Pages:
Author

Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading? - page 34. (Read 10994 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 15, 2017, 01:43:35 AM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

For every trade you must set an acceptable target level to bringing benefit Furthermore more importantly, Also set stop-loss level to cutting misfortunes. A Stop-loss may be setting the level for passing the place the trade will get stop.
Here again, it will be important acknowledging a number of factors The point when picking An prevent reduction level effectively. i suggest to start with as low as  10$

10$? I'm not sure if that still survive as fee will eat that right away maybe 100-1000$ will do when you are really aiming to have a decent earnings.
you just needed to always set your target goal and have plan b so just in case your first plan went bad then you have corresponding alternative after.

Yeah as you said $10 not enough to start because fee will eat that $10 so I think 0.01BTC is atleast required to start trading.But if we have more investment then we no need to pay the fee often so we can save extra amount.
Before start trading learn basics of trading and choose your own style.I think trading with bitcoins is more profitable than ethereum so you just start with bitcoin and add some altcoins later with your trading.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 15, 2017, 12:39:34 AM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

For every trade you must set an acceptable target level to bringing benefit Furthermore more importantly, Also set stop-loss level to cutting misfortunes. A Stop-loss may be setting the level for passing the place the trade will get stop.
Here again, it will be important acknowledging a number of factors The point when picking An prevent reduction level effectively. i suggest to start with as low as  10$

10$? I'm not sure if that still survive as fee will eat that right away maybe 100-1000$ will do when you are really aiming to have a decent earnings.
you just needed to always set your target goal and have plan b so just in case your first plan went bad then you have corresponding alternative after.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 12:34:03 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 17
December 15, 2017, 12:03:20 AM
there is no minimum or ideal amount of BTC or ETH to start tranding actifity, with a large amount you will get great results as well, and did not rule out also will lose big. so to start the tranding, all it takes is patience and thoroughness.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 14, 2017, 12:32:34 PM
To be honest, you can start with as low as 0.01 unit if you are talking about alt-coins and in case of BTC, the amount is much lower than that as of now since the price is high. I would suggest checking the minimum limit on the exchange and starting with that amount to ensure that you can trade multiple times and learn from every trade. Hence, I would recommend least possible amount on exchange to begin the trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
December 14, 2017, 11:55:34 AM

My first trading was last March which I invest was $250 at bittrex. Since I'm a newbie in trading that day I bought ETH and other altcoins with I think $50 each. I have used bittrex because it is user friendly specially fo the newbies. Its still your decision of how much you willl invest in crypto. By the way, back then I think btc was only $1500 😁
Activity: 266
December 14, 2017, 09:22:13 AM
You can trade with any amount. Trading is not so much of the capital in involved though sometimes capital could help you move significant trade that will lead to profit but knowing what you are doing! If you know what you are doing when you trade, 80% of your work is done.
Yeah I agree. There's no required amount to begin trading. You can start with how much you have. But keep in mind that you should only use the amount that you can afford to lose. Don't use all of your money. Think about it first before putting your money in it.

I think the Ideal amount to start investing or trading would be 1 BTC or 1 ETH. Wouldn't you agree? If I have a huge budget allocated in investing, I wouldn't even think twice when buying 1 Bitcoin or 1 Ethereum.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 05:59:19 AM
If you have less then 100$ to trading then buy Eth and start trading with ETH/altcoins at Bittrex. Trading ETH/altcoins pair, you can see profit more easily to decide stop or continue.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2017, 04:52:07 AM
You can trade with any amount. Trading is not so much of the capital in involved though sometimes capital could help you move significant trade that will lead to profit but knowing what you are doing! If you know what you are doing when you trade, 80% of your work is done.
Activity: 270
December 14, 2017, 04:24:17 AM
well i started my 1st trade in mid june 2017 when BTC was around 2k$ with 10k INR (150$) then lost 80% of bad trading and not fully studying down..then after a month again made an investment of 30k INR which is around 450$ and started to understand the market and play along with it . then started to gain confidence instead of following twitter signals i started to do my own study and analysis ..when everything was going on and i started to make profit then comes FOMO i have made lots of good investment and used to missout huge pump by exiting out way to early ..when i used to hold for so long and when the time came i used to not wait for a day Grin so again LEARNING..now after completing my 6 months in CRYPTO i am in a balance of
0.3 BTC 5500$. where my investment was around 600$  Smiley there was a room where i could have made more than 1btc if i was HOLDING to my coins ..but when the time comes most of us wont do that...

well i missed out to tell in my 6 months journey i have withdrawn around 0.1btc for my monthly expenses which iam surviving only crypto earning as now its my fulltime  Grin

STOP depending on Twitter and Telegram Pump signals instead of that put time and effort researching stuff , everything is available on the internet..and most importantly when ur into the flow just HOLD and have patience ..its the key to success  
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 04:02:24 AM
I guess for beginners not too much because if too much later if we tranding lose will be a big loss so I suggest for beginners a little first to add experience later if already proficient in tranding you can add your tranding ammunition. for beginner I think 0.01 btc down
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
December 13, 2017, 01:53:21 PM
There isn't really a preset minimum amount to start trading with or a certain amount that everybody agrees that you need to start at least with that . It totally depends on your initial budget and how much money are you willing to risk , because risk is always present in such activities and you don't know when something bad will hit you .
The minimal amount you need to start with is simply an amount that your life won't depend on it and you can simply forget about it or recover it easily , in other words " money that you can loose" .

As for me i would certainly start with something around 300$ and invest in short terms plans or coins especially that with bitcoin's huge increase , all other coins's charts are going red and they are pretty cheap to buy for the moment , all what i'll need to do is wait for bitcoin to drop a bit , which will make the other coins increase in value and i'll sell them back .

To sump up :
1) The minimum amount of money depends on your circumstances .
2) You can't trade with money that you can't loose .
3) Don't invest a lot of time in insignificant amounts of money that will make you very small profits .
Activity: 280
December 13, 2017, 01:28:37 PM
Cheesy should trade according to the amount you have. I think you should have at least $ 100 to start with small coins. Gradually you will be profitable
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 13, 2017, 08:27:48 AM
There is actually no minimum amount of btc to used in trading. Any amount will do but it depends on your goals and the amount of time you are willing to give into it.  If you have, lets say 0.001btc, and you are willing to trade for 6 months, you wouldn't get the same interest ad if you trade with 0.01btc for the same number of months..
Anyways, most trading platforms accept 0.001-0.005 btc as the minimum amount of btc that can be used for trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 07:54:22 AM

My first experience in crypto trading is not happy ending, loss 25% from my money. I think every one has the same experience like me but not all, very bad and just like disaster. You can start with 0,5 btc or 1 eth but please, you should learn what and how trading is? Understand is simple but real market is different from the books, ironic isn't?. Just start now and get your first experience, you'll learn from it. Have a nice day.

That could be considered as your charge of experience on which we are all new traders will be encountered on that things, like on my first day tradin which i loss 30% of my coin but its all ok with me coz i worth it, i learn though of my mistake. It is truth simple just read and understand in a book in trading but it really different in actual trading. All you have to do is be patient and don't panic whatever circumstances happen on your coin because latee on you will get into success.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 13, 2017, 07:49:22 AM
You can start trading with at least ten dollars. But the profit even with a successful trade will be very small. Therefore, if you are new to trading, then try to start with a hundred dollars. This and the amount is not big and with successful transactions you will earn something.
Ten dollar , you can start with that amount on a high volatile altcoin .
For example a random strange coin that could moving up to 100x! Can you imagine how risky it is?
Then reconsider again the amount you get started with , otherwise your trading effort won't give you anything good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
December 13, 2017, 07:03:48 AM
A hundred bucks or 0.01 btc would do on Poloniex, I love trading there cause their withdrawal fee isn't that much and they have good coins out there for trade even though it's just few rather on any exchanges. Well, if you want more cheap deposit you can try Bittrex but be ready on withdrawal it's quite big, but if you are wise enough then trade there and do long term if you want to gain more profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 06:52:58 AM
You can start trading with at least ten dollars. But the profit even with a successful trade will be very small. Therefore, if you are new to trading, then try to start with a hundred dollars. This and the amount is not big and with successful transactions you will earn something.
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 13, 2017, 06:45:00 AM
all depends on the minimum amount necessary to complete a transaction on a particular exchange. And the amount should not be more than the one you are ready to lose before you learn to trade.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 13, 2017, 06:35:57 AM
Hi! I cannot remember how much I used when I was just starting. But you know, one thing nice about this endeavor is that it does not have a hard and fast rule as to how much money you should pour in. That being said, you can start with whatever amount you desire to put in; nonetheless, you have to make sure that you are willing to lose such amount as well.
Pages:
Jump to: