Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 4. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
Yes, mining is not profitable at this stage, in fact its an expensive affair, best way to make profits is to buy them and save it for future and sell when price reaches to the roof.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
January 04, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
I would better hodl it. Sell some coins to pay for all the expenses and little bit for pleasure and try to hold it as many and as long as possible.
Practice show that soon or later each coin price can sharply increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
I saw many digital currencies either coin or token, was successfully gaining attention from this digital world, most special if it is mineable. If you kept your token/coin for about 6 to 12 months, you would definitely see and enjoying the great benefits/gain/earning from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 04, 2018, 11:40:03 AM
After touching $19000 bitcoin has settled around $14000 mark. Save or sell is a question then saving is the best option. If you see bitcoin`s progress from the last two to three years, bitcoin investors have earned good return on investments then its traders. Bitcoin is a long term asset/investment. Bitcoins down rolling seems over now; the investors who have booked profit are aging started investing back. As a result bitcoin price will start rising again. So by keeping in mind bright future it is always better to save now.
Activity: 238
January 04, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
I would save coins that I mine in the hope of it mooning. However, I would probably sell some off first to cover my investment on the mining rig and electricity.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 06:41:18 PM
for me better to sell it because we dont know if the price go down

Yeah, but the benefits of mining coins is to save it and hodl it until you could feel the vibes on selling it because you are contented with its price. Selling it just because you don't know when will be the price going down is so stupud, you might ended up regretting what you did and there is nothing you can do about it, what is done is done.
I think it depends on many reasons to decide sell it or hold it. Cryptocurrency price does not has normal fluctuation. The price fluctuation of cryptocurrency enough to make your funds reduce 50% within one day. Example yesterday, my funds decreased to $ 5,000 from $10,000. It is very risky for hold long time if you are a miner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
December 22, 2017, 02:00:01 AM

Yeah, but the benefits of mining coins is to save it and hodl it until you could feel the vibes on selling it because you are contented with its price. Selling it just because you don't know when will be the price going down is so stupud, you might ended up regretting what you did and there is nothing you can do about it, what is done is done.

Correct, you must be patient for holding a coin like bitcoin so that when the will come you will get a surprise a huge profit from it after holding for a long years which is now still on heading to the top until reach the speculated which it is worth $32,000.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 01:50:49 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 07:34:36 PM
If you are minning you should first make cash to at least cover electricity bill and save the rest, in a couple of years  the coins will worth more than it's current price.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 07:33:10 PM
If you are jobless outside here in the bitcoin community then you surely have to sell your mined coins that you saved let's say just for the whole month then pay it for electricity bill. For sure, you should save your mined coins at first, collect them and when the right time come that you can able to earn money from it then sell it
Activity: 106
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:58:13 PM
I mine to save. Mining is not very profitable, so if I'd mine simply for profitability I'd just sell coins as I got them. I'm mining coins I think will gain value, because I don't have cashflow enough to invest in them all the time. Also I think mining is kinda fun, so it's a nice project to do.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 21, 2017, 06:22:16 PM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

you must calculate the expenditure used for mining so that you can know your mining profits and make a decision to sell them or keep them
Yes, for miner, calculate the electric fee and profit to gain the fee has spent to buy hardware mining is very important.
Therefore, there are not much miners choose holding coin mined while they just join in mining or invest in hardware.
I think first you must have proper knowledge about bit coin trading. So my advice to you is that you should got some knowledge about it and then calculate all your expenditure and also calculate your profit that you have got from mining.

Then it’s your own choice that you wanted to save that profit or you wanted to invest in bit coin. I think it will be better for you to save you profit until you got knowledge about bit coin trading.
Certainly, you can not do anything without the knowledge.
Even, the experience is also neccesary to help you have profit from mining.
But honestly, mining for saving is impossible unless you know the price can be high in short time before you sell it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 04:32:42 AM
I think the sell decision is depending on the price at that moment, if it's low you shouldn't sell it because your profit won't be much. Trust me the price only can raise so just keep them and sell them later.
Activity: 491
December 19, 2017, 04:08:26 AM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

you must calculate the expenditure used for mining so that you can know your mining profits and make a decision to sell them or keep them
Yes, for miner, calculate the electric fee and profit to gain the fee has spent to buy hardware mining is very important.
Therefore, there are not much miners choose holding coin mined while they just join in mining or invest in hardware.
I think first you must have proper knowledge about bit coin trading. So my advice to you is that you should got some knowledge about it and then calculate all your expenditure and also calculate your profit that you have got from mining.

Then it’s your own choice that you wanted to save that profit or you wanted to invest in bit coin. I think it will be better for you to save you profit until you got knowledge about bit coin trading.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 18, 2017, 06:32:27 PM

Activity: 644
December 17, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

in the first place we must do mining coins until we earn a lot we must save the coins until we reach the good price ever,then of course we will save it until the price will be good then you can sell it .
You said it is very easy to get profit and sell at high price, but did you try to become the miner in the past? You do not know the electric bill is the nightmare of miner. Every month, the miner must to pay the electric bill and if they hold coins mined, they do not have money to pay the bills.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 05:28:51 AM

Activity: 207
December 15, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

in the first place we must do mining coins until we earn a lot we must save the coins until we reach the good price ever,then of course we will save it until the price will be good then you can sell it .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:12:30 PM
As I can see to it the most important disadvantages of bitcoin is we can not utilize in acquiring commodities, products and exchange of options. Signifies no retailers accessible beneath even in my region and not however legalized. Most likely within the potential due to the fact a lot of factors to take into consideration. Also, the fluctuation of the worth that tends to make the bitcoin into modernazation and may not very easily be use by oldies.ti
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 03:11:07 AM
I believe mining different coins or altcoin is good because everyone has different value and if you're going to take a look on future. Ofcourse ofcourse most of that coins will going to have a bigger value in fiat currency. And this surely you will earn profit. And aside from that if you are going to use that altcoins in trading, you can reach its full potential to gain more profit because you will be more aware about the prices and you can decide better when and where are you going to buy and sell your coins. It only happens that their so many ways to put coins but in different accounts. I think its better if you will have a wallet that contains multiple altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: