Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 182. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Dude I dont ask your opinion what better to mine on my cards. I have a porblem with SMOS. OC settings dont apply on rig with 2 1050ti cards if I add one more card Iam sure everything will be fine. My question to developer. How to fix OC with 2 GPU in rig?
Please write to our support at [email protected]

I did already and got few answers but last reply was like 2 weeks ago just check email and u will find question from me. Thanks
2 more days left and still no answer. looks like u just cant solve problem with 2 or less GPU in rig. if Iam not right post solution here.
Activity: 66
Ty mate.
I`ll leave rx for ETH for now )
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
)))
But I didnt see the answer for any of my questios
)))

I got 1-1.2 Mh for 8 x Rx480 for a long time for both miners. And all cards are cold. Looks like cards got no work.

Q1 - Try it. Then you know the answer. Its called trouble shooting :-)

Q2 - Your rig is hashing. You feel that its doing low hash.... Looks normal for AMD Polaris cards.

My NVIDIA farm, 1080ti, 1070ti, 1070 are doing very well with the enemy miner.

Suggesting that X16R algo coins are better suited for NVIDIA GPUs

However, see this link below. BBT has tested RX580s and custom settings to get better hash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIl5QBGYDyc
)))
But I didnt see the answer for any of my questios
)))

I got 1-1.2 Mh for 8 x Rx480 for a long time for both miners. And all cards are cold. Looks like cards got no work.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I got 2 questions.

- Can I use somehow "$RigName" in enemy-1.03?
- What is wrong with this: -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://stratum.threeeyed.info:3331 -u RFicWLuRmugQ6VRZ8xXESrSQQTB42VSHFL.480 -p x --text-only. I use it for rx480 with sgminer-gm-aceneun-x16r-v5.5.5, and I got very low speed "(5s):782.8K (avg):735.3Kh/s | A:57 R:0 HW:0 WU:3.035/m" (this is for 8 x Rx480)

As long as your get accepted shares you should be OK.

The X16R algo is quite an interesting algo because it uses 16 hashing algos !

The order of the 16 hashing algorithms is constantly changed based on the hash of the previous block.

Depending on which algo your miner is currently doing, some algos may hash different than others, hence varying hash rates.

I suspect power consumption will also vary from algo to algo.... a word of caution - ensure your PSU can handle X16R.

Just my 2 cents - some experts out there can confirm?

Afternotes:
I ran the NVIDIA and AMD farm today on RVN yiimp.eu and suprnova.
The enemy miner on NVIDIA is quite good - stable and straight forward.
The sgminer miners on the AMDs is quite tricky, tried the Brian and Ace versions, and settled for Brian as per suprnova recommendation.
Brian works well with my RX470s,480s but not stable on the older R9-390s, R9-Nanos.
I got 2 questions.

- Can I use somehow "$RigName" in enemy-1.03?
- What is wrong with this: -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://stratum.threeeyed.info:3331 -u RFicWLuRmugQ6VRZ8xXESrSQQTB42VSHFL.480 -p x --text-only. I use it for rx480 with sgminer-gm-aceneun-x16r-v5.5.5, and I got very low speed "(5s):782.8K (avg):735.3Kh/s | A:57 R:0 HW:0 WU:3.035/m" (this is for 8 x Rx480)
Activity: 39
Tytanick thanks for your support and all that you do for us...

I would like to try mine Ravencoin. Can somebody please let me know what wallet is best to use and what command in SM I have to use to mine it.

Thanks a lot for your help guys.

Also I want to know can I use same OC settings or something else is better for raven? I have Saphhire Rx580 8 Gb rig.

Cheers.

Link contains all the info you'll need for wallet.

https://medium.com/@bryceyoung0/how-to-mine-cpu-ravencoin-rvn-fed34428315f

SMOS Config

-k x16r -o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3636 -u YOURWALLETADDYHERE -p x

Change pool to whatever youre gonna use.
GL

I use the official Raven-Core wallet and Cryptobridge Decentralized Exchange for buy/sell RVN/BTC

Thanks guys!

I did try this and I get this error:
[08:44:36] Started sgminer 5.5.5-gm-a
[08:44:36] config.json using Jansson 2.7/root/xminer.sh: line 68: 26206 Illegal instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
Miner ended/cras
hed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------

This is what I used in SM:
-k x16r -o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3636 -u RL9gZ42JHaGgE5cGvA5c3VoR3doRsUWjKU -p x

I did try with sgminer-brian112358-x16r-v0.0 and sgminer-gm-aceneun-x16r-v5.5.5
Activity: 210
Why do you need to know? It’s not like you flash a bios on Nvidia.

You can flash nvidia, I have done it myself recently.
Activity: 39

I would like to try mine Ravencoin. Can somebody please let me know what wallet is best to use and what command in SM I have to use to mine it.

Also I want to know can I use same OC settings or something else is better for raven? I have Saphhire Rx580 8 Gb rig.

Cheers.

SMOS Config

GL

I use the official Raven-Core wallet and Cryptobridge Decentralized Exchange for buy/sell RVN/BTC

Thanks guys!
Activity: 55
how can I check what maker of memory that my video cards use in SMOS. I use Nvidia and tried nvidia-smi. But it does not give that kind of info.

Honest question for you. I’m pretty sure it can’t be done, and I think part of that is there’s very few people that care to know. Why do you need to know? It’s not like you flash a bios on Nvidia. Just set clocks and tweak. Even if they’re all same mem type you need to individually tune the clocks, and mem type doesn’t matter much on nvidia overclocking from my experience. I’m wondering if I’m missing something? Thanks.
Activity: 31
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

Cheers.

SMOS Config

GL

Activity: 448
Merit: 88
I have 6 rig. Only 2 of them working well. I am really confused ?
Activity: 12

Cheers.

SMOS Config

GL
[20:32:56] Started sgminer 5.5.5-gm-a
[20:32:56] config.json using Jansson 2.7/root/xminer.sh: line 68: 30475 Illegal instructio
n $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seco

How can i solve this ?

I am using AMD. I tried both raven miners but i still get same error.

Been using it with zero issues past few hours.  Double check you Default Config and make sure there are no extra/missing characters.

Can you send to me your default settings ?

-k x16r -o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3636 -u ENTERWALLETADDYHERE -p x

Change pool info if you choose something else.  Testing CryptoPoolParty for the day.
GL
[20:32:56] config.json using Jansson 2.7/root/xminer.sh: line 68: 30475 Illegal instructio

How can i solve this ?

Been using it with zero issues past few hours.  Double check you Default Config and make sure there are no extra/missing characters.

Can you send to me your default settings ?
Activity: 20
 9x1080ti rig.
Using Bminer 0550

Rig   shows OFF at least once everyday. Strangely the rig is still physically on and   my energy meter shows a power draw of +-750wats. This system normally uses +-2150 at full draw.
When this happens I am unable to Ssh into my console.
Any ideas?
Activity: 2
Guys,

Anyone having this error ? the error is looping until i shut down and restart the rig. The error is appearing once per day randomly.

"EXT4-fs error (device sda2): ext4_find_entry:1431: inode #27 comm gmain: readin directory lblock 0"
 "EXT4-fs error (device sda2): ext4_find_entry:1431: inode #27 comm gmain: readin directory lblock 0"
  etc

SMOS is showing the rig OFF.

Action already performed:

- changed OC settings, lowered them or even no OC;
- changed the gpu's between risers, etc.

Also the same problem with this rig is that is restarting 1,2 times per day without any notice.

Biostar TB250-BTC+   
2 x 1050 ti - 4gb
2 x 1060 6 gb

tks in advance,

How can i solve this ?

How can i solve this ?

Jump to: