Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement) - page 5. (Read 51971 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Not sure if this question has been asked before, (I don't want to read through 14 pages) but what is the advantage of using this script over a faucetbox script?
It mainly depends on how you would like your faucet to work. The MiniFaucet script supports users having a balance and direct withdrawals to a Bitcoin address, while scripts from other microtransaction websites only support the API of the website. I don't think that MicroFaucet has as much in terms of security as the FaucetBox script however, though it can be added in.

Also, is it possible to change a faucet that is running on the faucetbox API to this script?
You would really just have to delete the current script and add MiniFaucet to your server instead, though the MiniFaucet script does support FaucetBox payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Not sure if this question has been asked before, (I don't want to read through 14 pages) but what is the advantage of using this script over a faucetbox script? Also, is it possible to change a faucet that is running on the faucetbox API to this script?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
February 26, 2016, 09:50:48 AM
does somebody know whether http://welovebtc.com/ faucet use this Minifaucet script?
thanks

No, this is another script
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
February 25, 2016, 06:18:51 PM
does somebody know whether http://welovebtc.com/ faucet use this Minifaucet script?
thanks
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 25, 2016, 06:20:39 AM
that's what i thought at first but all my other sites are fine.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
February 24, 2016, 05:49:42 PM
Can anyone help me? Itried this but im getting server error 500. This is what I did
-I extracted the file
-Renamed config.sample.php to config.php
-changed values of db,username,pass
-imported structure.sql, then upgrade.0.6.sql

Is there anything else that I need to do?
its server error , contact with your hosting proved  
Activity: 55
February 22, 2016, 12:21:47 PM
Can anyone help me? Itried this but im getting server error 500. This is what I did
-I extracted the file
-Renamed config.sample.php to config.php
-changed values of db,username,pass
-imported structure.sql, then upgrade.0.6.sql

Is there anything else that I need to do?
legendary
February 17, 2016, 09:11:05 AM
What's your url? 
So we can take a look.

Are these other page / faq / stats / refer loaded can you see these pages?

This is only a test site. http://coinbux.esy.es

When you enter, you need to make a claim to be able to show your id reference.
See the news or faq page and try clicking on your stats modal, having made a claim, you will realize that the values do not appear out of the page / faucet.
Try to modify index.php file with your change.

I was looking, and after awhile I found the problem, anyway thanks.
Good that you find the problem. do you fix this problem if so share it with community.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 08:01:09 AM
Nice I need that script! Thanks for bump old topic. Used before faucetbox but there is a lot of bots for these faucets.
Activity: 5
February 15, 2016, 03:05:32 PM
What's your url? 
So we can take a look.

See the news or faq page and try clicking on your stats modal, having made a claim, you will realize that the values do not appear out of the page / faucet.

I was looking, and after awhile I found the problem, anyway thanks.
legendary
February 15, 2016, 11:12:01 AM
What's your url? 
So we can take a look.

February 14, 2016, 06:50:07 PM
What's your url? 
So we can take a look.

legendary
February 14, 2016, 02:10:36 PM
I created a new page called "refer" to show the link ref and banners, but the values that pull the server does not appear, are as follows: Refer and get (was supposed to have the value of here)% of every dispense! This is your referral link: (here supposed to be the link that comes from ) but the values are blank. Does anyone know what can it be? or how to fix?

The values appear only on the page / faucet in any other page / faq / stats / refer, even if you are logged in with the address, the values are blank.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
legendary
February 14, 2016, 01:11:44 PM
I created a new page called "refer" to show the link ref and banners, but the values that pull the server does not appear, are as follows: Refer and get (was supposed to have the value of here)% of every dispense! This is your referral link: (here supposed to be the link that comes from ) but the values are blank. Does anyone know what can it be? or how to fix?

The values appear only on the page / faucet in any other page / faq / stats / refer, even if you are logged in with the address, the values are blank.

What's your url? 
So we can take a look.
February 14, 2016, 12:54:42 PM

legendary
February 03, 2016, 06:37:57 AM
Hello, can someone explain to me how the payment system works this script (fees, time, outputs)? Sorry my Inglês.
all you need to know in config.php file

Hello, I already read everything but still do not get that part.

// Transaction fee in satoshis
Fee = 10,000;

The fee is for every cashout, or several withdrawals? I just do not understand the API blockchain.
It's for Coinbase only
Hello, can someone explain to me how the payment system works this script (fees, time, outputs)? Sorry my Inglês.

Hello, I already read everything but still do not get that part.

// Transaction fee in satoshis
Fee = 10,000;

The fee is for every cashout, or several withdrawals? I just do not understand the API blockchain.
legendary

ok do i need to put all the payment processor to the config.php file ??

Hi

You just need to choose one payment processor (Blockchain, Coinbase, etc) and paste the infos in your config.php

if you were me, what payment processor would you choose?

I use Coinbase
Check your PM.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Hi

You just need to choose one payment processor (Blockchain, Coinbase, etc) and paste the infos in your config.php

if you were me, what payment processor would you choose?
legendary

Hi

Pages:
Jump to: