Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 116. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Hi there!

Is SM have any miner that support mining of XHV (Heaven) for AMD RX580 cards?

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Any chance smos will be updated to nvidia cuda 9.1 drivers to Monero 8 miners will work?

The latet SMOS image you can download cointain Cuda 9.2.

I see. A bit of an inconvenience to reflash but I suppose manually updating the drivers should be possible but it may break things.
Activity: 87
Any chance smos will be updated to nvidia cuda 9.1 drivers to Monero 8 miners will work?

The latet SMOS image you can download cointain Cuda 9.2.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Activity: 51
Hello, i have a small problem with my "small" rig ( 7x Rx550)  Embarrassed .
Just installed SMOS on a 120 GB SSD ( downloaded image, extracted, burned to ssd and changed email in config.txt )
After reboot, it updated SMOS to 1185 but i can't see my miner in the RIG List in the Dashboard of simplemining.net  Huh Huh Huh

It gives an error on the local rig where SMOS is running:

=========Starting Miner===============
/root/xminer.sh: line 92: [too many arguments
GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS or RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this ris is new added  |||||
=========Starting Miner===============
/root/xminer.sh: line 92: [too many arguments
GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS or RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this ris is new added  |||||
and it repeats itself indefinitely.

I have read the last 20 pages but have not figured it out yet ( new user to SMOS and Linux also )

Please help.

P.S. I'd give a coffee/beer ( returning to Windows is not an option  Grin Grin Grin ). Appreciated.
Activity: 18
Can someone tell me the config on XMRig for Monero 8?  I can’t it to work.  No issues with but tube on XMRig.  Any help would be appreciated
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
every time i restart my miner (xmr-stak for mining LOKI), it removes the miner directory and also the config files (amd.txt). This way I can not edit the config file, as it will always delete and remake it.

Is there a work-around for this? I would love to change the gpu threads config.

Here ya go! https://youtu.be/0ty93_0CKtI

works. increased my xmr-stak hashrate by 27 %.... even getting higher hash rate on XMR-Stak then i was on claymore cryptonight 11.3

Very cool!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Changelog:
xmrig-nvidia-v2.8.3
xmrig-amd-v2.8.3

P.S - about teamredminer- we do not plan to add it as it has low number of votes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
teamredminer has new version. and more than a month has passed sicne teamred was introduced, but only descent amd lyra2z and phi2 miner in existance and simpleminingos doesnt add it. i am waiting all the time for this miner os smos, because somehow smos is more stable on few of my rigs. but ill stick with hive os i guess Sad
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I have problems with the new xmrig-amd-v2.8.2!

This is the message I get when I try to start it:

/tmp/OCL21096T3.cl:1748:27: error: implicit declaration of function 'fast_sqrt_v2' is invalid in C99
sqrt_result = fast_sqrt_v2(as_ulong2(c).s0 as_ulong(division_result));
^
/tmp/OCL21096T3.cl:1748:27: note: did you mean 'fast_div_v2'?
/tmp/OCL21096T3.cl:1747:31: note: 'fast_div_v2' declared here
division_result = fast_div_v2((__local uchar *) RCP, as_ulong2(c).s1, (c.s0 (sqrt_result __ 1)) | 0x80000001UL);
^
3 errors generated.
error: Clang front-end compilation failed!
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR
[2018-10-19 05:48:18] Error CL_INVALID_KERNEL_NAME when calling clCreateKernel for kernel cn0.
[2018-10-19 05:48:18] Failed to start threads.
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------

By the way, the xmrig-amd-v2.8.1 works just fine.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Hopefully in the near future, we will see a feature for SMOS added that allows a way to edit config files from the web interface (AMD.txt etc) and/or add support for threading into SMOS.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
every time i restart my miner (xmr-stak for mining LOKI), it removes the miner directory and also the config files (amd.txt). This way I can not edit the config file, as it will always delete and remake it.

Is there a work-around for this? I would love to change the gpu threads config.

Here ya go! https://youtu.be/0ty93_0CKtI

works. increased my xmr-stak hashrate by 27 %.... even getting higher hash rate on XMR-Stak then i was on claymore cryptonight 11.3
legendary
Activity: 1834
---- winter*juvia -----
CHANGELOG:
-xmrig-amd-v2.8.2
-xmr-stak-v2.5.1-cuda9.1
-small fix: when you had rig in OC group and you opened rig settings and disabled OC Group from there, then values were not take from previous individual OC values but from group where rig was linked

xmr-stak-v251 running smoothly on NVIDIA and AMD rigs on xmr.nanopool.org for MoneroV8
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Thank! Very cool development. I will boot your OS. True, just starting to understand mining, but for the first study I will be interested. Thank you, dev!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
CHANGELOG:
-xmrig-amd-v2.8.2
-xmr-stak-v2.5.1-cuda9.1
-small fix: when you had rig in OC group and you opened rig settings and disabled OC Group from there, then values were not take from previous individual OC values but from group where rig was linked
Activity: 8
Hello, is possible to turn off gpu lights in simplemining? Thank you
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Dashboard Update:

- new feature in menu called Group OC - basically it works the same way as Group Config
Each rig can use its individual OC settings (like before) or you can optionally link selected rigs to any OC group.
For some this feature will be highly usefull but for some not so much as some people are Overclocking each gpu individually.
- after creating OC Groups, you can select multiple rigs on your list and link them to specific Group OC or unlink then to use their old OC values (old individual values are preserved for this purpuse Smiley
- Rig List now has new collumn called Group OC (when it is empty, rig is using its own OC values)
- in rig list you have ability to filter rigs by Group OC
- added help tooltips in overclock windows near each field

Playing with this now, so far so good! Thanks for this update - makes it a lot easier to manage 100 GPU Farm
Activity: 95
Please update xmr stack to version 2.5.1
Thank you.
Jump to: