Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 117. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Thanks for the updates!

Any possibility to add nicehash support?

I found a project that made a linux client: https://github.com/YoRyan/nuxhash
Would be a cool addition for the community Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
Dashboard Update:

- new feature in menu called Group OC - basically it works the same way as Group Config
Each rig can use its individual OC settings (like before) or you can optionally link selected rigs to any OC group.
For some this feature will be highly usefull but for some not so much as some people are Overclocking each gpu individually.
- after creating OC Groups, you can select multiple rigs on your list and link them to specific Group OC or unlink then to use their old OC values (old individual values are preserved for this purpuse Smiley
- Rig List now has new collumn called Group OC (when it is empty, rig is using its own OC values)
- in rig list you have ability to filter rigs by Group OC
- added help tooltips in overclock windows near each field

This is cool! Thanks for this!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update:

- new feature in menu called Group OC - basically it works the same way as Group Config
Each rig can use its individual OC settings (like before) or you can optionally link selected rigs to any OC group.
For some this feature will be highly usefull but for some not so much as some people are Overclocking each gpu individually.
- after creating OC Groups, you can select multiple rigs on your list and link them to specific Group OC or unlink then to use their old OC values (old individual values are preserved for this purpuse Smiley
- Rig List now has new collumn called Group OC (when it is empty, rig is using its own OC values)
- in rig list you have ability to filter rigs by Group OC
- added help tooltips in overclock windows near each field
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Why srbminer removed from vote feature?
I think we need alt miner beside xmrstak and xmrig, such as cast xmr or srbminer.

Please consider it

Thank you

Has SRBminer developed a Linux version? SMOS works with Linux only.

Cast-XMR will be a great addition since dev has published a Linux version.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why srbminer removed from vote feature?
I think we need alt miner beside xmrstak and xmrig, such as cast xmr or srbminer.

Please consider it

Thank you
Activity: 55
Looking for a ” Miner OPTIONS” configuration for CryptoNight-Heavy that makes the AMD RX580 8GB cards run with their peak performance.

Under Windows 10 with SRBMiner these cards run around 950 H/s per card, but in SMOS they end up around 660 H/s in both XMRig and XMR-Stak, so if someone know which setting I need to add to the configuration in SMOS to solve this speed issue that would be great.
Yeah I need one also, I think its a threads issue 2 vs 1.

+1  We need to be able to run 2 threads.  How can we do this SMOS developers?

Pagedown a few posts - there is a Youtube that shows you how to enable double threads in SMOS using xmr-stak.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46741144

What hashrate are you getting with this setup from an rx580?
Activity: 7
Rx Vega's Detected by smOS version: SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1183-4.17.19-amd18.30-nv396.54.img Huh

xmrig-amd-v2.8.1
https://imgur.com/a/AGM3C9g

xmr-stak-v2.5.0-cuda9.1
https://imgur.com/kMkwkX0

Also, can we get cast-xmr added? (links above)

Can we bump these up to 2khs?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
new miner version:
xmrig-nvidia-v2.8.1
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Could you please post universal guide how to update existing miners? lets say you have trex miner 0.7 added - when 0.8 comes out for example - how can i update it via ssh?

There is no such guide.
Only we are adding new miner versions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Could you please post universal guide how to update existing miners? lets say you have trex miner 0.7 added - when 0.8 comes out for example - how can i update it via ssh?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
New miner versions
bminer-v10.5.0
xmr-stak-v2.5.0-cuda9.1
xmrig-nvidia-v2.8.0-rc

is xmr-stak v2.5 Monerov8 ready?

Got it - thanks Tytanick for getting xmr-stak Monerov8 ready!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions
bminer-v10.5.0
xmr-stak-v2.5.0-cuda9.1
xmrig-nvidia-v2.8.0-rc
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
============ Starting Miner ===============
/root/xminer.sh: line 87: cd: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9: No such file or directory
/root/xminer.sh: line 94: /root/miner/claymore-eth-v11.9/ethdcrminer64: No such file or directory
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------

any idea what this means or what may be the cause?

EDIT: port 80 was blocked, problem fixed
Looking for a ” Miner OPTIONS” configuration for CryptoNight-Heavy that makes the AMD RX580 8GB cards run with their peak performance.

Under Windows 10 with SRBMiner these cards run around 950 H/s per card, but in SMOS they end up around 660 H/s in both XMRig and XMR-Stak, so if someone know which setting I need to add to the configuration in SMOS to solve this speed issue that would be great.

+1  We need to be able to run 2 threads.  How can we do this SMOS developers?

Here ya go!

https://youtu.be/0ty93_0CKtI

Doing it manually is an option, but I was hoping there would be a more automatic solution that doesn’t require people to edit each rig they have.

Maybe the SMOS developers can add some command line switch that does the same thing during compiling.

Oh yeah! That would be cool!
Activity: 14

Here ya go!

Doing it manually is an option, but I was hoping there would be a more automatic solution that doesn’t require people to edit each rig they have.

Maybe the SMOS developers can add some command line switch that does the same thing during compiling.
Activity: 29
Dear Sirs,

How to get to log file on Claymore?
I have no static IP so I can't get there through ssh Sad
Is there another way?

Thank you

Here ya go!

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

+1  We need to be able to run 2 threads.  How can we do this SMOS developers?

Pagedown a few posts - there is a Youtube that shows you how to enable double threads in SMOS using xmr-stak.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46741144
Jump to: