Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 455. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
The Android Electrum Wallet is now available in the Play Store Wink

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrummnx.electrummnx
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 11, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
Hello, team!

When I saw the words low volatility I understood - this is what I seek! Great project!

Also wnted to ask - will your coin be listed here bestrate.org? Don't want to mess with the exchanges, so it would be really nice!

Thanks in advance!

Hello, CarterDreamer

Thank you for your support.

We are working in this direction. We can not speculate with the names of major exchanges, especially since they do not welcome it at all.
Deav dev! We need more than one exchange for MNX coin! Are you have a plan in short time for this? Thanks
Perhaps, Minexcoin Team already knows that you need a big exchange.
I guess the team is already acting, so we just have to wait.

Also you can vote here. We have already got more than 600 votes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 11, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
Deav dev! We need more than one exchange for MNX coin! Are you have a plan in short time for this? Thanks

Dear Jansaa, we do need more exchanges too Smiley And we work hard in this direction. Once we have any official information on this, we will let the community know.
January 11, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
Dear fellow community members,

The electrum wallet for Linux & Android is now available to download. (Windows bins currently broken - Fixing)
This is an initial release, which could contain some bugs. If you run into any problems please open an issue on the github page.
Existing wallets can be imported in the client or you can create a new one using a seed phrase (always write it down)

The Android APK has been submitted to the Play Store and is awaiting approval

Get the wallet on:

https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5-1

Enjoy.

This is a community project, don't ask the minexcoin team about issues related to this wallet since they can't help. instead open an issue on the github page

Oh, really nice!
Thanks, Racquemis 1.

I installed it on an Android device quickly.
Are you planning to register this App to the Play Store?

Application already submitted Wink awaiting approval
Wow, really wonderful work!
I am looking forward to the day that will be posted on the Play Store. Cheesy
minexcoin.com
January 11, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
Seems the parking rates have been on a constant downtrend regardless of the price.

Hello cryptoPx, we would like to remind you about the MinexBank Memorandum which  says: first three months from November 1, 2017, will be the period of creation and development of the MNX exchange market. The market will be formed in stages due to different terms of trades launching on various exchanges. In addition, there will be a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months.

See full text of Memorandum at https://minexbank.com/memorandum

Also please remember that the coin is a low-volatility one and must not vary in a large range.
January 11, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 38.73 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6523372497605

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,36

Seems the parking rates have been on a constant downtrend regardless of the price.
Yes, you are not wrong.
The MinexBank algorithm changes the parking rate when there is significant price fluctuation.
As written in the white paper, the parking rate gradually decreases.
January 11, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

The electrum wallet for Linux & Android is now available to download. (Windows bins currently broken - Fixing)
This is an initial release, which could contain some bugs. If you run into any problems please open an issue on the github page.
Existing wallets can be imported in the client or you can create a new one using a seed phrase (always write it down)

Get the wallet on:

Enjoy.

This is a community project, don't ask the minexcoin team about issues related to this wallet since they can't help. instead open an issue on the github page

Oh, really nice!
Thanks, Racquemis 1.

Application already submitted Wink awaiting approval
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 11, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
Hello, team!

When I saw the words low volatility I understood - this is what I seek! Great project!

Also wnted to ask - will your coin be listed here bestrate.org? Don't want to mess with the exchanges, so it would be really nice!

Thanks in advance!

Hello, CarterDreamer

Thank you for your support.

We are working in this direction. We can not speculate with the names of major exchanges, especially since they do not welcome it at all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:36:32 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:33:07 AM
Im voting for you!This is a great Project and in this correctur Phase stabile .....thats Minex Wink
January 11, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Get the wallet on:

Enjoy.

Oh, really nice!
Thanks, Racquemis 1.

January 11, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Get the wallet on:

Enjoy.

minexcoin.com
January 11, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

There is no doubt about it, the project need to be listed on bigger exchanges, I think one of the issue here is whether exchanges see this as a security or not, which to me it is because of the parking reward but most people will disagree with me
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
I have now decided after long time of thinking that this project have a really good future ahead. I will start moving tons of money into parking. I really belive in this project. Fantastic I must say. Keep up the good work  Minex team. Looking forward to 2018.
minexcoin.com
January 10, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 34.14 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6523372497605

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $24.71
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
January 10, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
What is your unwillingness to add currency in a real exchange?
minexcoin.com
January 10, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.45 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6523372497605

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $23.69

how the coins in MinexBank to sell on the stock exchange or purchased on the stock exchange the coins to make MinexBank. where and how can I do that?
Hello,

MinexBank is just an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates or interventions on the market. At the moment MinexBank is not use intervention function if you mean that. Thanks to the parking function, you can receive income from the parked coins. For more info about MinexBank: https://minexbank.com/
You can Buy Minexcoin on Livecoin exchange (how to buy MNX): https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/how-to-get-minexcoin-mnx-b4912999e43d
Jump to: