Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 26. (Read 6780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 12:20:08 PM
I started trading with 3 btc, but it was a long time ago. Now it is much better at least you have 0.1btc for you to able to learn the game, trading specially if day trading is hard to predict.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:49:02 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
there where no required amount to start trading in crypto market but fir newbie or beginner I suggest to start at low capital 100$ may fo so you can start learning from there as you learn you can add more gradually until you become a good trader

I know many traders started with $50 only and they obtained nice returns in the bull market of 2017. So this year the same may happen again. There is no certain amount to get started, anything is possible from $50 through thousands of bucks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:44:48 AM
You can start trading with any amount, if you're a newbie then I suggest investing smaller amount, less risk. you will learn in no time, just don't give up and always learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
You can start trading with any amount of money in the crypto business. A little money will give you little profit and more money will give you more profit. In the same way little money will give you less loss if you are a newbie in the market. Here is a useful advice, we can start with any amount as long as the amount of money we are having is eligible to start trading on an exchange
Activity: 191
May 28, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
I think it is better to try with a small amount first to know how good we know about trading and meanwhile we could still learn more about trading because if we are just invested in a big amount if somehow we lose, we don't have to lose much money. It depends on us how much amount we involve in trading ,the higher amount the bigger profit returns in trading. But for the security , start with a small amount then try to observe the basic and concept in trading site just for experienced
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
There is no such limit like every digital trade has its own investing limit and at the same time having own return profit like each trading site has it own membership category and each category has its own benefits. Demo accounts are great to obtain a certain bit of knowledge, but the problem is that people will see it as a fun thing to do because there is no real money involved
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 28, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
there where no required amount to start trading in crypto market but fir newbie or beginner I suggest to start at low capital 100$ may fo so you can start learning from there as you learn you can add more gradually until you become a good trader
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
We will get only small profit. Most importtant things are entry and exit.  the amount best is when you already have rhe opportunity then take the risk. I think that you need to start with small amounts. I started with $100. Afraid not be to loss your money and learn everything from scratch. I reccomend you to become the investor. I an sure that hard work plus luck will help you to start earning with time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
For me 10% of all my funds was a perfect minimum. It was the amount in usd, which I could afford to lose and not be very sad about it.
Activity: 274
May 28, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
Unless it go very dip like 4-5k$ I think nobody will mass buy it, if that's not a whale of market that is newcoming to us
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
May 28, 2018, 02:46:00 AM
I'm not expert in trading and don't have enough experienced but if you're an beginner i think the minimum amount to start to trade is small amount of money that is less risk to lose. Trading can give you huge profit and in vice versa also lose an huge amount of money but before you invest in any altcoin try to analyze it first if it's a stable n the market or have a rapid grow.
Even if someone is a very rich guy, he still should start trading with small amounts because there is a high probability of screwing up when a person is a total novice. This will teach him good lesson t a low cost. But is someone is not very rich then he can start trading with as much as he can afford. One thing that if want to clear here is, amount of profit earned and success in trading completely depends on the skillset of a trader.
Activity: 462
May 27, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
I started trading with 300 dollars. it seems to me that there is not a minimum amount. everyone decides for himself.
Activity: 546
May 27, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
there is no minimum amount to start, it depends on you, if you want to get a big profit you have to have big capital and vice versa if you have small capital that you will get also small.

Actually buddy, there is minimum amount in trading site which will compensate the amount of the tradable coins that you have. Also, it depends the kind of trading site in which their is minimum and maximum as well as the value of gas to use in trading process.
I think any amount can start trading as long as you can buy the coins that you want and from there you can make it grow as you can, depending on your time and effort to manage it. Granting that you will not withdraw early because mostly of the exchanges have the minimum amount of withdrawal because of the flat fee for them.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
May 27, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
If i am not wrong, i started with aproximately three thousand dollars if i am not wrong, for me, that is a very good amount of money because you are not risking your life savings, and you are not putting a little amount of money.
Activity: 434
May 27, 2018, 01:56:37 AM
I would say $200 - $300. TO be able to gain much more experience, you should at least buy 2-3 tokens with that amount. It's really boring if you are just monitoring a single altcoin all the time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:43:47 AM
there is no minimum amount to start, it depends on you, if you want to get a big profit you have to have big capital and vice versa if you have small capital that you will get also small.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 11:39:14 PM
I think that if you are new to the market, you should only trade with $ 100. With a wall that is constantly changing and difficult to predict, it is very difficult for you to trade successfully. You have to have a specific plan and follow the rules to always stop when needed. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply, so you need to be cautious in trading.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 26, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
at least to start trading in my opinion you just need a capital of at least $ 100 is enough for new players, for the first time I suggest to try how to trade properly and trading well so it can get a lot of profits.
Activity: 456
May 26, 2018, 09:27:15 PM
Start with the amount you think you can afford and use a spare money and not the money you use for daily needs. If you do this you can patiently wait like you don't be bother whatever the price so you'll profit decently. Yeah there's no minimum amount to start with as long as you invest what you afford to lose then you'll be all good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 26, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
I think there is no minimum or maximum amount to invest in this market, but my advice for beginners is to invest a small amount of money. Once you have experienced the market and grasped the volatility of the market, then decide to invest more. The amount of money I think enough for you to learn from this market is $ 1000.
You must consider before giving such advice that for most people, too, $ 1000 is very big money. Well, a novice can make mistakes and constantly make some wrong actions, So he needs a little less start-up capital.
Pages:
Jump to: