Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement) - page 11. (Read 51971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
I find it funny how everyone is modifying code made by a terrible scammer. Not that that makes you terrible, I commend you for your work.

I dont understand what you mean. We all have read the code. Even if the original was from a scammer, it works...
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I find it funny how everyone is modifying code made by a terrible scammer. Not that that makes you terrible, I commend you for your work.
legendary
nahtnam.com
Is it profitable to start BTC faucet when monetized with a-ads/Coinurl and properly advertised?

Probably not. With my faucet that has no withdraw limits, I made no money. Well I didnt intend to in the first place. I expected the advertising to pay for the faucet but I ended up putting money out of my own pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Is it profitable to start BTC faucet when monetized with a-ads/Coinurl and properly advertised?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
blockchain i checked api i am getting right balance very well but it not update on database

Code:
20140124T120005: [Suspicious link removed]/index.php 
exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT' in /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2301/ipg.btckingtk/index.php:248
Stack trace:
#0 /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2301/ipg.btckingtk/index.php(248): Slim\Slim::handleErrors(8, 'Undefined index...', '/hermes/bosnawe...', 248, Array)
#1 [internal function]: {closure}()
#2 /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2301/ipg.btckingtk/Slim/Route.php(436): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#3 /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2301/ipg.btckingtk/Slim/Slim.php(1307): Slim\Route->disp

i found this error message in my logs
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
and now i have some problem my script didn't refresh my balance Sad it seeing alltime 0

when re enter http://prntscr.com/2md8ye

total balance in database with new time its working but after a few hour later it's same

when i try update balance from adminpage "Balance is not updated or balance is empty" i am getting this error message
which api backend?

Elbandi
and now i have some problem my script didn't refresh my balance Sad it seeing alltime 0

when re enter http://prntscr.com/2md8ye

total balance in database with new time its working but after a few hour later it's same

when i try update balance from adminpage "Balance is not updated or balance is empty" i am getting this error message
Activity: 806
COINMIXER.NET
Looks like there is a issue now with recaptcha. Seems that all the sites using this script aren't loading the recaptcha to get a dispense. Would it be possible to add a option in the config to choose recaptcha or solve media or another to ensure we have a backup.
i bought new hosting.

in my errorlog

Code:
20140121T182611: www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php
PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_jajvtio1tca7j5t9890or456a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2301/ipg.btckingtk/index.php on line 5
PHP Warning:  Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_jajvtio1tca7j5t9890or456a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line

its giving error like that
what can i do?

i solved my problem with my hosting provider thanks Smiley
i bought new hosting.

in my errorlog

Code:
20140121T182611: www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php
PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_jajvtio1tca7j5t9890or456a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2301/ipg.btckingtk/index.php on line 5
PHP Warning:  Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_jajvtio1tca7j5t9890or456a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line

its giving error like that
what can i do?
legendary
nahtnam.com
this script need adblock detecter and logo system Smiley

How can i add adblock detector. and how i set logo here http://prntscr.com/2j6d0s not only letters...

Take out the text. Then upload your image onto the server. Then put

Code:
btc king
legendary
nahtnam.com
Just my 2 cents here. Maybe update the design, instead of copying myfaucet from TF? The design is plain and old.
this script need adblock detecter and logo system Smiley

How can i add adblock detector. and how i set logo here http://prntscr.com/2j6d0s not only letters...
legendary
nahtnam.com
True, I guess it also depends on your location. (Network Speeds and such)

Ya its pretty fun to mess around with.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
True, I guess it also depends on your location. (Network Speeds and such)
legendary
nahtnam.com
I hosted DevFaucet at one time on a Pi. Had about 20k dispenses/day.

wow, and did it handle it nicely without any lag etc?
If i remember correct DevFaucet was a inputs.io faucet, it should handle this pretty easily too then  Grin

Gonna grab my dusty Pi and put it too use

Just use DO

DO, is $5/month. He could just use his RPi with cloudflare.

But you have to pay for Internet and it might go down, and will be slower than a do server... Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1036
How to configure this faucet for other altcoins?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

If i remember correct DevFaucet was a inputs.io faucet, it should handle this pretty easily too then  Grin

Just use DO

DO, is $5/month. He could just use his RPi with cloudflare.
legendary
nahtnam.com

Just use DO
Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: