Pages:
Author

Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading? - page 40. (Read 10994 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 03:31:56 AM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

I would recommend starting out with a small sum like $100-200 and trying to make short term profits by investing in altcoins as the Bitcoin market has seen a significant crash lately. This would ensure you experience and with the right choices and timings, you will end up with some profit too. Just look around in the altcoin section for potentially up and coming coins and divest into multiple alts just to be sure that you won't go down in one bow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
November 12, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
you can trading use low capital money, or minimum money
ussualy all exchanger minimum order 50k Satoshi
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 03:14:57 AM
Well, what I meant by "what do you want to accomplish?"  was more like your trading goals in terms of money if you have them. 

For example if you're new and have 1 satoshi but huge dreams of turning that into an empire it's a different conversation than if you have a little cash but lots of experience. 

You can start with a very small amount and if you're new I suggest starting with the minimum allowed by the exchange you're on. 

Do you have a strategy yet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
November 12, 2017, 03:05:54 AM
Well, how much experience do you have and what do you want to accomplish? 

Not much, just trying to figure out ideal amount to start that activity. probably will be useful for me, or people who are willing to be a good trader.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 02:32:05 AM
Well, how much experience do you have and what do you want to accomplish? 

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
November 12, 2017, 02:26:36 AM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Pages:
Jump to: