Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 319. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Well tytanick if you cannot fix this problem. I'll have no choice but to go to Windows 10 pro or even try ethOS Mining OS. I wonder how many more people here are having these problems? They to may leave. I just really don't think it is being caused by a slow USB stick. There are others here that are using SSD's and there not slow like USB but there having the same problem.

Please find a way to make this work the way it did 7 days a go.

bro tell me ur setup, maybe i can help  Smiley
tytanick is busy i guess because sometimes he didnt answer my questions as well, but we all here to help each other
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Well tytanick if you cannot fix this problem. I'll have no choice but to go to Windows 10 pro or even try ethOS Mining OS. I wonder how many more people here are having these problems? They to may leave. I just really don't think it is being caused by a slow USB stick. There are others here that are using SSD's and there not slow like USB but there having the same problem.

Please find a way to make this work the way it did 7 days a go.

Activity: 12
every day I lose about $ 6 from two rigs without the overlocking!
This problem during about 5 days
Can you return everything as it was 5 days ago?
Everything worked perfectly. Now everyone has problems, but you are not trying to solve the problem quickly.
Your update did nothing. Still cannot change power limit or overclocks. I have a new USB thumb drive coming. So how can I tell if the high overclocks are causing the GPU stops? I cannot change the overclock settings!

Update v1128
- changed start delay from 6seconds to 12seconds in nvidia rigs (temporay fix for slow usb and too slow initialisation). This shoudl fix some OC problems in some cases on Nvidia rigs
- changed verbose logging in xmr-stak-amd miner from 3 to 4 (more speed stats)
Activity: 93
Hello guys,

I have uptated to the DAG fix version via webpanel but miner is not starting, can someone help me please?

Error:

============ Starting Miner ===============
dirname: missing operand
Try 'dirname --help' for more information.
/root/xminer.sh: line 49: [: !=: unary operator expected
GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS or RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this ris is new added !!!!!

* Already tried reloading rig and changing the miner software.

Thanks in advance

have you tried installing the image on a fresh usb (download the dag image straight from SMOS website)

Yes, if I burn the image again it's working but I get the same problem if I try to update it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
How can you use SMOS now ?
Every hour log out so you cannot manage your rig

Am I the only one with this big problem ?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Need a miner for BTX please Timetravel10 algo. unless I missed something.

also looking for the timetravel10 algo for btx!

you can already use ccminer v2.1 to mine BTX

Example:

-a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:3556 -u 17Byd4mSDNq4Xk7ke18YBwvLbCXTyW73fG -p d=32
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello guys,

Does anybody prepare for mining Bitcoin Gold, BTG?
It is coming on 25 October 2017.

Is it possible for mining BTG in SMOS?

BTG will use Equihash algo.

You can use Claymore or Optiminer for AMD cards.

You can use EWBF for NVIDIA cards.

So smOS is good to go.
tytanick,
        Your update did nothing. How do I remove any previous overclocks? I tried -150 on the core and it stay above 1900. Stock is around 1500. I tried -100 power limit, but still at 177 to 180 watts. I have a new USB thumb drive coming. But to be honest I do not think that is the problem. I'm losing my mind with your OS. When the USB thumb comes I'll try that and will try it on a SSD after, if it doesn't fix it. Then I have no choice but to try Windows 10 Pro and maybe ethOS Mining OS.   

Update v1128
- changed start delay from 6seconds to 12seconds in nvidia rigs (temporay fix for slow usb and too slow initialisation). This shoudl fix some OC problems in some cases on Nvidia rigs
Activity: 16
Tempoary maintenence (migration of server)

atleast inform us 30 minutes / hour before.
haha

im also doing maintenance on rig....
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
11:18 - Little maintenence
11:23 - Maintenence Done
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

I have uptated to the DAG fix version via webpanel but miner is not starting, can someone help me please?

Error:

GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS or RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this ris is new added !!!!!

Thanks in advance

have you tried installing the image on a fresh usb (download the dag image straight from SMOS website)
Activity: 17
Hello guys,

Does anybody prepare for mining Bitcoin Gold, BTG?
It is coming on 25 October 2017.

Is it possible for mining BTG in SMOS?
Activity: 3
Need a miner for BTX please Timetravel10 algo. unless I missed something.

also looking for the timetravel10 algo for btx!
Activity: 93
Hello guys,

Error:

Thanks in advance
Activity: 2
Update v1128

nothing changed
the overclocking parameters did not apply

After the upgrade also received the same error and cannot overclock.

- I changed a new thumb drive and re-install image.

- I was update the lastest bios.

Before can use and overclock normally, until yesterday.

Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 keyFailed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect
to unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

ERROR: The control display is undefined; please run 'ncidia-setting --help'

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBHhBnCL.jpg&t=581&c=5715h3g3eV3UZQ

for all my cards 8 gpu
Update v1128

nothing changed
the overclocking parameters did not apply
Activity: 16
It loads DAG file and then hangs. I have removed overlooking. Now let's see.
Also can anyone suggest me a better overclocking setting for p106? I used

Core clock 80
Memory clock 1600
Watt 80

Cards were not stable

This was rather better setting but the rig seem to restart after few hours

Core clock 80
Memory clock 1400
Watt 100

HI, i am using 13 p106-100 msi card in 1 rig.  Since last 2 days I am getting error "binary file (standard input) matches simple mining" very often and rig freezes. It doesn't restart itself. Kindly help !!

You need to  provide more information, this has no value, does the OS load? Does the miner start then fail?
Tough to help with out information.
If you have ANY overclocks, take them all out then reboot.

Jadah tinggi sgt,

anyway, my setting:

P106 Eth

PL 75W
Core: -200
Mem: 1200-1400 (depend on card, some of them can take 1400)
Activity: 21
I have it running but it likes to reboot it self alot. so far to day 18 times. The overclocking is messed up doesn't do crap. Dam it just rebooted while I'm typing this.

Here this might help you but not me. It's a guide.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvtkI_ZCHAxqbIsaWnuA81hRbI3Tp2Zf3iyEQlORLTU/edit

Help me please... i cannot overclocking

Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 keyFailed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect
to unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

ERROR: The control display is undefined; please run 'ncidia-setting --help'

https://i.imgur.com/BHhBnCL.jpg

Same problem, been having this problem for like a week, ever since the update to under volt amd cards.
I'll check tomorrow if the recent update '1128' fixed this.

Still having problems with my Asrock H110 pro BTX+ board, first 2 cards settings for overclock never apply.

And also recently settings for overclock don't apply when I enter settings for multiple cards
ex; 950,950,100,950
Merit: 2
Hi,

I have a problem with undervolting - no setting is applied by my cards, it don't depends if it is 700 or 1000 mV, I have all the time the same wattage draw.

Heard that some other people also experience this problem. Can you give me a hint what can I do that my cards (Sapphire RX 570 Nitro + 4GB) are accepting the undervolting?

Thanks in advance.
have you ever tried to change voltage settings in other OS's or is this the first time you try this with SMOS? some cards just do not support this

Hi, I never tried it before - is there some basic setting I have to change if I want to do the undervolting? For example Mainboard BIOS or something else?
Jump to: