Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 112. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dashboard update:
- in RigList there is new button near each rig which opens detailed view. This view is refreshing its data every few seconds and it shows all information about current rig. In future we will be adding more and more informations there.
- reload action does not need confirming

Such a great dashboard update!

Could you please help deal with shutdown schedule feature? My workaround solution is to execute a shutdown -h script at Startup (/etc/rc.local). But it will be better if we can manage it from the dashboard.

Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics

v3075 better !

Just one idea;

I'd like insert unit of energy cost  as  0.11 Kw/hour
and to see   total  energy consumption and cost

it would be great   Wink
Activity: 87
Info button is very usefull thing, thank you, but the button itself can be smaller, and for me not bigger than action buttons on the right side.
Cosmetic thing, but now when you take a look at dashboard the first you can see are info buttons.
Activity: 42
Great new dashboard!
Love new "info" window, nice that there is list with GPU position and name. Maybe it is possible to add PCI id info?

For example:

No   Model    Core MHz     Mem MHz   Fan %   Temp *C    PCI
0   GTX 1070           1645     4151           45         63             PCI:0000:01:00
1   GTX 1070           1632     4151           45           62             PCI:0000:03:00
2   GTX 1070           1657     4151           45           61             PCI:0000:02:00
3   GTX 1070           1607     4151           45           66             PCI:0000:04:00

And ofcourse hoping very much to see crashlog function.

Thank you!

Great work!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Dashboard update:
- in RigList there is new button near each rig which opens detailed view. This view is refreshing its data every few seconds and it shows all information about current rig. In future we will be adding more and more informations there.

Shutdown button appeared Smiley nice
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

[ 556.636115] NVRM: Xid (PCI:0000:04:00): 43, Ch 00000010, engmask 00000101
Rig is rebooting due to system error. It could be caused by too much overclock/undervolt.

This error will not leave not matter what i do.
I am using the latest version of smos mining rvn on z-enemy-v1.22-cuda9.1.
if I mine Music coin, i get no errors, mine rvn and this plagues me.

What other information is needed from me to help resolve this?

Any help or guidance would be awesome.
Thank you

I think the issues is quite evident.

You say this with such arrogance! You dont even know for sure. You can assume because you can READ.
But for all intensive purposes, i traced it back to a power issue related to the PSU.
The settings with in SMOS did not matter. Once i replaced the PSU, the issue has basically gone away.

Dude... there is no arrogance, nobody knows for sure what is the issue from the info you provided, but the bold text points you into the right direction... so as I see it, if you haven't overclocked/undervolted the cards then the next thing I would suspect would be the PSU to see if it has enough juice Wink
Activity: 1
Hi how are you? What type of bitcoin miner usually purchase?
Activity: 16

[ 556.636115] NVRM: Xid (PCI:0000:04:00): 43, Ch 00000010, engmask 00000101
Rig is rebooting due to system error. It could be caused by too much overclock/undervolt.

This error will not leave not matter what i do.
I am using the latest version of smos mining rvn on z-enemy-v1.22-cuda9.1.
if I mine Music coin, i get no errors, mine rvn and this plagues me.

What other information is needed from me to help resolve this?

Any help or guidance would be awesome.
Thank you

I think the issues is quite evident.

You say this with such arrogance! You dont even know for sure. You can assume because you can READ.
But for all intensive purposes, i traced it back to a power issue related to the PSU.
The settings with in SMOS did not matter. Once i replaced the PSU, the issue has basically gone away.

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
I appreciate all the hard work!

Few questions: with same OC settings my rig is fine on ETH but crashes on XMR.. what might be the issue?

Would it be possible to include an auto-algo switching miner? Example (from moneroocean.stream ): modified xmrig: https://github.com/MoneroOcean/xmrig/releases

There's a great CPU-only coin called Nimiq. During this month a GPU miner will be released - is there a change for SMOS to support it, if github will be available?

Thanks!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions
finminer-v2.4.0
bminer-v10.6.0
cryptodredge-v0.10.0

BTW - shutdown action will be possible in next dashboard release which will be within 7 days Smiley
It will also bring some new Modal window with all rig data in it.
After that we will also add more and more rig informations.
Could you please add these features to your development plan or could you please suggest some alternative ways to do such things?
Smart plugs
Smth like this:
https://g.co/kgs/JYb5o1

I've used smart power strip already. But what I really need is the solution to shutdown the rig to avoid damage caused by sudden power-off.
Activity: 22
Could you please add these features to your development plan or could you please suggest some alternative ways to do such things?
Smart plugs
Smth like this:
https://g.co/kgs/JYb5o1
Activity: 87
Hi tytanick,
1. Shutdown a Rig (now we can Reboot rig / Reload miner)
2. Schedule to shutdown / power on a rig at a certain time.
Also it would be nice to implement in SmOS:
-alarm clock at 7-00pm;
-coffee making feature;
-spam deleting feature;

Grin
Hi tytanick,
Also it would be nice to implement in SmOS:
-alarm clock at 7-00pm;
-coffee making feature;
-spam deleting feature;
Hi tytanick,

SMOS is great and I really appreciate your effort to make it better. There are some features that I expect they will be available in SMOS in the future:

Thank you so much!
Activity: 15
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
xmrig-amd-v2.8.5
t-rex-v0.7.4
cryptodredge-v0.9.7-cuda9.1 please
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
how can I change intensity and work size on XMR Stak in Simplemining. I mean which parameter usage if possible.

thank you

note: I have Sapphire 8GB RX470 micron

This should help. https://youtu.be/g_s6Al318Pc
Doesn't specifically talk about the Intensity or Work Size, but you can see where to change it.
Hope this helps!
Jump to: