Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 21. (Read 6780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 10, 2018, 09:23:02 AM
Nowadays you need on my airdrop faucet:

Total WSPU2pts earned: 2225.85199806
Total pending dollars earned: 1.58923607
Total claims: 1284
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00481

Trade is per 2 WSPO2pts
so to sell you need 2 WSPU2pts
so to buy you need $.0.00962

And above all...dollars and WSPU2pts are offered when you claim for free...
So please never say again that people need real dollars to trade...
Of course you get the dollar and WSPU2pts for free but you can withdraw for real Perfect Money dollars or real ERC20 token WSPU2.

Think about when you answer this question.

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:21:35 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
It depends on you if you will start with big capital or small capital to start trading cryptocurrencies. But I prefer to you to start with small capital for you to earn first experience and knowledge. It is okay to lose small amount of money than big amount of money.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
If you started with less than $1000 you have probably lost a lot of moeny because of that, i just started with aproximately $1500 if i am not wrong, and it was not very profitable for me at least..
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:09:23 AM
In crypto there is no minimal investment.
You can do airdrops and bounty's to earn crypto like here: https://mobile.twitter.com/Airdropcryptod1
How ever If you want to make big money you have to invest alot. And don’t put all your money on 1 coin. If you did that you will have to be patient 👍
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
I participate with an amount of idle low
Then I received a lot of thanks to Bitcoin price increases in late 2017
Now everything has returned to baseline, but I still continue to invest for good knowledge than
Activity: 2
June 08, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
is the minimum ammount required to make an order in the crypto exchange you use, I think. In many cases, you can start trading without your own money (by earning from the bounty or airdrop programs)
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 11:03:30 PM
there is no minimum amount in trade, if you want to have a big profit you also have to have big capital, vice versa.
Activity: 378
June 08, 2018, 10:51:29 PM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I start trading with 100$ . And then i got profit 40% in just 3 days. I think trading one way to be rich if you have enough knowledge how to do trading. Better than trade coin or token with price less than 1$.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
if you have a lot of capital maybe it is better because if you have bigger capital will get bigger also profit, vice versa.
Activity: 268
June 08, 2018, 10:18:57 PM
you can start trading with any amount that you want. However, as a trader, I suggest you should have at least $1000 to start trading. It is a minimum amount of a decent profit every month. With $1000, you can turn it into $2000 if you have enough skills in trading
Activity: 462
June 08, 2018, 09:28:27 PM
When i started learn trading, i dont use real money yet, i prefer to use demo account because trading still new for me and not familiar with charting and also hard to understanding the price action. And after i have some knowledge how to trade right, i was started by $1000 this is free money that willing to lose. The more important thing in trading than capital actually have best trading strategy and good psychology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 08:04:57 PM
the first time I did my Trading using only 100 usd money no more and lucky me I am now generating approximately 3000 usd of that capital
Activity: 294
June 08, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
With a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, I believe you should trade the day by day. You can see that bitcoin prices have been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and there are no signs of recovery, so you should not spend too much money investing at this point, you can use less at most $ 100 to invest.
Activity: 448
June 08, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
I prefer to use the money I earned from bounty to start trading,so if I lose I dont have any regrets and if I profit more I could say that I get rich in bitcoin with no capital involve.. but of course the truth is that I dont have enough money to start trading so I just wanna rely on bounty..

For me its depends of you because no specific amount how much to trade if you a begginer but its good to trade in a small amount so that your money did not loss because trading is risky if you have not a knowledge about that so its good if small amount to trade.
There is no specified amount to be invested in bitcoins or their trading at start of your tenure. But this is often advice from seniors and experienced people that don’t just invest so much at start. You probably don’t have any interaction with practical field so that might be a source of loss for you. So better is to go for that much little amount which you can easily afford to lose.
Activity: 378
June 08, 2018, 06:59:58 PM
There is no minimum threshold amount that one needs to start investing, but you have to think about fee’s for purchasing, moving and trading
For $500 is really enough to start doing trading and also for me all newbie should find a good coin in trading so they have a big chamce to earn a good profit and when they find a good coin i know that they will not lose a big amount of money.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
With a market that is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict as the current time I believe you should trade short term by day, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade Success is very difficult. You should try starting with $ 100 to be able to feel the fluctuation of the market.
Activity: 54
June 08, 2018, 04:35:31 PM
I think you should have 1000$ that to start trading and buy some tokens on hold. It the best way to earn some money on profits
That's too much for someone that doesn't know what he's doing.
300-400$ is more than enough. Even if you lose all of it at least you'll learn from your mistakes but you won't dwell over it.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 08, 2018, 04:32:06 PM
for the first start of trading, I suggest not with big capital because you still do not have any experience in trading, $ 100 - $ 500 I think is enough to train yourself in trading, and do not trade with your savings, because if you lose in trading then you will have a hard time in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
June 08, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
I think you should have 1000$ that to start trading and buy some tokens on hold. It the best way to earn some money on profits
Activity: 460
June 08, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
I prefer to use the money I earned from bounty to start trading,so if I lose I dont have any regrets and if I profit more I could say that I get rich in bitcoin with no capital involve.. but of course the truth is that I dont have enough money to start trading so I just wanna rely on bounty..

For me its depends of you because no specific amount how much to trade if you a begginer but its good to trade in a small amount so that your money did not loss because trading is risky if you have not a knowledge about that so its good if small amount to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: