Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 342. (Read 835508 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hi everyone!

Tytanik, the amd dag fix for linux is released at last.

How long will it take You to implement the fix?

Thank You!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

When mining ETH my rig is very unstable and restart multiple times a day, but I been mining XMR for more than 24hours and not a single restart.. you think this could be an issue whit Claymore?

No you only have to high OC

XMR and ETH don't need same parameters and xmr accepts highest OC

I also thought that too much OC whats the problem, but I restored to default values, and still, have the same issue.

With ETH have you try with no value, let the gpu choose.
  • If not OK check the riser
  • If OK increase OC step by step tu reach the limit level

Activity: 287
Are individual (per card) power limits for nvidia cards working yet?

^^
is this on the plans for implementation?

edit: it works similar to OS settings.

1784 1835 1759 1860 1911 1822 2100 (210,220,220,220,230,220,230)
5151 5151 5151 5151 5151 5151 5151
Activity: 12

When mining ETH my rig is very unstable and restart multiple times a day, but I been mining XMR for more than 24hours and not a single restart.. you think this could be an issue whit Claymore?

I also thought that too much OC whats the problem, but I restored to default values, and still, have the same issue.
Activity: 2
Hi Guys,

-first sorry for my english-

My rig is now started with SMOS. Looks nice.
I have Asrock H110 BTC, and 11x RX580.

I have two question, please help.

1. on SM dashboard I check my rig, show 11x gpu temperature and fan %, BUT only 10x gpu and mem MHz.
What can I to do to list the rest gpu too?

https://gyazo.com/7b76489cba77f32c47ca58a43785b9e1

2. I do not understand the gpu order.
For example, I see that the first gpu gets a little warmer, I want to reduce memory clock speed. In the overclock menu I enter the 11 clock signal with a comma, I saved it, reload Claymore, but the clocks which I entered are not in my order.
If I see the first card warming up and want to handle it then how do I give it in the list?

+1. Tytanic: I read in your old post that you (or your frienad?) can help to undervolt gpu bios for better wattage (fee-service). I dont would like to make a trial, please contact me.[/b][/b][/size]

Thanks for the help and happy mining. Smiley

WITH YOUR MOTHERBOARD;

PCI16 IS GPU0 NEAR CPU LACK ONE IS GPU1 AND AFTER PCI16 FIRST BLACK SLOT IS GPU2-3-4-5-6 AND NEAR CPUWHITE ONE GPU6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13

SO DONT USE PCI16 AND USE ONLY BLACK ONES SO YOU HAVE GPU0-1-2-3-4 THAN COMBACK NEXT TO CPU AGAIN USE WHITE ONE GPU6-7-8-9-10-11-12

ITTOOK ME AWHILE TO UNDERSTAND. LUCKY ME I HAD DIFFERANT GPU TO UNDERSTAND THE ORDER.
Activity: 187
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

Activity: 5
Hi. Im having slow Hashrates on SMOS about 2mh/s slower than the same cards on windows.

I have 8x rx 470 4gb doing 28.5 mhs on windows and 26.3 mh/s on SMOS.

The amd drivers update fix was already incorporated into simplemining or we have to do it manually?

I mean this update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21304863

^^
I'd like to know about this as well.
Activity: 40
@tytanick

Hi, today i send etc but my balance is not increased, can u check please.

ID: [email protected]
Activity: 41
I thought I had read that you could mine other coins with other miners like EWBF. I want to mine equihash, but is that not possible? I read through a bunch of posts, and they talk about XMR-STACK or whatever it is, but I can't find any directions on how to enable that.

Also, there is nothing in the core/mem spot for my GPUs, just for a minute while reloading the miner. I have  3 x EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 45
Are individual (per card) power limits for nvidia cards working yet?
Activity: 11
can any one help me?

my clock dont go up to 1210 just in 1022

how can i fix this?
https://imgur.com/a/mDpfV

I have the same issue, using the latest dag fix image with the rx 470 4gb mining editions. I set my DPM to 7, have plenty of psu headroom. The hashrate is all over the place and I am getting higher hashrate on the old image (no dag fix)
Activity: 25
Hi Guys,

-first sorry for my english-

My rig is now started with SMOS. Looks nice.
I have Asrock H110 BTC, and 11x RX580.

I have two question, please help.

1. on SM dashboard I check my rig, show 11x gpu temperature and fan %, BUT only 10x gpu and mem MHz.
What can I to do to list the rest gpu too?

https://gyazo.com/7b76489cba77f32c47ca58a43785b9e1

2. I do not understand the gpu order.
For example, I see that the first gpu gets a little warmer, I want to reduce memory clock speed. In the overclock menu I enter the 11 clock signal with a comma, I saved it, reload Claymore, but the clocks which I entered are not in my order.
If I see the first card warming up and want to handle it then how do I give it in the list?

+1. Tytanic: I read in your old post that you (or your frienad?) can help to undervolt gpu bios for better wattage (fee-service). I dont would like to make a trial, please contact me.[/b][/b][/size]

Thanks for the help and happy mining. Smiley
Merit: 2
Hello Guys,

I tried to use XMR_STAK_AMD-Miner for Monero, but it didn't work.

I have Rigs with Sapphire RX 570 4GB Nitro+.

Typed the following: -s xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444 -w mywalletadress.$rigName -p z -i 1000

First of all it displayed "miner crushed", second time "New block detected", but that never changed after 5 minutes.

Do you have an idea what is wrong?

Thank you!
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Hi,

I just downloaded and installed simplemining on usb using ether setup 1.1.2 however when trying to boot I am getting the below error

error: incompatible license
enter rescue modgrup rescue>

motherboard is Asus z270-A

I tried redownloading the image and reinstall on usb using same software but issues still persists
I changed the email to my @hotmail.com account

anyone ?
I tried booting from usb on a dell laptop it booted ok so it has something to do with the Asus motherboard :S
I have tested 3 rigs ( asrock h110 and 1070 )  and enabled 8 cards only , and worked without problems up to more than 4 hours , I'm far from the rigs so I could not try noaer version , my rigs restart after 2 to 3 hours when i enable the 13 gpus

Interesting!
Do you ever get this error when mining with EWBF:

ERROR: Looks like GPU11 are stuck he not respond.
ERROR: Looks like GPU11 are stopped. Restart attempt.
INFO 02:45:30: GPU4 Accepted share 34ms [A:19, R:0]
INFO 02:45:34: GPU0 Accepted share 35ms [A:24, R:0]

It can't restart the GPU and needs a complete restart. I've been getting it a lot. Always get it when switching pool and occasionally mid mining once in a while. Don't think I had this issue when using Claymore.
I'm assuming it's EWBF or the my motherboard configuration. Doubt it's my OC settings.
Anyone know?

whats your MB and GPU ?

Same as you Asrock H110 pro btc+ - 1070

Yeah I don't get this issue when using Claymore.
Anyone else with this setup get this error mid mining occasionally but somewhat regularly?
I'm leaning towards it being EWBF with my setup but not sure.
Thanks

Activity: 224

Requirements:
- R OS = AMD GPUs R300/R200/HD7xxx series

Dear comrads! I have ia issue  with   H110 Pro BTC+  and smOS . It doesn't rocks with more than 8 AMD gpu R7\R9 series .

After adding nine card the claymore says : adl adapter active get failed . and then i see a cycle restart claymore with same issue on display.
Then i try change some clocks, claymore says: set clocks filed for adapter 8 , check for valid inputs. Cry

My config:
Board:asrock110btc+
4gb ram
cel3930
SM on usb 3.0 flash .  
Power:2x china block 1600-1800watt.

How can i resume this limitation of r7/r9 cards?    Huh

maybe you will know some linux distr with totaly working AMD R7\R9  more than 8 one one board?  Roll Eyes

Anybody got H110 working with more than 8 R9 280/x?

I also get ADL Adapter failed and continuous reboot after adding the 9th card..

Did you plug in the 4-pin molex onto the motherboard?

Im pretty sure you know it already but just in case and for the others who might get one: you need 2 4-pin molex on that motherboard. See page 23
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
There seems to be a problem with xmr-stak-amd in that it won't use anything other than NanoPool. I set everything correctly in the miner config, but it still connects to NanoPool. Had to manually edit config.txt which hadn't been updated with the pool or wallet config that I had entered.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Requirements:

Dear comrads! I have ia issue  with   H110 Pro BTC+  and smOS . It doesn't rocks with more than 8 AMD gpu R7\R9 series .

After adding nine card the claymore says : adl adapter active get failed . and then i see a cycle restart claymore with same issue on display.
Then i try change some clocks, claymore says: set clocks filed for adapter 8 , check for valid inputs. Cry

My config:
4gb ram
cel3930
SM on usb 3.0 flash .  

maybe you will know some linux distr with totaly working AMD R7\R9  more than 8 one one board?  Roll Eyes

Did you plug in the 4-pin molex onto the motherboard?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Requirements:

My config:
4gb ram
cel3930
SM on usb 3.0 flash .  

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I have tested 3 rigs ( asrock h110 and 1070 )  and enabled 8 cards only , and worked without problems up to more than 4 hours , I'm far from the rigs so I could not try noaer version , my rigs restart after 2 to 3 hours when i enable the 13 gpus

Interesting!
Do you ever get this error when mining with EWBF:

INFO 02:45:30: GPU4 Accepted share 34ms [A:19, R:0]
INFO 02:45:34: GPU0 Accepted share 35ms [A:24, R:0]

It can't restart the GPU and needs a complete restart. I've been getting it a lot. Always get it when switching pool and occasionally mid mining once in a while. Don't think I had this issue when using Claymore.
I'm assuming it's EWBF or the my motherboard configuration. Doubt it's my OC settings.
Anyone know?

whats your MB and GPU ?

Same as you Asrock H110 pro btc+ - 1070

Yeah I don't get this issue when using Claymore.
Anyone else with this setup get this error mid mining occasionally but somewhat regularly?
I'm leaning towards it being EWBF with my setup but not sure.
Thanks
Jump to: