Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 456. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.45 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6523372497605

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $23.69

how the coins in MinexBank to sell on the stock exchange or purchased on the stock exchange the coins to make MinexBank. where and how can I do that?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 10, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.45 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6523372497605

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $23.69
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

what is that? is that an exchange site? i voted yes anyways,
goodluck to that voting site, hope minex will get to some more exchange.
that is for listing in coinexchange.
more exchange it will be great to spread the world about minexcoin.
more people know about minexcoin more people will buy.
iam waiting minexcoin will hit $1000 soon, if its not in 2018, iam sure it will be in 2019

youre being very optimistic about that $1000 mnx value. but it is possible though
I also voted for minex on that. goodluck all
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
January 10, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

that is for listing in coinexchange.
more exchange it will be great to spread the world about minexcoin.
more people know about minexcoin more people will buy.
iam waiting minexcoin will hit $1000 soon, if its not in 2018, iam sure it will be in 2019
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
January 10, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
Hmm it looks like someone was looking for a buywall and now looking for a sellwall. (atm -10%)
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
Hello, team!

When I saw the words low volatility I understood - this is what I seek! Great project!

Also wnted to ask - will your coin be listed here bestrate.org? Don't want to mess with the exchanges, so it would be really nice!

Thanks in advance!

Hello, CarterDreamer

Thank you for your support.

We are working in this direction. We can not speculate with the names of major exchanges, especially since they do not welcome it at all.

Thank you for the prompt answer! Staying tuned!
Good luck!
minexcoin.com
January 10, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Hello, team!

When I saw the words low volatility I understood - this is what I seek! Great project!

Also wnted to ask - will your coin be listed here bestrate.org? Don't want to mess with the exchanges, so it would be really nice!

Thanks in advance!

Hello, CarterDreamer

Thank you for your support.

We are working in this direction. We can not speculate with the names of major exchanges, especially since they do not welcome it at all.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
Hello, team!

Thanks in advance!
January 10, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
The other day I posted a Japanese translation of Announcement Thread to BCG, but I posted again today as a Japanese local board was created on BCT today!
I believe Minexcoin will attract more attention.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmnxminexcoin-2719420
January 10, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
Hello Minexcoin Community,

I'm looking for people who are willing to host a Electrum Server for Minexcoin.

Now the Electrum android wallet is almost finished I need to load it some default servers to connect to. Currently I'm running a single server. We need multiple backup servers to create a stable electrum infrastructure for Minexcoin

The source code for the electrumx server for minexcoin is online on github
http://github.com/racquemis/electrumx

You need a Linux server to run the server. Hardware requirements are low, the server can even run on a raspberry Pi.
For instructions see docs/HOWTO
If you're hosting a server 24/7 , please let me know so I can add them to the electrumx peerlist and Wallet software.

As soon as we have a couple server online   I can release the Android Wallet(also for Windows & Linux)

You're help is much appreciated.
Thank you, Racquemis 1. A really great job!
Unfortunately I can not cooperate, but I hope that collaborators will appear.
minexcoin.com
January 10, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.71 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5700390503342

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $23.74
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
Hello Minexcoin Community,

I'm looking for people who are willing to host a Electrum Server for Minexcoin.

Now the Electrum android wallet is almost finished I need to load it some default servers to connect to. Currently I'm running a single server. We need multiple backup servers to create a stable electrum infrastructure for Minexcoin

The source code for the electrumx server for minexcoin is online on github
http://github.com/racquemis/electrumx

You need a Linux server to run the server. Hardware requirements are low, the server can even run on a raspberry Pi.
For instructions see docs/HOWTO
If you're hosting a server 24/7 , please let me know so I can add them to the electrumx peerlist and Wallet software.

As soon as we have a couple server online   I can release the Android Wallet(also for Windows & Linux)

You're help is much appreciated.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 09, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
Suddenly another 2.5k mountain of coins appears at the top of the buy list with no sell pressure (the entire mountain of coins is nearly half of the entire amount listed for sale, rofl).
Looks like this coin's still on its artificial pump. Somebody reeeeeaaaaally wants $50+ again.

Still watching this shitshow and chuckling.  Cheesy
Just need to figure the best time to exit before that volatility gets reigned in. Assuming there's even going to be any kind of attempt (still no rate changes or direct MNX intervention).

I might just bail at the next summit and go boost on some shitcoins or something, while I wait for this platform to get its volatility under control.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the huge financial gains I've made with this coin; however, I'm only involved because I want there to be a relatively stable coin in the crypto marketplace.

Until then, I'm just going to keep stupid-laughing at this Livecoin nonsense.  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 09, 2018, 04:25:12 PM
Bitcoin Interest(BCI) HF seems to be supported by OKEX in addition to HitBTC.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27750551

However, please do not be fooled by being listed on a big exchange.
Minexcoin is a pioneer who developed a parking function.

Doesn't matter. Money is  money. If  intellectual property  on parking is not protected then MNX would has no legal right to put any restriction on its use by other party.
It will remain to be a Shitcoin supported by Shit exchange. I am imagining now what will happen to the wallets of them on those exchange. HitBTC is really slow right now and i advised everyone to stay away from that exchange. They are too slow in fixing their wallets.
Activity: 32
January 09, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
please try to get Minexcoin on ledger! I will put everything I have into MNX. Cryptocurrency space really need MNX to succeed. We need security to invest heavily into a project.
Jump to: