Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 23. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so it is very difficult to succeed at this time, but with very high profits, you do not have to spend too much money. can start commercial. I think the $ 100 is the minimum amount that you can start trading, the market fluctuates continuously so you need to be careful about trading.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 07:24:26 PM
If you are a beginner in trading, I would advise you to have an initial capital of $ 1,000, this is the ideal amount to learn how to trade and understand for yourself whether it is yours.
Activity: 271
June 06, 2018, 06:40:01 PM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
With a profitable market that is constantly changing, I think that at this point in the short run, you can see that bitcoin is moving sideways and there are no signs of recovery. Specifically, in order to be successful you need to have accurate analytical skills and judgment so the minimum amount for you to trade is $ 100.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 05:07:54 PM
I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Join bounty campaign to earn token to use in investing
In other words, trade the amount of money you do not need to consume right now. Keep in mind there is not limit on how much you want to start with. You can start with a minimum amount and day trade or with some handsome amount in more than one crypto for long run to get good outcomes. Having said that, you can put your money into use without any further delay because the prices right now are low and stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
Trading is High Risky  I think if u want to trade u can make invest Minimum 500$+ If u have 500+ If u trade on daily basis u can buy 2-3 coins for trade If increase 4-5% coin rate u can earn 500$ from 25-30$.. If u trade u can proper knowledge about Market
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

It is based upon your capital. I will always suggest everyone not to invest all your funds into trading. But you want to invest more than what you have in trading which is very risky. Human minds are always too greedy they always want more and not satisfied with minimal profits. Investing is good idea but investing through debt is not good. Do investment only with your spare money.
Activity: 462
June 06, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
i started for $200 and i diversity tp three different coins and luckily one of those three pumped for good thats why i increased my capital then make it round and until now i never add amount for trading,though all my earnings from bounty and signature campaigns is added in my folio.

Just trade the amount of money that you are willing to lose Wink For a number, you can start with 0.01btc Smiley

Thats it as the old wordings here,invest what you can afford to lose so better be aware of this
Activity: 109
June 06, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
 I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Join bounty campaign to earn token to use in investing
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
You can start whatever the amount is provided that you gain profit when you are trading.But for newbies,I would recommend to start trading little by little or what normally others says that invest what you can afford to lose.Once successful,you can increase the amount again gradually until you become skilled or experienced trader in crypto trading.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
Just trade the amount of money that you are willing to lose Wink For a number, you can start with 0.01btc Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
June 06, 2018, 01:14:45 AM
In my opinion, minimum amount to start trading is $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available then it would be better, or you can start with $100. This amount would be ok.
Bitcoin market and other markets are proceeding with fluctuations and growing besides fluctuations. All you need is to trade regardless of huge or less investment; this will make you able to work efficiently and without any friction if you trade continuously. You can start with minimum amount and can start with huge amount but the results will be different on both sides. If you invest less you will get less profit and vice versa. On the other hand if you invest less you can face with less loss if do any mistake and vice versa.
The minimum amount to start trading is not an important thing but the handling of your trading system is important and if you give your full focus to it then you will not face with any problem and will get the benefit for which you are here.

Now start trading with crypto coins as the market is favorable and do trade with it on best exchanges as there are many easy and responsive exchanges.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 06:39:15 PM
I'd say that there is no minimum investment. I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Only put in a lot when you believe that the price will go up.

I doubt if anyone still knew how much they have input in their investment, I'd been putting some amount of money everytime I have in an investment so basically any amount will do it will just vary on the earning
Activity: 280
June 03, 2018, 06:24:25 PM
I'd say that there is no minimum investment. I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Only put in a lot when you believe that the price will go up.

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

It depends on how much you are able to invest but the the best thing to do is for you not to hesitate in investing because the higher you invest here , the greater the profit that you may gain. There is no specific amount to start trading but as long as we are able and willing, any amount would surely do.
Activity: 364
June 03, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
Everyone has their own points of view, we cannot force them to believe what we say or force them with our ideas. As long as that specific person knows the risk of trading and how much he is willing to lose then it will be good for him if the outcome is positive. There is also no minimum amount for you to start so just make sure you've got start.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 01, 2018, 02:05:20 AM
Actuallu there's no required minimum amount of capital to start trading. How much you can invest is your choice but the advantage of having a big capital they can get a lot of different altcoins and token and once the coin increase they will gain more profit because they have big investment on that coin. But if you have only small capital start now and after few weeks you can add some extra money if you have.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
June 01, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

This is just my openion and for me the best starting capital in trading is around 100$ to 500$ so you can see the earnings you did every successfull trade you have done. You can start also in small capital below 100$ but i think it takes a long time to see your earning.
This might be wrong in someone else’s account. Everyone here is just for earning money and these people came with different goals and objectives. So better is to learn how to trade and how to earn money from these coins. For the trading amount, it can be $100 for a trader and it can be $1000 for some other trader as well. So don’t just be stick to this figure, be flexible.
Activity: 297
May 31, 2018, 02:01:38 AM
In my opinion, minimum amount to start trading is $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available then it would be better, or you can start with $100. This amount would be ok.
Bitcoin market and other markets are proceeding with fluctuations and growing besides fluctuations. All you need is to trade regardless of huge or less investment; this will make you able to work efficiently and without any friction if you trade continuously. You can start with minimum amount and can start with huge amount but the results will be different on both sides. If you invest less you will get less profit and vice versa. On the other hand if you invest less you can face with less loss if do any mistake and vice versa.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 30, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
If you already have strategy and risk management,  you can start by $1000 and take profit about 30% to 40% amonth. And make sure this money is free money that afford to lose. Make trading plan and use compound strategy to make money faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
As I wrote in the neighboring branches, for a beginner enough $ 500. However, it all depends on how much profit you want to get from the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: