Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 126. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello,

Can we added Avermore`s sgminer for x16s and x16r FOR AMD?

Greetz

Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I have been mining for 2.5 years, I was aware of "SimpleMining OS" a few minutes ago. I haven't used Linux before, but I want to try it as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
Activity: 16
Hello,

I can only assume that this has been asked at least on time. But either way i am going to ask again.

Is there any way that you can set a script so that if any rig that is in the list goes off line some sort of email is sent?

My 5 yr old son somehow found the only wire that anyone in the world could trip on and pulled the plug to my switch that runs 3 rigs just enough to cause it lose power but no dislodge itself from the receptacle. Needless to say, the rigs ran for at least 4 hours with no indication that anything was at fault.

Our wifi is connected at another location so literally nothing else showed any kind of fault, except the 5 port switch that was not blinking.

Thank you for the consideration of this addition.

Activity: 3
having some trouble getting started:

at first , the stick could not find DHCP, but now it has  Smiley

When I go to the simplemining.net site, and login, it seems like it sees me
   noname   default   -   ON(4)   0 H/s   35℃ 30 %

on my rig, I get a few error messages, one of which seems rather ominous...

SAID invalid http response, wrong number of bytes recieved : 42
response; {:message" a valid address is required."}

any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Have you configured a Miner and Miner options in Rig Groups and assigned it to your rig yet?

last night , in chat, Gpunot asked me to list my config
I went to "rig groups" and under
Miner options it says:
-epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=$walletSC&worker=simpleminer -dcoin sia -dcri 16 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333

which Gpunot explained meant I had not assigned an address to my rig

I went to "RigList" and then "Global options" and added my public address  
0x449F3333C5046eaD162e9Aa5cEECc4Fc9879830a

since miner option also says "$rigName", do I have to assign that too? Or can I leave it as default?

Thanks SavageMine.
I found some use in

https://youtu.be/WSGaHckKN7M

however, I can not seem to get any pool to launch

Coin to mine: ETH
Pool:
dwarfpool.com
coinfoundry.org
Receive Address to mine to. (acquired)

I am using one AMD Radeon HD 7950
I was looking at some other videos, and they mentioned the R series  download.
I am 99% certain I downloaded that, but is there a way to check for a file in the smOS directory of my rig to make sure?
Below are the various options I have tried, so, what should I try next???

for dwarfpool:
Command line for TAC with monitoring of 777th rig
sgminer -k nist5 --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com:3350" -u COIN_WALLET.777 -p [email protected] --failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://xmr-usa.dwarfpool.com:3350" -u COIN_WALLET.777 -p [email protected]

Command line for XMR with payment_id and rig #33
./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr-usa.dwarfpool.com:8005 -u WALLET.PAYMENT_ID.33 -p x

for coinfoundry.org
./ethminer -G stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/
./ethminer -U stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/
Claymore Miner: Add the -esm 3 command line switch

using the pointers in the above youtube, I was able to modify a group, and assign my rig to a group, and reload or reboot the changes I tried.

*** failed attempts ***
Miner option:
-G -esm 3 stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/

and smOS complained about improper use of
                      |  
ETH: No pools specified! Specify at least one valid pool in "-epool" parameter.  
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------                  
============ Starting Miner ===============                            
UNKNOWN OPTION -G                                                                                
UNKNOWN OPTION stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/

Miner option:
-U -esm 3 -epool stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/

|  
ETH: cannot find any specified wallet address!                        
ETH: cannot find any specified wallet address!                        
Pool stratum2+tcp removed from the list                              
ETH: No pools specified! Specify at least one valid pool in "-epool" parameter.  
UNKNOWN OPTION -U                      
                      |

Miner option:
-esm 3 -epool stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/ -ewal 0x449F3333C5046eaD162e9Aa5cEECc4Fc9879830a

|  
ETH: 1 pool is specified                                                                    
Main Ethereum pool is stratum2+tcp:0                                              
DCR: 0 pool is specified                                                                    
Cannot load OpenCL library, AMD cards will be unavailable                  
No NVIDIA CUDA GPUs detected.                                                      
No AMD OPENCL or NVIDIA CUDA GPUs found, exit                            

Miner option:
-asm 0 -esm 3 -epool stratum2+tcp://[email protected]:3072/ -ewal 0x449F3333C5046eaD162e9Aa5cEECc4Fc9879830a

|  
ETH: 1 pool is specified                                                                                                          |  
Main Ethereum pool is stratum2+tcp:0                                                                                              |  
DCR: 0 pool is specified                                                                                                          |  
Cannot load OpenCL library, AMD cards will be unavailable                                                                         |
No NVIDIA CUDA GPUs detected.                                                                                                     |  
No AMD OPENCL or NVIDIA CUDA GPUs found, exit                                                                                     |
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------                                                                |  
============ Starting Miner =======

Miner option:
-asm 0 -esm 3 -epool stratum+tcp://[email protected]:3072/ -ewal 0x449F3333C5046eaD162e9Aa5cEECc4Fc9879830a

|  
ETH: 1 pool is specified                                                                                    
Main Ethereum pool is [email protected]:3072                  
DCR: 0 pool is specified                                                                                    
Cannot load OpenCL library, AMD cards will be unavailable
No NVIDIA CUDA GPUs detected.                                                                              
No AMD OPENCL or NVIDIA CUDA GPUs found, exit

Miner option:
-asm 0 -epool "stratum+tcp://eth-us.dwarfpool.com:8008" -ewal 449F3333C5046eaD162e9Aa5cEECc4Fc9879830a

|  
ETH: 1 pool is specified                                                                                                          |  
Main Ethereum pool is eth-us.dwarfpool.com:8008                                                                                   |  
DCR: 0 pool is specified                                                                                                          |  
Cannot load OpenCL library, AMD cards will be unavailable                                                                         |
No NVIDIA CUDA GPUs detected.                                                                                                     |  
No AMD OPENCL or NVIDIA CUDA GPUs found, exit                                                                                     |
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------                                                                |  
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE:
- added lolminer-v0.42
I will be Honest with you team

my RX570 rig and RX580 rig fails at mining raven coin simply because of the issue not achieving 7 MH

my cards are modded 1750 strap, any decent oc settings ? HELP ? F1F1

should i reset the moded strap ?

Mining x16r, you should probably start with no OC at all.
Activity: 12
I will be Honest with you team

my RX570 rig and RX580 rig fails at mining raven coin simply because of the issue not achieving 7 MH

my cards are modded 1750 strap, any decent oc settings ? HELP ? F1F1

should i reset the moded strap ?

Have you configured a Miner and Miner options in Rig Groups and assigned it to your rig yet?

Miner options it says:
-epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=$walletSC&worker=simpleminer -dcoin sia -dcri 16 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333

since miner option also says "$rigName", do I have to assign that too? Or can I leave it as default?

$rigName will just "feed" the actual name of your rig to the pool statistics. If you leave the Rig Name as the default, you'll see "noname" in the pool stats. For example, if you were mining Metaverse on Sandpool, your Miner options would look something like this: -epool stratum+tcp://etp.sandpool.org:8009 -ewal METAVERSEWALLETRECEIVEADDRESS -eworker $rigName -epsw x -ftime 10 -allcoins 1

Then, when you wanted to check your stats, you'd go to etp.sandpool.org and enter your Wallet Address to look up your Worker ($rigName) to see what it's up to.

It really sounds like you need to start at the beginning and use the steps below.

1. Choose a coin you are going to mine.
2. Find a pool to join to mine that coin.
3. Determine what miner you can use to mine that coin (based on a number of factors, hardware and algorithm being the most significant).
4. Download a wallet or use a web wallet (or other wallet with a receiving address) to get a Receive Address to mine to.
5. In smOS, select the correct miner for your coin and hardware and set it up with the appropriate Miner options (usually retrieved from the mining pool's website).

For example:

1. Coin to mine: Metaverse (ETP)
2. Pool is: etp.sandpool.org
     The pool's website says Miner options (parameters) should be: -epool stratum+tcp://etp.sandpool.org:8009 -ewal METAVERSEWALLETRECEIVEADDRESS -eworker $rigName -epsw x -ftime 10 -allcoins 1
3. Since ETP is an Ethash algo coin, you can use Claymore miner. The current version is 11.9.
4. Go to https://www.myetpwallet.com/ and setup a web wallet. Get your ETP Receiving Address from there.
5. Set up smOS with all the info from the first 4 steps above.

More here:

https://youtu.be/WSGaHckKN7M
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Waiting for  Cuda 9.2  drivers

Miner options it says:

What are your OC settings in smOS? For an RX 580, I'd give CORE 1150, MEM 2150, CORE UV 800 a shot.

CORE 1150, MEM 2150, CORE UV 855 (I have problem with better undervolting)
I try sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.4.0 for now and i get better hash with -x and -w parameters, i have not the final numbers for now, but i got 31 Mhs for 6 GPU for now.

Have you stock rom, or modded?

Mine are modded (one-click timing patch), but I haven't mined x16r in quite some time.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

What are your OC settings in smOS? For an RX 580, I'd give CORE 1150, MEM 2150, CORE UV 800 a shot.

CORE 1150, MEM 2150, CORE UV 855 (I have problem with better undervolting)
I try sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.4.0 for now and i get better hash with -x and -w parameters, i have not the final numbers for now, but i got 31 Mhs for 6 GPU for now.

Have you stock rom, or modded?

You could use:

sgminer-gm-aceneun-x16r-v5.5.5

But first, you'll need to get a RVN wallet Receiving Address (unless you already have one) and setup or pick a pool.

Your Miner options will look something like this:

-k x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u xxx -p x --text-only

So, for example, if you choose to use PickAxePro pool, your Miner options will be:

stratum+tcp://x16r.pickaxe.pro:3636 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=RVN

Thank you, i have problem with this miner, i get only 400 KHS for RX 580 8GB. (can be cca 7 MHS)
Can be problem with modded rom for ETH?

You could use:

But first, you'll need to get a RVN wallet Receiving Address (unless you already have one) and setup or pick a pool.

So, for example, if you choose to use PickAxePro pool, your Miner options will be:

Thank you, i have problem with this miner, i get only 400 KHS for RX 580 8GB. (can be cca 7 MHS)
Can be problem with modded rom for ETH?
Hi, what to use for X16r with AMD RX580 cards?
Here are some with support for X16r, but i got only 1/100 hash with them.

You could use:

Hi, what to use for X16r with AMD RX580 cards?
Here are some with support for X16r, but i got only 1/100 hash with them.

at first , the stick could not find DHCP, but now it has  Smiley

at first , the stick could not find DHCP, but now it has  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE
- added bminer-v10.1.0
- added z-enemy-v1.16-cuda9.1
Jump to: