Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 123. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I did not seen any problem with telegram bot.

Also sometimes there are false positive messages like when cloudflare has some problem in one part of the earth.
Rig cannot conenct to simplemining and as my servers do not see it hearbeat then telegram message is sent.
Ususally within 1 hour cloudflare fixes the issue.

But still one of my rig is shown offline but my rig is running.

i have this problem too
Activity: 35

Also sometimes there are false positive messages like when cloudflare has some problem in one part of the earth.
Rig cannot conenct to simplemining and as my servers do not see it hearbeat then telegram message is sent.

But still one of my rig is shown offline but my rig is running.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin

Activity: 448
Merit: 88
Anyone else getting really poor hash rates on either of the 2 x16r AMD miners?  sgminer-gm-aceneun-x16r-v5.5.5 & sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.4.0

currently 541.2Kh/s on a 5 card RX570 4GB rig.  =\

I am always getting low hashrate. I gave up about x16r for RX series.
Activity: 7
Anyone else getting really poor hash rates on either of the 2 x16r AMD miners?  sgminer-gm-aceneun-x16r-v5.5.5 & sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.4.0

currently 541.2Kh/s on a 5 card RX570 4GB rig.  =\

Nevermind.
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Hello guys,  there are  some miner  in SMOS  for CryptoNight-Heavy  ?  thanks !

I use this for Nicehash - Cryptonite-Heavy

xmr-stak-v2.4.7-cuda8   

--currency cryptonight_heavy -i 0 -o cryptonightheavy.usa.nicehash.com:3364 -u .$rigName -p x --use-nicehash

cuda  it work for NVidia cards...... what miner is suitable for AMD  & Cryptonight Heavy  in SMOS ??

works for AMD and NVIDIA
Activity: 21
Hi,

I Have a question what miner is the best to mine CryptoNightHeavy in smos?
The ones i tried i am not getting great hashrate at al
Which one should i use or is windows the only way to get decent hashrate at the moment.

Greetz
Activity: 35
Hi,

Today my rig was down and i got alert in Telegram.

But when my rig is ON then the telegram didnot confirm's me about my rig Online.

Could you let us know if there any issue in Telegram bot.

Regards,
Muthu
Activity: 1
I can not login web panel.  it is ask me  captcha ,  but there is no  any captcha.  (using Chrome browser)

https://pli.io/kkR6G.png

Not a web dev but seems like a hidden captcha, you have to let the page load fully and then login.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
I can not login web panel.  it is ask me  captcha ,  but there is no  any captcha.  (using Chrome browser)

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

Hi,  tytanick,   what miner is suitable for AMD GPU  & Cryptonight Heavy  in SMOS ??  thanks!

I think you should be able to use xmrig-amd-v2.6.1 or xmr-stak-v2.4.7-cuda9.1.
Activity: 82
UPDATE:
added lolminer-v0.43
added t-rex-v0.6.2-cuda9.1
added t-rex-v0.6.2-cuda9.2

Also
We miner itself does not support VPN or Wifi officially !
It uses LAN as it is only reliable way of communication.
If you need VPN you should use it on your ROUTER and then give normal DHCP LAN to your rigs.
The simplemining rigs are using only 80 and 443 ports. We never used any other ports and i do not think that we will use any other than that in future.

Also we are adding only miners that are wated by most people.
We do not add all miners in the world even if someone is screaming to do so.
If you rig is stable then there is no need for reflashing pendriver with newest image.
Newest image has only newer kenrel and newest drivers that is mostly needed for "newest/strange" nvidia GPUs (like for example Palit 1060)
Newest image also can bring more or less hasing power. For example in for nvidia GPUs and CUDA 9.2 it would p[robably bring better speed.
For AMD ? accually depends and needs to be checked by each of you if you have time Smiley

Hi,  tytanick,   what miner is suitable for AMD GPU  & Cryptonight Heavy  in SMOS ??  thanks!

Hello guys,  there are  some miner  in SMOS  for CryptoNight-Heavy  ?  thanks !

xmr-stak-v2.4.7-cuda8   

--currency cryptonight_heavy -i 0 -o cryptonightheavy.usa.nicehash.com:3364 -u .$rigName -p x --use-nicehash

cuda  it work for NVidia cards...... what miner is suitable for AMD  & Cryptonight Heavy  in SMOS ??
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE:
added lolminer-v0.43
added t-rex-v0.6.2-cuda9.1
added t-rex-v0.6.2-cuda9.2

Also
We miner itself does not support VPN or Wifi officially !
It uses LAN as it is only reliable way of communication.
If you need VPN you should use it on your ROUTER and then give normal DHCP LAN to your rigs.
The simplemining rigs are using only 80 and 443 ports. We never used any other ports and i do not think that we will use any other than that in future.

Also we are adding only miners that are wated by most people.
We do not add all miners in the world even if someone is screaming to do so.
If you rig is stable then there is no need for reflashing pendriver with newest image.
Newest image has only newer kenrel and newest drivers that is mostly needed for "newest/strange" nvidia GPUs (like for example Palit 1060)
Newest image also can bring more or less hasing power. For example in for nvidia GPUs and CUDA 9.2 it would p[robably bring better speed.
For AMD ? accually depends and needs to be checked by each of you if you have time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Hello guys,  there are  some miner  in SMOS  for CryptoNight-Heavy  ?  thanks !

xmr-stak-v2.4.7-cuda8   

Hello guys,  there are  some miner  in SMOS  for CryptoNight-Heavy  ?  thanks !
Activity: 14
Hi tytanic, when will the option become available to do a kernel and driver update from the dashboard? I remember you states previously that you are looking into this as this will save me more time than updating each usb drive separately
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
Hello,

My ISP actually blocks all the mining pool ports and i can still mine using a vpn on windows.
Is there ANY way i can do the same on SMoS ?

I have a wifi dongle, a 4g dongle. Is there any way i can install dongle drivers for it in SMoS?
I cannot connect to any mining pool which is not using port 80 or 443.

Please help or post a solution.
There are many people who use wifi as far as i have read in some miners posts.

No answer for this question?

I searched this thread for "vpn" and that post was the only hit.

How can I mine with via VPN using this OS?

You may be able to use a Range Extender that can connect to a VPN?! Something like a TP-Link AC1200 Smart WiFi Router set up as a Range Extender. This device has settings for connecting through a VPN, so I'm guessing you could set it up to connect to the VPN then connect your rig (wired) to it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Hello,

My ISP actually blocks all the mining pool ports and i can still mine using a vpn on windows.
Is there ANY way i can do the same on SMoS ?

I have a wifi dongle, a 4g dongle. Is there any way i can install dongle drivers for it in SMoS?
I cannot connect to any mining pool which is not using port 80 or 443.

Please help or post a solution.
There are many people who use wifi as far as i have read in some miners posts.

No answer for this question?

I searched this thread for "vpn" and that post was the only hit.

How can I mine with via VPN using this OS?
Jump to: