Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 343. (Read 835508 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hai, right now im using ASUS B250 Expert Mining Motherboard, but did simplemining support 19 AMD GPU on the same tipe? or i must buy 8 AMD abd 8 NVDIA, anyone can help me?

Is it out already -- where is it for sale?

yeah, i already bought some. and rightnow im looking for the miner that can handle 19 GPU on same tipe, any sugestion?

I have the same motherboard but i cant for the life of me get the bios to detect and boot from my smos flashdrive. What settings did you change to get it to boot smos?
Activity: 7
hai, right now im using ASUS B250 Expert Mining Motherboard, but did simplemining support 19 AMD GPU on the same tipe? or i must buy 8 AMD abd 8 NVDIA, anyone can help me?

yeah, i already bought some. and rightnow im looking for the miner that can handle 19 GPU on same tipe, any sugestion?
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting
I love Simplemining for living up to its name. Very user-friendly and easy to use for beginners especially along with no compromising OC options and both AMD and NVIDIA support
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Hi,

I just downloaded and installed simplemining on usb using ether setup 1.1.2 however when trying to boot I am getting the below error

error: incompatible license
enter rescue modgrup rescue>

motherboard is Asus z270-A

I tried redownloading the image and reinstall on usb using same software but issues still persists
I changed the email to my @hotmail.com account
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Thanks. Du you have a sample for the command line for Sumocoin?

For RX cards, using miner xmr-stak-amd

Try this

-s sumo.sumominer.com:4444 -w putyoursumoaddresshere.rigname -p z -i 1024
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Tytanick,

Are you adding this miner soon?

GitHub - fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia: Monero NVIDIA miner
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia
XMR-Stak-NVIDIA - Monero mining software. XMR-Stak is a universal Stratum pool miner
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Thanks. Du you have a sample for the command line for Sumocoin?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Is it possible to mine Sumocoin on Simplemining.net? Rigt now I mine monero with xmr-stak-amd. The same miner is working for Sumocoin.

Use xmr-stak-amd to mine

In smOS, as long as the miner appears in the pick list - you can technically mine any coin the miner's algo supports.
The chat http://chat.simplemining.net/home is not working (waiting for server connection). Is there a other way for support? I need the command line for mining Sumocoin on Simplemining.net. Please HELP! Time is Money  Grin
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

Is it possible to mine Sumocoin on Simplemining.net? Rigt now I mine monero with xmr-stak-amd. The same miner is working for Sumocoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi, I am new to this mining thing. I do pay the fee for  simple mining os. It seems that they only take coins. I don't have any. how can I pay them. Please advice.

you get mont of mining for free, by the time u use that gift you will have your owncoins

a full month, really ? Well that is nice. Ill give it a try this week then.
This is a really great idea dev !
Activity: 7
Activity: 39
Restart than wait at least 3 min, then restart again if not start mining. I presume that you are 100% sure that all hardware (extenders) is working.
Hi together, I use simlemining with 3 Rig's. Today I have install a 4th and a 5th Rig but both not working. Error is:

"There is no sceen to be attached matching miner"

What can I do now??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi, I am new to this mining thing. I do pay the fee for  simple mining os. It seems that they only take coins. I don't have any. how can I pay them. Please advice.

you get mont of mining for free, by the time u use that gift you will have your owncoins
Activity: 10
Activity: 16
Hello everyone,

Has anybody had their hashrate go down on couple or all cards and then back up to normal? This happens to me pretty much with every second line which states hashrate. Reported hashrate on the pool itself changes also but around 3-7Mh/s . Can somebody advice on what the problem is? I am running 7 asus p106-100 cards atm on asrock h110 with claymore v10 mining etc. Using -200cc 1550mc and 90PL.

Thanks to everyone.

Same issue with me. Msi p106 x 6

4 of my p106 rig show same issue.
Activity: 4
Hello Dev,
   Should you create an Alias of miner, open SSH server, create an viewable user to monitor miner in LAN network?
   My rig is restart several time per day. It may be OC problem, hardware problem (riser,...) power problem. However, by using web interface, I cannot identify which card raise these error. So I prefer to monitor my rig with the output of miner.
   Manny thanks,

Hi kermex529, I'm just a fellow user here but I think this may help.  You can simply ssh into your mining rig from another computer and continuously tail out the log from /root/miner/{directory of the miner you are using}.  When your rig eventually reboots, your ssh session will loose connection.  Then simply scroll up through your buffer to read the output of what it was last doing just before the reboot.  Often one of your GPUs would have dropped to 0 hashes just before the reboot which should help you determine which card to troubleshoot.

Yes can you please tell steps on how to?  I am wondering as well thanks

Sorry for the delayed response I've been in the hospital.  Here are the steps broken down more:

1. If using a Windows computer, download and install putty.  You can find it using google.
2. Log into your rig with putty.  The IP address of your rig is shown on the simplemining website on the riglist page -- simply hover your mouse over the name of your rig and it will show the IP address.  The username and password to use are mentioned in Gravitymaster’s SimpleMining OS FAQ  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvtkI_ZCHAxqbIsaWnuA81hRbI3Tp2Zf3iyEQlORLTU/edit
3. You will need to know what miner you are using.  To find this, log into the simplemining website.  On the rig groups page, click the miner programs button and look for which one has the dot in front of it.  You should already be familiar with this page as you had to set it up when you started using simplemining.
4. Change into the directory of the miner you are using.  For example, if you are using claymore-eth-v9.7 , you would type "cd /root/miner/claymore-eth-v9.7/"
5. Find out the name of your log file.  You can do this by typing "ls".  Look for a filename containing the phrase log or txt.
6. Continuously output the log file to your putty window.  For example, if your log file is named 1505187735_log.txt, you would type "tail -f 1505187735_log.txt"
7. Leave it running.  Take a look at it again in a couple hours.  If it lost connection, leave putty open and scroll up through the text to look for any error messages or any lines which show the hash rates of each of your cards and see if one of they dropped to 0 hashes.

I would recommend getting a book on Linux and familiarize yourself at least with the most commonly used shell commands.
Activity: 2
Does anyone know why simplemining OS dag fix does not give as high hasrate as windows?

For example,
I modded the bios, then overclock,
with the new DAG driver fix on WINDOWS 10, I get 31 Mh/s on my RX 580 8gb.
with the new DAG driver fix on Simplemining OS, I get 28Mh/s on my RX 580 8gb.

why is this the case?
does anyone know?

I have the same issue does anyone have any idea?
Jump to: