Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 22. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
whatever do you consider as a good amount of money should be fine after all, i think that starting from $300 - $400 it can be good, specially if you are newbie in here and you do not know much
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I prefer to use the money I earned from bounty to start trading,so if I lose I dont have any regrets and if I profit more I could say that I get rich in bitcoin with no capital involve.. but of course the truth is that I dont have enough money to start trading so I just wanna rely on bounty..
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
In many trades where I get involved is a minimum of every market, the market I'm currently using is Bittrex, minimum 0.0005 btc, in another market depends on the minimum, because the market is not the same minimum. With Mercatox you can trade even 0.0002 Btc.
Activity: 120
June 08, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
Apart from learning how tto trade and getting a mentor the size of your capital play important role on how successful you can be in trading. If you have a lean capital you will all the time exit from trade immaturely out of panic and emotions. I will suggest $500 for a start.
Yes,that was a good start if we were new in trading because being a begginner we doesnt have much knowledge in trading, we just start learning so small amount of capital would be good, so it doesnt hurt so badly if we failed.. I will just trade those amounts that I get from bounty so If it doesnt profit it will not hurt me.
Activity: 163
June 08, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
Not less than $1000, because you would be trying to lose your time by trading, because you wont get much money after all, probably less than pennies in a daily basis, and that is not worth the risk
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 02:24:48 AM
No exact amount when you want to start trading, but its true that when you have big capital of finacial money that you have invest, the more that you can trade it because you will earn big/higher value of money that you invest, someone who want to trade that has an small amount of money can also trade bit its a small amount also of money they can earn. but if you want to be a millioner, invest your best capita of money then you will be call a millioner!.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 01:54:13 AM
I started $100 and I buy and hold btc before but I came to realize that my capital is so small because trading you will get profit depends on how big your capital is the bigger capital means big profit once your crypto pumps but also need to choose crypto carefully.
Activity: 189
June 08, 2018, 01:42:05 AM
There is no minimum amount to trade. They are a lot of coins and tokens who cost less then one cent. So if you start to trade and want to make some experience, these cheap coins are great for it. So just as a small tipp. The minimum amount should be the amount ou can afford to lose. Dont start to high on the beginning, and dont await the bing win!
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

This is just my openion and for me the best starting capital in trading is around 100$ to 500$ so you can see the earnings you did every successfull trade you have done. You can start also in small capital below 100$ but i think it takes a long time to see your earning.
This might be wrong in someone else’s account. Everyone here is just for earning money and these people came with different goals and objectives. So better is to learn how to trade and how to earn money from these coins. For the trading amount, it can be $100 for a trader and it can be $1000 for some other trader as well. So don’t just be stick to this figure, be flexible.
We can start with any amount as we know that with huge amount you will get maximum profit and with less amount you will get less profit but we did not think that how will we make profit? The term less and huge profit comes later but first we are to make profit. Continue with normal amount and make your trading master so that you may be able to trade with maximum amount.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 07, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

100 pound is all i started on. Sitting on about 1-2k now.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
June 07, 2018, 05:24:43 AM
I think we should start trading with small amounts. That will help us less worry in investments. But to minimize anxiety, I think we should spend some time to make money from the bounty campaign. It will give us a certain amount of capital and enough to execute the investment strategy.
Activity: 121
June 07, 2018, 05:21:05 AM
No there's no have minimum amount to start trading if you have more knowledge in trading there's no problem if you invest a little amount but if you don't have knowledge in trading so just do a research then when you have a knowledge you can start trading.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 05:13:17 AM
Depending on your funding conditions and your calculations. In investment, funds price are proportional to profit and risk. But I recommend that you invest in small to get familiar with the level of market volatility. before self-confidence and think of greater profits.
Well, depending on your ability, your earnings situation, we make the right investment decision, but to me, investing in Crypto accounts for 60% of capital and accumulates 40% of that. Great and stable level.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 04:02:36 AM
I recommended to use kleynbank trading account.
kleynbank Trading Account Management system will allow our customers to manage their trading account and access features such as trading reporting, configuration, funding and account tracking showing them information such as margin, positions orders and execution to analyses trades and evaluate their performance and optimize strategies.
Activity: 228
June 06, 2018, 10:00:14 PM
Depending on your funding conditions and your calculations. In investment, funds price are proportional to profit and risk. But I recommend that you invest in small to get familiar with the level of market volatility. before self-confidence and think of greater profits.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
This is the best knowledge to gathered an information for the minimum amout for starting trading.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 06, 2018, 08:57:22 PM
You can start around $100 or preferably 0.1 of bitcoin if you're confident and experienced in trading, with that amount you can make a lot of profit if you know how to trade effectively. If you're new to bitcoin and hoping to learn to trade, you can start with a smaller amount, one step at a time so you'll know the circumstances that may happen while trading. If you lost money it is normal, just reflect on that and be positive. Convert your mistake to experience.
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 08:39:01 PM
I am treding using Indodax, and I use IDR, indonesian currency, which is at least 100.000 Rupiah = 7.5 dollar, because indodax is still a lot of coins with little or cheap price ,,
I invest in indodax or monthly of 100,000 Rupiah,
Hopefully can help,
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. The market is volatile and is showing signs of recovery, so I think you can completely trade successfully with a minimum of $ 100. The market is recovering and bitocin prices are rising, so the altcoin trade will have you double profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:37:01 PM
Trading is High Risky  I think if u want to trade u can make invest Minimum 500$+ If u have 500+ If u trade on daily basis u can buy 2-3 coins for trade If increase 4-5% coin rate u can earn 500$ from 25-30$.. If u trade u can proper knowledge about Market
For me $300 is enough to start trading and if you are beginner always start with a small amount so even when you lose your money, it's just a small amount and the best thing to do if you are a beginner is to find a good coin that have a lower price like ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: