Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 185. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
SMOS is not windows.

Can someone that actually knows what there talking about help me? In SMOS how can I tell what make memory my video cards have?

Use GPU-Z to figure that out.

Install "amdmeminfo" - not sure if Tytanick has this utility built in already in latest image.

We discussed this utility extensively last year when flashing BIOS from SMOS using atiflash for Linux.

Sample output from amdmeminfo as follows, basically gives you most GPU information including memory type, PCI slot location etc.

root@simpleminer:~/utils# amdmeminfo
AMDMemInfo by Zuikkis <[email protected]>
Updated by Yann St.Arnaud <[email protected]>
-----------------------------------
Found card: 1002:67df rev cf (AMD Radeon RX 470)
Bios Version: 113-2E353BU.O4I
PCI: 01:00.0
OpenCL ID: 0
Subvendor:  0x174b
Subdevice:  0xe353
Sysfs Path: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:01:00.0
Memory type: Micron MT51J256M3
PCI: 02:00.0
OpenCL ID: 1
Sysfs Path: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:02:00.0
PCI: 03:00.0
OpenCL ID: 2
Sysfs Path: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:03:00.0
PCI: 05:00.0
OpenCL ID: 3
Sysfs Path: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:05:00.0
PCI: 06:00.0
OpenCL ID: 4
Sysfs Path: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:06:00.0
PCI: 07:00.0
OpenCL ID: 5
Sysfs Path: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:07:00.0
root@simpleminer:~/utils#
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
SMOS is not windows.

Can someone that actually knows what there talking about help me? In SMOS how can I tell what make memory my video cards have?

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I will tomorrow handle some miners and add as much as i can ( already few of those are prepared)
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
RavenCoin profitability still rising. SimpleMining users are missing out on 20-30% increase in profitability.
Activity: 115
Enemy Miner 1.03 for Linux, Ubuntu and HiveOS is going to be released tomorrow (Sunday). Right now you can get the beta test version to try it.
Also, there is 64-bit compile for Windows now.
All in this discord:
---------> https://discord.gg/H7ru97t

Can we get this added ASAP???  Enemy is 15-20% faster regular ccminer at mining RVN.  I am seriously considering switching my rigs to Windows unless this is added in the next couple of days.

Please share source code, i cannot find anything except compiled version for windows.

Dude I dont ask your opinion what better to mine on my cards. I have a porblem with SMOS. OC settings dont apply on rig with 2 1050ti cards if I add one more card Iam sure everything will be fine. My question to developer. How to fix OC with 2 GPU in rig?
Please write to our support at [email protected]

Here's the link just in case.  I'll email as well.

https://gist.github.com/underdarkskies/d13963a11c462668fb59ccb2afac74d3
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
@ tytanick when will you add raven miner ? We are loosing money. I dont like to say it but you are very slow for new miners. I think i can stop using SMOS because of this.

NVIDIA GPUs, use ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0

-a X16R -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3666 -u RWXkbHP3SVEFexGzuUvzAPV515ko3VgfmC -p c=RVN
Activity: 22
Is there a miner that works for raven or Bulwark?  Using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0 just crashes

works fine with me
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3833 -u yourbwkadress -p c=BWK
Activity: 4
Is there a miner that works for raven or Bulwark?  Using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0 just crashes
Activity: 7
Enemy Miner 1.03 for Linux, Ubuntu and HiveOS is going to be released tomorrow (Sunday). Right now you can get the beta test version to try it.
All in this discord:

Can we get this added ASAP???  Enemy is 15-20% faster regular ccminer at mining RVN.  I am seriously considering switching my rigs to Windows unless this is added in the next couple of days.

Please share source code, i cannot find anything except compiled version for windows.

Dude I dont ask your opinion what better to mine on my cards. I have a porblem with SMOS. OC settings dont apply on rig with 2 1050ti cards if I add one more card Iam sure everything will be fine. My question to developer. How to fix OC with 2 GPU in rig?

I did already and got few answers but last reply was like 2 weeks ago just check email and u will find question from me. Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 88
@ tytanick when will you add raven miner ? We are loosing money. I dont like to say it but you are very slow for new miners. I think i can stop using SMOS because of this.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Quick question regarding variables in Simplemining:
Well known and used variable is --user username.$rigName - $rigName, which is our user ID, it's not unique. How to make every machine use unique number to mine on pool? I created group and every machine shows as one on Nanopool. I would like to see separate hashrate for every rig, but I must have unique worker names per machine. How to do that?Smiley
Exactly as you said

Username: YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL     (example:   0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.NH/[email protected])
Password: x

so
0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.$rigName/[email protected]
$rigName will be replaced in each rig by its own name.
Ofcoure you need to name every rig little different Smiley
So if you have rigs named:
Bottom1
Bottom2
then pool will see those as:
0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.Bottom1/[email protected]
0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.Bottom2/[email protected]
Activity: 933
Merit: 175
Quick question regarding variables in Simplemining:
Well known and used variable is --user username.$rigName - $rigName, which is our user ID, it's not unique. How to make every machine use unique number to mine on pool? I created group and every machine shows as one on Nanopool. I would like to see separate hashrate for every rig, but I must have unique worker names per machine. How to do that?Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
All in this discord:

since you stopped responding to me by mail, I'll ask the question here.
I had 2 rigs in each 2 video cards, any overclocking settings are not applied and the cards work as default
After I added to one of the rigs of the GPU the problem was solved.
But I do not currently have the option to add a card to another rig.
How can I solve this problem without increasing the number of cards in the rig?
STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Your question is hard to understand.

Where are you from?

May I suggest that you write in your native language so that other members from your country can explain it to you correctly.

You can create many types of "Rig Groups" with ability to select which miner app, which algorithm/coins, which pools, etc.

Once created, you can select Rig Names, and assign "Rig Groups" to them - as you can imagine SMOS is highly customizable.

You can visit the Help and Chat sections too on the dashboard.

I know how to use SMOS I have 20 rigs there and all works fine.
But one rig with 2 GPU have a problem I cant overclocking GPU's when I change OC settings nothing happens. Now u understand?

2 cards 1050ti any OC settings and hashrate always as default 12 mh/sec

I think 1050tis on Windows can get you up to 14-15Mhs with OC settings mining ETH (no OC on core, just OC the memory)

In Linux, depending on GPU and memory brand, at best 12-12.5Mhs probably because of NVIDIA driver support in Linux.

For 1050tis, you get better returns mining ZEC or Neoscrypt with good power consumption.... BTW.

Moreover, ETH diff level is very high and reduced ETH reward per block.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I had 2 rigs in each 2 video cards, any overclocking settings are not applied and the cards work as default
STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

May I suggest that you write in your native language so that other members from your country can explain it to you correctly.

You can create many types of "Rig Groups" with ability to select which miner app, which algorithm/coins, which pools, etc.

Once created, you can select Rig Names, and assign "Rig Groups" to them - as you can imagine SMOS is highly customizable.

But one rig with 2 GPU have a problem I cant overclocking GPU's when I change OC settings nothing happens. Now u understand?

I think 1050tis on Windows can get you up to 14-15Mhs with OC settings mining ETH (no OC on core, just OC the memory)

In Linux, depending on GPU and memory brand, at best 12-12.5Mhs probably because of NVIDIA driver support in Linux.

For 1050tis, you get better returns mining ZEC or Neoscrypt with good power consumption.... BTW.

Moreover, ETH diff level is very high and reduced ETH reward per block.
STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

http://storage2.static.itmages.ru/i/18/0325/h_1521993695_9693928_d3d5f44ed1.png
Activity: 115
All in this discord:

Can we get this added ASAP???  Enemy is 15-20% faster regular ccminer at mining RVN.  I am seriously considering switching my rigs to Windows unless this is added in the next couple of days.
Jump to: