couple of weeks or so later) by volatility controls pushing the price back down toward $20 (recently stated/confirmed as the pegged price point to start from, unless that was just miscommunicated English).

Anyhow, I've got my MNX gains sitting in some buy orders. I'm just waiting for the correction. It might take some time, but I'm a patient man.

you are thinking too hard
minexcoin.com
January 12, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

Hello, can you please send details (screenshot of the bank account with the address and the balance and the wallet's addresses from Inputs) to our email [email protected]?
Refresh button has been deleted and the bank refreshes the balance automatically once you perform any action in it (like creating a parking or moving between the tabs in your account)
Jump to: