Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone - page 58. (Read 12440 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 02:36:51 PM
i am so not satisfied with mobile mining due it has not show much efficiency in doing some altcoin mobile miner is still in process and not showed to be as promised.  
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 13, 2017, 02:34:31 PM
New smartphone have very good hash power. The probel is the battery. You waste like 1% per minute when you cpu mining. If you want to get rich you have to invent a crypto that take advantage of the number of smartphone to securise your blockchain. Of course with no PoW Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 13, 2017, 02:31:08 PM
A good idea. In most countries, people can only buy themselves a mobile phone. They do not have the money for a full-fledged computer.

You don't get the scenario of using phone as crypto mining in this regard. Although this thread isn't giving enough information about how phone will be used as Crypto mining then you can find it elsewhere.
Samsung has started to build a dedicated crypto mining through old models Samsung S5s, they built not with one but with a number of phones bind together and produce each phone their maximum power and combined it to accommodate enough hash power in order to qualify as crypto miner that phone can offer.
This setup was released to public and currently they're remodeling and rebuilding more reliable configurations to prove that these old phone are actually able to mine cryptocurrency in parallel with more expensive high-end dedicated miners today.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2017, 02:21:26 PM
A good idea. In most countries, people can only buy themselves a mobile phone. They do not have the money for a full-fledged computer.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 13, 2017, 04:38:51 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

I just heard about this. If there is a bitcoin miner with the phone it will be very easy. However I think it is quite difficult to develop it. And also the impact of what happens when the phone is in use to mine? surely it will make the phone quickly damaged.
maybe the difficulty should be less for the phone maybe they needed to create lite version of any miner that will be fit using cellphone devices, maybe just maybe its a good idea but how can it be profitable if the system will also damage the device. but lets see if this will proceed and what can be the review of those who'll going to try it.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2017, 04:08:36 AM
The idea sounds convenient. Other than that there is no much monetary value from it. Mining on mobile device will be very less profitable compared to a GPU or a ASIC. Nevertheless it is a good way to capture the attention of people.
Activity: 344
November 13, 2017, 03:56:00 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

I just heard about this. If there is a bitcoin miner with the phone it will be very easy. However I think it is quite difficult to develop it. And also the impact of what happens when the phone is in use to mine? surely it will make the phone quickly damaged.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 03:52:41 AM
I think the result will not be maximal ,,,, while for the computer alone we need high spech ,,, you must make sure first the cost of the output with the resulting ,,,
Activity: 266
November 13, 2017, 03:49:04 AM
Maybe I will invest if the project is good and have low market cap.
Activity: 97
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
November 12, 2017, 04:06:29 PM
I seriously wonder how i can do this. I have 3 android device in my home so it would be a great thing for me if I can do this. If someone knows how to do this it can help us all to figure out. It can also work on android tv as well.
Activity: 462
November 12, 2017, 03:28:36 PM
Many experts of minings , repeating that mining of mobile phone are ineffective...
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
November 12, 2017, 03:23:56 PM
If you sell phones, then who prevents you from making a mining farm. Moreover, already on the Internet a lot of these chips. Another question - why?
Activity: 406
November 12, 2017, 03:17:27 PM
It is not worth doing it. Recently I found the information about the guys, who use many smartphones (Samsungs) for mining. They have made a kind of a mining farm, but even in their case, the profit isn’t good.
Hardware equipment not a phone for mining is required.  Undecided
Activity: 742
November 12, 2017, 08:44:55 AM
i think mining is dangerous way for earn bitcoin
mining in PC , can make your PC hotter..
also mining in mobile phone , same like PC.. make your temperatures mobile phone become hotter
you must think twice , risk , calculate money to pay for electricity used for mining in your PC
back again , its up to you
Activity: 126
November 11, 2017, 02:52:46 AM
It would be amazing but I doubt a mobile phone can support mining for long.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 02:42:57 AM
Mining on mobile phone is a great idea, i have never imagine oneday we can use our cellphones to mine bitcoin because smartphones used to be very weak at mining bitcoin, nowaday technologies are developing too fast that few smartphones can compare to a computeryy
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 02:36:12 AM
I think thats a good project that can i mine in my android phone. Phone is not also in texting but also in minning sounds great and better project in future  Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 11, 2017, 01:15:21 AM
Maybe there is mined in android phones it was good for the miner for creating money. I hope it will good for us to mined and create more money. even you are earning bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 10, 2017, 06:38:03 PM
I am very interested if it can happen but I think for now it is impossible because the technology is not enough to do
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 10, 2017, 06:17:02 PM
It is a good idea but we all know Android platform can be installed on any device China can produce phones or chips according requirements if the platform available only for mobile phones it's good, for example if they will add computers the mining process it will be not profitable to use your phone to mine
Pages:
Jump to: