Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 114. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
- cryptodredge-v0.9.4-cuda9.1
- cryptodredge-v0.9.4-cuda9.2
- cryptodredge-v0.9.4-cuda10
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update - new miner versions
- xmrig-nvidia-v2.8.4
- t-rex-v0.7.2-cuda10
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update - new miner versions
t-rex-v0.7.2-cuda9.1
t-rex-v0.7.2-cuda9.2

Also if someone need 18.10 newest os version you can grab it here:
http://download.simplemining.net/SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1185-4.17.19-9-amd18.10-nv410.66.img.zip
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey @tytanick, I've been mining Monero with a 6 card rig (3 nanos, 2 fury x, 1 fury) since Monero change it's algo to v7, I was using Claymore, so I tried the other options, XMR-stak gave me 200 h/s per card, XMRig didn't work. Is there a way to configure XMR-stak without the config.txt? Am I having driver issues because support for older cards seems to be gone from the OS images options? I wasn't making much money, but it was my most stable rig and it's a shame not being able to use it, please help?

I forgot to say, if there are no driver/OS issues, would you post the configs for XMR-stak and XMRig that should work for these cards? I'm just really lost regarding this :/
Activity: 27
Hey @tytanick, I've been mining Monero with a 6 card rig (3 nanos, 2 fury x, 1 fury) since Monero change it's algo to v7, I was using Claymore, so I tried the other options, XMR-stak gave me 200 h/s per card, XMRig didn't work. Is there a way to configure XMR-stak without the config.txt? Am I having driver issues because support for older cards seems to be gone from the OS images options? I wasn't making much money, but it was my most stable rig and it's a shame not being able to use it, please help?
Activity: 23
@tytanick.. Now, suqa coin is most profitable for mining.. But there is no any miner on simplemining.. I know that you added ccminer x22i for that on simplemining voting page but people don't know it now because voting rate is so low...
If you add that ccminer x22i miner immedetaly, we will be so glad as knowledge miners... We need it...
Activity: 51
HELP ME  Cry Cry Cry

Got SMOS working finally after 2-3 days, problem is now when i try to mine Monero ( v8 ) with AMD cards ( RX550 ) 14 pieces, it gives me an error like:

amdgpu: [powerplay] Voltage value looks like a Leakage ID but it's not patched.

What is that? What do i need to do to fix it?

P.S. i already tried stock bios, modded bios, overclocked, underclocked, different intensity, worksize etc...rig hashes a few seconds and then reboots... Huh

What image are you using? If you are using the latest that has AMD 18.30 drivers on it, try going to https://download.simplemining.net/ and grabbing SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1185-4.17.19-9-amd18.10.

Hello SavageMine, yes, i was using 1185 SMOS with AMD 18.30 drivers ( because i hit download from main page, that's what it gave me ). I have now downloaded the image you suggested with AMD 18.10 and it seems to work ( resets random, but that might be due to settings, i let them default and it gives me intensity 880 and worksize 8, which for xmr v8 on RX550... not sure they are the best)
I will try to find some better values, hope rigs remain online for longer.
Thank you again, coffee on me Smiley Smiley Smiley .
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
HELP ME  Cry Cry Cry

Got SMOS working finally after 2-3 days, problem is now when i try to mine Monero ( v8 ) with AMD cards ( RX550 ) 14 pieces, it gives me an error like:

P.S. i already tried stock bios, modded bios, overclocked, underclocked, different intensity, worksize etc...rig hashes a few seconds and then reboots... Huh

What image are you using? If you are using the latest that has AMD 18.30 drivers on it, try going to https://download.simplemining.net/ and grabbing SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1185-4.17.19-9-amd18.10.
Activity: 51
HELP ME  Cry Cry Cry

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
new miner versions:
- dstm-v0.6.2
- xmr-stak-v2.5.2-cuda9.1
- t-rex-v0.7.1-cuda9.1
- t-rex-v0.7.1-cuda9.2
Activity: 1
yes XMrig or XMR-STAK

When I open XMrig or XMR-STAK group I don't se XHV to choose, only Monero 7/8.

Can you please let me know what miner option to use for XHV?

xmrig-amd-v2.8.3
This is default one: -o pool:4444 -u address -p x --donate-level=1 --print-time=5

I'm quite new in this so sorry if I ask stupid things...
Please try the following for xmrig 2.8.1 only

-a cn-heavy/xhv -o POOL:PORT -u YOURWALLET.YOURRIG -p x --donate-level=1 --print-time=5

So if I get right it should look like this?
-a cn-heavy/xhv -o haven.miner.rocks:4005 -u MyAdress.MyRigName -p x --donate-level=1 --print-time=5
Like follow, please note miner rocks pool ads rignime at password section after w=MyRigName

-a cn-heavy/xhv -o haven.miner.rocks:4005 -u MyAdress -p w=MyRigName --donate-level=1 --print-time=5

Thanks a lot for tips and help. Will try that.

I did try and I think that miner is working. Waiting for first payment.

Can anybody share some starting OC settings for mining XVH with RX580, with current OC settings (good for ETH and ETC) with 3x RX580 i get 2.30 kH/sec.
That would be 0,75 kH/sec per card. I don't know what I can expect as good hash rate with my cards.

I try too, It work well for AMD. But NVDIA must use xmr-stak-v2.5.1-cuda9.1. I set script like that can not work.
so I try change
from
--currency monero -o pool.xxx:port -u xxxxxx -p x
to
--currency haven -o pool.xxx:port -u xxxxxx -p x

It work .
Activity: 4
hi,
how would the command line to mine monero v8 with xmr-stak?

--currency monero -o PoolAddress -u WalletAddress.$rigName/email -p x

it gives me error and it does not happen from here

## ## __| __|___, | ____/ _____/ ___,_||_| |_| ____||_| |_| ____| ___, |
##### __/ | __/ |
|___/ https://ryo-currency.com |___/
This currency is a way for us to implement the ideas that we were unable to in
Monero. See https://github.com/fireice-uk/cryptonote-speedup-demo for details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : Mining coin: monero
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : NVIDIA: try to load library 'xmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda10_0'
WARNING: NVIDIA cannot load backend library: libxmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda10_0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : NVIDIA: try to load library 'xmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda9_2'
WARNING: NVIDIA cannot load backend library: libxmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda9_2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : NVIDIA: try to load library 'xmrstak_cuda_backend'
WARNING: NVIDIA Unable to query number of CUDA devices!
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : WARNING: backend NVIDIA disabled.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
!!! Please download newest SimpleMiningOS image in order to use this miner !!!

not support cuda 10
try to flash OS last update
Activity: 6
what's the better system for my 4 rigs?
simple | hive
Activity: 17
hi,

it gives me error and it does not happen from here

## ## __| __|___, | ____/ _____/ ___,_||_| |_| ____||_| |_| ____| ___, |
##### __/ | __/ |
|___/ https://ryo-currency.com |___/
This currency is a way for us to implement the ideas that we were unable to in
Monero. See https://github.com/fireice-uk/cryptonote-speedup-demo for details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : Mining coin: monero
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : NVIDIA: try to load library 'xmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda10_0'
WARNING: NVIDIA cannot load backend library: libxmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda10_0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : NVIDIA: try to load library 'xmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda9_2'
WARNING: NVIDIA cannot load backend library: libxmrstak_cuda_backend_cuda9_2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : NVIDIA: try to load library 'xmrstak_cuda_backend'
WARNING: NVIDIA Unable to query number of CUDA devices!
[2018-10-26 13:24:05] : WARNING: backend NVIDIA disabled.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
!!! Please download newest SimpleMiningOS image in order to use this miner !!!
Activity: 39
When we will see Z-ENEMY VER 1.22 with Cuda 10.0 version on SMOS?
Please why you ignore this!
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
hi,

Activity: 17
hi,

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I would really appreciate taking advantage of my rigs Hashrate, Prior to an Algorithm becoming popular, and completely mainstream...
When an algo is possible to use on SMOS, it's mainstream, by definition.
Good point...

Hive OS Owner wrote something interesting before and i fully agree with that Smiley
When you have some new algho, new miner, new coin, some poeple want to add it ( there are many requests every day).
... they are saying it is most profitable.... atm ....
OK, but when i add it, it will become totally unprofitable as many people will start using this miner and diff will skyroof  Smiley

So the result for simplemining looks like that:
1. i am adding all little miners for new alghos for all those "best profitable coins"
2. few hours after that coin is no longer profitable
3. Miner lays in simplemining forever as i am not removing miners due to inconsistency trash Smiley

Thats why i am adding only miners that are wanted by most people and not all of them Smiley
People would ask why there is no ability to add own custom miner.
Well i could do that but it would be good for hackers as there could be many new miners saying that they are working 50% faster than claymore miner and here is link to add it to simplemining...
Ofcourse i could do such feature and tell people that you are doing this on your own responsibility but well ... people are not what you think Cheesy
People can sometimes argue with us that they did not received cash from some pool or that they sent deposit while it is not in blockchain Tongue
So not everything is obvious as it seems Smiley

I agree. SimpleminingOS is definitely for 'mainstream users.

It uses ubuntu, which is free. There are multiple step-by-step guides (free) on how to setup your own mining system. Many miners now are extremely easy to setup compared to back in the early days. There's also free software to monitor/control multiple rigs, and most miners have an api that can plug into those remote managers.

SMOS makes sense if you are setting up a rig for someone else. It also makes sense if you need to setup in a short amount of time. But if you want to mine coins that aren't even on an exchange yet to take advantage of early adoption, it makes more sense to learn to setup on your own.
Activity: 39
When we will see Z-ENEMY VER 1.22 with Cuda 10.0 version on SMOS?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
- ability to turn OFF telegram/email notifications about LOW and NEGATIVE balance on your account (you can edit it by clicking on gears at top right corner in dashboard)
- removed "less than 14 days" notification about low balance as it was annoying for some people. Now thre are only "less than" 7, 3, 2 and 1 days and "negative balance"
some fix in google recaptcha
- fix in dashboard core/mem colluymn that showed wrong powerstage value (bug in view only when Group OC was used)
Jump to: