Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement) - page 10. (Read 51971 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi,

I rewrote the myfaucet script from scratch‎. It's using Slim Framework and official Coinbase API wrapper.

Here is the source: https://gitorious.org/elbandi/minifaucet/

DB is backward compatible, so only need to replace the files (except config.php*). If you found a bug, report to this thread.

* config.php is such as myfaucet, but better if you migrate the config, because new feautres need configs too.

You can use coinbase.org or blockchain.info wallet. But you can run your bitcoind somewhere, and use that for faucet site.

Here is a demo site: http://faucet.elbandi.net/

Upgrade warning from 0.2: allowBTC config parameter is renamed, you have to edit your config!

Donations are welcome: 1NaYg9L5KxL3hSAB9qeWaBHrSunkY3eNBo Cheesy

elbandi

Good day guys!
I have a problem with this script, maybe somebody resolved this problem.
When i input bitcoin adress im getting blank page.
How i installing script:
1.copiing all files to server
2.restoring database structure.sql
3.configuring config.php
thats all

maybe something i making wrong ?
Sorry for my english and thx in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
February 06, 2014, 11:04:56 AM
Hi! I just installed the script and database on fatcow hosting but when I tested it by entering BTC addressing and pressing Go for a win I get error Page Not found on freebitcoinfaucet.net/faucet page!Please suggest 

Did you upload the .htaccess file?

I think he got it working.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 06, 2014, 10:32:51 AM
Hi! I just installed the script and database on fatcow hosting but when I tested it by entering BTC addressing and pressing Go for a win I get error Page Not found on freebitcoinfaucet.net/faucet page!Please suggest 

Did you upload the .htaccess file?
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Where to add banner ad codes/text ads. Please specify. Huh
Read the config.php comments, it helps a lot.

You can make a new design, just edit the files in template directory.

And pls stop msg spam  Angry
Thanks for response.Also is it possible to add no minimum/instant payout via microwallet?
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
Read the config.php comments, it helps a lot.

You can make a new design, just edit the files in template directory.

And pls stop msg spam  Angry
legendary
0.001 BTC for someone who answers my queries in above 3 posts and helps also tell me in which file in the script I need to place code which nahtnam posted ealier(for image logo).
legendary
legendary
How to change this background color from yellow to something else?
legendary
Looks like there is a issue now with recaptcha. Seems that all the sites using this script aren't loading the recaptcha to get a dispense. Would it be possible to add a option in the config to choose recaptcha or solve media or another to ensure we have a backup.
legendary
What is GUI?
Also I wish to enable instant, no minimum payment.I think Microwallet is needed for it.How to enable Microwallet on this script?
legendary
nahtnam.com
I am going to get this script redesigned for me.Looking to hire someone at SEOClerks.What customizations you suggest to this basic design and how much should developer charge?

Mainly update the gui. I think a reasonable price for just UI would be around 0.05BTC
legendary
I am going to get this script redesigned for me.Looking to hire someone at SEOClerks.What customizations you suggest to this basic design and how much should developer charge?
legendary
nahtnam.com
Is it profitable to start BTC faucet when monetized with a-ads/Coinurl and properly advertised?

Probably not. With my faucet that has no withdraw limits, I made no money. Well I didnt intend to in the first place. I expected the advertising to pay for the faucet but I ended up putting money out of my own pocket.
I wish to know how much satoshi(xxx-xxx) you were offering every hour that you end up losing and which ad-networks you were using.

I offered 0.00001 every 30 minutes without a limit. Basically the money gets instantly sent to your coinbase account. There is no need to accumulate a certain balance before withdrawing. It was custom made. It was paid by donations and advertising and I got 0.06 in total but gave away around 0.15...
That means you paid 1000 satoshi every 30 min?That was quite a lot.I am thinking to offer 50-500 satoshi every 60 mins like freebitco.in does. What ad networks you used?

I used bitads, and this was when bitcoin was worth 100... In my new faucet which I am making, I plan on giving 0.000001 with the option of a multiplier. Also I will probably make the first faucet request 0.000005...
legendary
How to change this background color from yellow to something else?
legendary
Is it profitable to start BTC faucet when monetized with a-ads/Coinurl and properly advertised?

Probably not. With my faucet that has no withdraw limits, I made no money. Well I didnt intend to in the first place. I expected the advertising to pay for the faucet but I ended up putting money out of my own pocket.
I wish to know how much satoshi(xxx-xxx) you were offering every hour that you end up losing and which ad-networks you were using.

I offered 0.00001 every 30 minutes without a limit. Basically the money gets instantly sent to your coinbase account. There is no need to accumulate a certain balance before withdrawing. It was custom made. It was paid by donations and advertising and I got 0.06 in total but gave away around 0.15...
That means you paid 1000 satoshi every 30 min?That was quite a lot.I am thinking to offer 50-500 satoshi every 60 mins like freebitco.in does. What ad networks you used?
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
I'm not saying it doesn't work and it's a bad idea to use it, I just think it's funny most of us hate him yet we still use his code
nobody use his code. i wrote this code from scratch, only the design is the same with that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I find it funny how everyone is modifying code made by a terrible scammer. Not that that makes you terrible, I commend you for your work.

I dont understand what you mean. We all have read the code. Even if the original was from a scammer, it works...
I'm not saying it doesn't work and it's a bad idea to use it, I just think it's funny most of us hate him yet we still use his code
legendary
nahtnam.com

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: