Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 318. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi I am getting a "no screen to be attached matching miner" had miner running for months, then psu went bad. I replaced psu but now get this error. Any help would be great, thanks
Activity: 25
dual mining,

all RX580's 8gb Saphire Nitros and Gigabytes only, 6 cards / rig. Using the undervolt & OC functionalities of SMOS only, BIOS modded for only memory straps, but I had a friend of mine do it for me so I don't have his precise settings.

Undervolt for sure works better after the core undervolt + dag fix update, used in combination with low powerstage values. Energy consumption is lower and the rigs are cooler now after the last update, I'll try to get an exact voltmeter reading from the wall next time we are doing maintenance and post it here...

All the Best

Can you please inform about yours rig speed (for ETH and other), dual mine? eth+?, overclocking setup, undervolting setup?
AND a photo about your watt from wall if you have a meter.
AND it will be perfect the infos from your friend.

That will be help -hopefully- for other people and after that maybe can confirm a lot of smOS user confirm that everything is ok.
Activity: 4
I have a problem with dag fix update :/

I have MSI Z270-A PRO and 6x SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX570, and during update I have problem as on a screen. Have anyone that problem? Maybe someone have to know, how update SMOS (dag fix)?

https://i.imgur.com/g0hxZ67.jpg
Activity: 21
Problems continue,

dashboard keeps on logging out, nvidia is completely broken or it doesn't overclock or overclocks half or can't even install... seriously a week without any answers..

you just lost a big client for sure even though other mining operating systems will cost me more but at least they'll work.. I'm out I guess...
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hello,

I'm trying to setup SMOS on a new rig, Mobo Asus Z270-P + 6x Sapphire RX470 mining edition but SM is not starting. I see a lot of continuous errors

AER: Corrected error received: id=00e3

PCIE Bus Error: severity=corrected, type=Physical Layer,

• error received
  • error received

* Testing with SMOS and SMOS Dag fix, Rig is working fine with WIN10

Can someone pls help me?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello guys!

I have Asus mining 106p, but my simple doesn't see cards. Has any1 had that issue before?Is simple compatible with those cards?

Thanks for help

Try this....

Replace the first GPU with a normal NVIDIA GPU with video out.

Then the remaining GPUs with P106s.

Good luck!
Activity: 59
Why only 48 hours? Why not remove logoout entirely? I keep getting logged out, what seems to be different times, on version 3027. I'm on chrome/mac.

edit: Just got logged out again...it was definitely NOT 48 hours.

Hi tytanick,
Can you stop with the time out on the website.
It is impossible now to manage our rigs we are always disconnected. My rigs are alive 24/7 so I need to be connected to the website 24/7 so can you stop the automatic disconnection.

If there is always disconnection there is no more interest in SMOS, we need a gui running with this OS.

Can you make a correction to this issue, thanks.

If you mean the Loggin Out.
Then yes it was a problem and it should be fixed now.
Thx for report.

I second that. No idea why the page logs me out.
Also the individual login link was a great future. Why is it gone?
I will make longer cookie duration, for example 48h.
Thats should do it.
Activity: 3
Hi, I have a problem with newest version dagfix, everything goes ok till appears ... NO OPEN CL OR NVIDIA CUDA GPUS FOUND.... then exit... and so.
after that i re-install this version, start with just one gpu insted 6 originally working gps rx580 4gb, now start downloading some files and end with... NO screen sesion found... wath`s going on?
regrads.
Ricardo.-
Activity: 93
Is there a way to make auto reboot after certain time ?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
dual mining,

all RX580's 8gb Saphire Nitros and Gigabytes only, 6 cards / rig. Using the undervolt & OC functionalities of SMOS only, BIOS modded for only memory straps, but I had a friend of mine do it for me so I don't have his precise settings.

Undervolt for sure works better after the core undervolt + dag fix update, used in combination with low powerstage values. Energy consumption is lower and the rigs are cooler now after the last update, I'll try to get an exact voltmeter reading from the wall next time we are doing maintenance and post it here...

All the Best
yeah just to confirm, SMOS works very stably and with superior performance for AMD's right now after the latest DAG + undervolt fix. Congratulations & keep up the good work Tytanick.

Hi,
thanks for confirmations.
Can you please inform about your amd cards, how many cards, which speed, dual mine?, eth+?, modded bios or not, overclocking setup AND a photo about your watt from wall?

Itt will be better and maybe this will help me and lot of other people too.
Thank you.
Activity: 1
Hello guys!

I have Asus mining 106p, but my simple doesn't see cards. Has any1 had that issue before?Is simple compatible with those cards?

Thanks for help
Activity: 68

Hey guys! who is mining XMR  with sgminer / xmr-stak-amd     ?  what are your stats ?  i am getting 730 H/s per card  with RX570  (640w all rig (x6 cards)

Some news abount Claymore XMR updated ?  thank you
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
hi, you can try this :

-epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal $walletETH.$rigName -epsw x -allpools 1 -mode 1 -estale 0 -etha 0 -wd 1 -asm 1 -ethi 16 -gser 2
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
This is going to sound stupid but I'm having no luck so I'm asking.
What is the proper syntax to dual mine eth on ethermine with claymore on smos.
I tried -wd 1 -r 1 -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ....... But it connects to the pool and than says pool connection refused and restarts.
I can move just fine with nanopool and dwarfpool.
Any help on ethermine?
FYI using smos fly the first time on my test rig and it is very promising. Great job dev.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
yeah just to confirm, SMOS works very stably and with superior performance for AMD's right now after the latest DAG + undervolt fix. Congratulations & keep up the good work Tytanick.
Activity: 89
i like smos but iam, using it for amd no problems here Smiley love the way how to manage rig simple and easy and also very stable if you get the correct settings try first without undervolting and overclocking if it runs for a few hours you can adjust settings...

my box 13 gpu mix rx470/570 core 1010 mem 2000

350 mh/s 7 gh/s decred dual mining @ 1860 watts and a very good share rate thats the imprtants point dont try to overclock 2 much like 2250 memory or 1300 on core clock in dual mining it simply wont run 4 a long time espeacialy if you try it with 13 gpus if one hangs total rig can crush or more bad if its frozen !!!! dont try to get highest reported hashrate keep an eye on pool if you get correct shares i had an issue with a rig 7 cards rx470 it reports 190-200mh/s to the pool but it counts for 150-160mh/s only had to reduce the mem clock on 2 cards to 1900mhz and then problem was sloved now it counts 190mh/s on ethermine

sry 4 bad english Smiley
Activity: 141
I can tell you my setup but your not going to be able to help. It's SMOS causing the problems

Intel g4400
MSI Z170A G45
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 4 gb
Kingston 16gb USB
6 - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Corsair AX 1200i
Antec Quattro 1000
6 - powered usb risers Ver 006C

7 Days ago I started this rig up. It ran for 72 hours straight. Now I cannot even get the rig to run a whole hour with out a GPU stopped. The cards average 115 watts. But Sols where low. The four day I notice that cards went from 115 watts to 177 watts on all them. And the core was overclocked to above 1900. I went into the settings and set the power limit to 115 watts. left the core clock 0. Memory 0, Temp 65C and fans 50% applied the settings and waited. The core was still at 1900 and did not drop. The cards where still at 177 watts. The next thing is I started getting GPU3 stopped. I rebooted the rig it fix it for a short time. I changed the riser with a new different one made from another company. It did nothing I move the video cards to different slots and it still happen. tytanick told me that the GPU3 stopped could be cause by high overclocked. But how can you fix that if you cannot change the overclock setting? tytanick says the overclock problem could be caused by slow usb sticks. So he did a update to 1128, but it did now for me and many others. I now some that are using SSD's instead of usb. Yet there still getting the same problems.

Here's one for you. When I start the rig and watch the screen as it loads. I see Overclocking and under that it says Missing Variables. I have come across a lot of people that are not getting and answers or help.

Well tytanick if you cannot fix this problem. I'll have no choice but to go to Windows 10 pro or even try ethOS Mining OS. I wonder how many more people here are having these problems? They to may leave. I just really don't think it is being caused by a slow USB stick. There are others here that are using SSD's and there not slow like USB but there having the same problem.

Please find a way to make this work the way it did 7 days a go.

bro tell me ur setup, maybe i can help  Smiley
tytanick is busy i guess because sometimes he didnt answer my questions as well, but we all here to help each other
Well tytanick if you cannot fix this problem. I'll have no choice but to go to Windows 10 pro or even try ethOS Mining OS. I wonder how many more people here are having these problems? They to may leave. I just really don't think it is being caused by a slow USB stick. There are others here that are using SSD's and there not slow like USB but there having the same problem.

Please find a way to make this work the way it did 7 days a go.

Do you need a help to manage or setup better your rig? Forget it.
I have a lot of question, no answers. No here and no from admin via email.
No help, no suggestion.
I have the other linux mining now, everything OK, overclocking, undervolting, more feature for remote controll, etc.

Tytanic@ maybe it will be better when you receive 5-10$/rig AND so you can give a perfect, professional service without bug and a lot of dissatisfaction people.
Now I must to leave smOS, sorry.
Activity: 12
bro tell me ur setup, maybe i can help  Smiley
tytanick is busy i guess because sometimes he didnt answer my questions as well, but we all here to help each other

how to overclock now? )
Jump to: