Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement) - page 4. (Read 51971 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How does it work?
legendary
I need help.  When I tried to import "upgrade_0.6.sql"  after "structure.sql" it says:

Error
SQL query:

ALTER TABLE  `balances` ADD COLUMN  `referralbalance` BIGINT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AFTER  `balance` ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'referralbalance'

What do I do?
upgrade_0.6.sql only for previous script V.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'll be checking this out later tonight...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
I need help.  When I tried to import "upgrade_0.6.sql"  after "structure.sql" it says:

Error
SQL query:

ALTER TABLE  `balances` ADD COLUMN  `referralbalance` BIGINT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AFTER  `balance` ;

What do I do?
Do not import the upgrade_sql
Activity: 36

Error
SQL query:

What do I do?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
@Elbandi: any progress regarding ETH integration?
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
Good day.

I think I need help on this.

I already extract files in to the folder in my site (sub-domain), rename the config.sample.php to config.php, already changed the values of database, username and password in config.php, then imported the structure.sql and afterwards the upgrade.0.6.sql.

At first I got server error 500 then after I re-imported the upgrade.0.6.sql and test the site, the page goes blank now, no errors whatsoever, just blank.

The Php version of my hosting is 5.6.17 and MySQL is 5.6.29

I also already changed the PHP version to lower which are 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 bur still the same, blank page

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

try search the error message in webserver logs (different for every hosting provider). Most times, 500 error is a syntax error. verify that config.php has good php syntax. (missing ; at line end, missing closed colon, etc), or unix style line ending (\n).
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good day.

I think I need help on this.

I already extract files in to the folder in my site (sub-domain), rename the config.sample.php to config.php, already changed the values of database, username and password in config.php, then imported the structure.sql and afterwards the upgrade.0.6.sql.

At first I got server error 500 then after I re-imported the upgrade.0.6.sql and test the site, the page goes blank now, no errors whatsoever, just blank.

The Php version of my hosting is 5.6.17 and MySQL is 5.6.29

I also already changed the PHP version to lower which are 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 bur still the same, blank page

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
The script is pretty well made with almost no security flaws whatsoever.
Activity: 24
Thanks a lot for the script!

I really like it and it's superb easy to learn! I had big troubles with FIB script and understanding it, but this one is great.

Good work!

Up to work to customize it and keep those bots away!
legendary
hi, first of all thanks Hoop for your help, as i dont want to be annoying to him, i will place some of my questions here...

I could set all the server side thing and now i can see the home psge of my pre-faucet, modifing the config.php file with the instructions and all, but the problem is that i cant go farther, this is what is shown on the home page after placing the recaptcha keys:

[img=http://s31.postimg.org/gjnfu8r2v/minifaucet_home.jpg]

and this is what i did on the config.php file:

[img=http://s31.postimg.org/5vjoveh3r/minifaucet_script.jpg]

i wonder where is the problem. The recapcha doesnt appear, im using a .x10host.com free domain. Is it the problem?

Huh Huh

First you are always welcome Smiley

- Free webhosting and subdomain not good Chico. 

- The recapcha don't appear on Home page but on faucet page.

did recapcha appear  on faucet page?

Grin hi hoop!, well.. im tryining free hosting first to see how it goes when all is set, because if it doesnt work i would pay a hosting service for nothing  Undecided

in the other hand about the faucet page .. do you mean that the recapcha appears when i put my wallet and click on the green 'Go' button?, when i do that it shows me another page that says:

Code:
Not Found

The requested URL /faucet was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

maybe something wrong with the server config?
Try to re-upload faucet page file or use another freehost.  here is one of them xhost.pw
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
hi, first of all thanks Hoop for your help, as i dont want to be annoying to him, i will place some of my questions here...

I could set all the server side thing and now i can see the home psge of my pre-faucet, modifing the config.php file with the instructions and all, but the problem is that i cant go farther, this is what is shown on the home page after placing the recaptcha keys:

i wonder where is the problem. The recapcha doesnt appear, im using a .x10host.com free domain. Is it the problem?

Huh Huh

Grin hi hoop!, well.. im tryining free hosting first to see how it goes when all is set, because if it doesnt work i would pay a hosting service for nothing  Undecided

in the other hand about the faucet page .. do you mean that the recapcha appears when i put my wallet and click on the green 'Go' button?, when i do that it shows me another page that says:

Code:
Not Found

The requested URL /faucet was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

maybe something wrong with the server config?
legendary

Huh Huh

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Huh Huh

legendary
Activity: 1064
Theoretically, would a cashout limit help stop bots?
I'm not really sure. All I expect it would do would make it take a longer time for bots to be able to cashout.

What kind of security features can be added into this script that can't be added into a faucetbox one?
I suppose perhaps the login feature may help, though I somewhat doubt it and wouldn't rely on it. I don't think there are any sorts of security measures that the FaucetBox script doesn't have.

Ah ok, thanks. I won't change my faucet to use this script then, at least not at the moment.

Not sure if this question has been asked before, (I don't want to read through 14 pages) but what is the advantage of using this script over a faucetbox script?
It mainly depends on how you would like your faucet to work. The MiniFaucet script supports users having a balance and direct withdrawals to a Bitcoin address, while scripts from other microtransaction websites only support the API of the website. I don't think that MicroFaucet has as much in terms of security as the FaucetBox script however, though it can be added in.

Also, is it possible to change a faucet that is running on the faucetbox API to this script?
You would really just have to delete the current script and add MiniFaucet to your server instead, though the MiniFaucet script does support FaucetBox payouts.

Thanks for your reply. Theoretically, would a cashout limit help stop bots? What kind of security features can be added into this script that can't be added into a faucetbox one?
This script paying to Faucetbox ,xapo-mail ,Coinbase ,Blockchain and Bitcoind.

better to read all posts in this topic you will know this script advantage.

Yes, but I was asking about the security measures. I already know that it supports many payment processors.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Theoretically, would a cashout limit help stop bots?
I'm not really sure. All I expect it would do would make it take a longer time for bots to be able to cashout.

What kind of security features can be added into this script that can't be added into a faucetbox one?
I suppose perhaps the login feature may help, though I somewhat doubt it and wouldn't rely on it. I don't think there are any sorts of security measures that the FaucetBox script doesn't have.
legendary
Not sure if this question has been asked before, (I don't want to read through 14 pages) but what is the advantage of using this script over a faucetbox script?
It mainly depends on how you would like your faucet to work. The MiniFaucet script supports users having a balance and direct withdrawals to a Bitcoin address, while scripts from other microtransaction websites only support the API of the website. I don't think that MicroFaucet has as much in terms of security as the FaucetBox script however, though it can be added in.

Also, is it possible to change a faucet that is running on the faucetbox API to this script?
You would really just have to delete the current script and add MiniFaucet to your server instead, though the MiniFaucet script does support FaucetBox payouts.

Thanks for your reply. Theoretically, would a cashout limit help stop bots? What kind of security features can be added into this script that can't be added into a faucetbox one?
This script paying to Faucetbox ,xapo-mail ,Coinbase ,Blockchain and Bitcoind.

better to read all posts in this topic you will know this script advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Pages:
Jump to: